What's your BIGGEST MISTAKE??

Options
curvykim78
curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
What's been the biggest mistake of your life.....ever do something you wish you could totally forget or go back in time and change...and do over or do differently?

Replies

• LydiaA82
    LydiaA82 Posts: 36
    Options
    My biggest mistake was probably eating farrr tooooooo muuuccchhhh during both pregnancies, i put on 2.5 stone for each and fell pregnant with my son when my daughter was 3 months old (he was planned) so didnt have time to lose the first weight!

Oh well lol
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Lets see... the biggest mistake in my life was trusting my ex (ty) as much as I did, and not trusting his friend (kyle) when he told me that ty was cheating on me. I ended up staying with ty until i walked in on him one day and learned the truth. I wouldn't go back and change it though because if it didn't happen I wouldn't have ever gotten to know kyle, and I wouldn't have learned what a decent guy is.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My first marriage. I was 19 and incredibly naive.
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    Marrying my daughter's sperm donor @ 19. Don't know why I didn't stand up to my dad when he told me that I had to get married because I was pregnant. I was divorced by the time I was 24, and besides having a wonderful amazing daughter, it was the worst thing I have ever done!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Everything I did during my 3 years on Heroin... I'd take back every second of it, if I had the chance... I was the world's ****tiest person... FACT
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Working for over 11 years at a job I detested, for a company I detested just because I got paid a lot of money.
  • curvykim78
    Options
    Marrying my daughter's sperm donor @ 19. Don't know why I didn't stand up to my dad when he told me that I had to get married because I was pregnant. I was divorced by the time I was 24, and besides having a wonderful amazing daughter, it was the worst thing I have ever done!

live & learn :)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Id be a far happier person If I didnt letmyself gain back weight previously lost.
  • curvykim78
    Options
    My biggest mistake was probably eating farrr tooooooo muuuccchhhh during both pregnancies, i put on 2.5 stone for each and fell pregnant with my son when my daughter was 3 months old (he was planned) so didnt have time to lose the first weight!

Oh well lol

I think we've all eaten too much, that's why we're here on MFP. :) lol
  • thewang
    thewang Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same happened to me!
  • SamanthaD23
    SamanthaD23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Weight-wise? Getting a desk job that pays a lot.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How bout you Kim?
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Everything I did during my 3 years on Heroin... I'd take back every second of it, if I had the chance... I was the world's ****tiest person... FACT

Hind sight is 20/20. At least 3 years isnt a lifetime. Youre an amazingly strong person!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Marrying my (now) ex-husband "for the kids sake"
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Skipping college to start my life with that one guy. Yes, you can see that ended well.
  • LydiaA82
    LydiaA82 Posts: 36
    Options

Oh well lol

I think we've all eaten too much, that's why we're here on MFP. :) lol

Exactly :)
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    I don't really regret any of my mistakes because they make me who I am today.

But probably a toss up between attempting to run away with a boy at the age of 16. It messed up a lot of family trust even though I got stopped at the border. It was more stupid and I wish I had enough foresight to see how dumb it was. The other mistake is when my grandfather was dying. I didn't go to the hospital and i didn't see him before he passed. I know I had my reasons then but at this point I don't remember them. All I remember is not seeing him before he was gone.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Watching that movie "Lost if Translation".

I will never get those two hours back.
  • curvykim78
    Options
    Id be a far happier person If I didnt letmyself gain back weight previously lost.

Me too! :(
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Leaving damn near the perfect woman for me because of my immaturity. Dumbass! It happened 13 years ago and I think that's why I still struggle with being single. Karma: it's a b*tch! Still believe in love and all I need is one woman to believe in me...