What's your BIGGEST MISTAKE??

Options

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I brought along a non-criminal friend to a hold up, and he ratted me out first chance he got.
    I spent 2 years in Juvenile Prison.
    Anyway, know your associates before trusting them with the things in life that could get you popped with a felony.
    Lesson Learned!:drinker:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Leaving damn near the perfect woman for me because of my immaturity. Dumbass! It happened 13 years ago and I think that's why I still struggle with being single. Karma: it's a b*tch! Still believe in love and all I need is one woman to believe in me...

How sweet. Love doesnt know time! Is there a chance that things could work out now?
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My biggest mistake was probably eating farrr tooooooo muuuccchhhh during both pregnancies, i put on 2.5 stone for each and fell pregnant with my son when my daughter was 3 months old (he was planned) so didnt have time to lose the first weight!

Oh well lol

I agree with this^ mine was putting on 100lbs the first pregnancy and 60lbs the second was the biggest mistake any human could make! Now we have to work so hard to get it off, but I heard the body will look twice as good as it did before by adding strength training to our programs. We will see!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My last job. Even though my previous employers wouldn't win any awards for "most understanding and progressive group of people", I shouldn't have been working for much of the 3.5 years I was working there. I was REALLY sick, and really stressed, and behaved in ways that dragged my personal troubles through my work space, and my work troubles through my personal space. I only continued working because I had no other way of putting a roof over my head and food on my plate. I shat where I ate, too, and even though I don't regret the person (who is still one of my best friends), we should've kept it outside of work, more than we did.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    wasting my time with the wrong men for YEARS at time
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Putting up with my abusive ex husband for as long as I did.... and not listening to my father when I was younger.. :/
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Watching that movie "Lost if Translation".

I will never get those two hours back.

hahaha! I am with you there!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My biggest mistake was probably eating farrr tooooooo muuuccchhhh during both pregnancies, i put on 2.5 stone for each and fell pregnant with my son when my daughter was 3 months old (he was planned) so didnt have time to lose the first weight!

Oh well lol

I agree with this^ mine was putting on 100lbs the first pregnancy and 60lbs the second was the ***biggest mistake any human could make!*** Now we have to work so hard to get it off, but I heard the body will look twice as good as it did before by adding strength training to our programs. We will see!

PSHHHH if that's the biggest mistake any human could make, I'd like to know what planet you live on
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Partying my way right out of university. I had a full ride that I basically gave away for booze and drugs. :frown:
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

lmao.

this is how i feel about "the wicker man"
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

*raises hand* I'm Guilty too!
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Oh well lol

I agree with this^ mine was putting on 100lbs the first pregnancy and 60lbs the second was the ***biggest mistake any human could make!*** Now we have to work so hard to get it off, but I heard the body will look twice as good as it did before by adding strength training to our programs. We will see!

REALLY!!!!!!!! ???? Hurting people that you love!!!!!

PSHHHH if that's the biggest mistake any human could make, I'd like to know what planet you live on
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Partying my way right out of university. I had a full ride that I basically gave away for booze and drugs. :frown:

I'm right there with you minus the full ride. I basically had a very expensive party going on for a few years.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    NOT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY RAPE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FAULT (I WAS AN 18YR OLD VIRGIN) AND I DIDN'T GET HELP FOR YEARS. I SPENT SO MUCH OF MY LIFE FEELING WORTHLESS BECAUSE HE MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS AND HELPLESS. I DIDN'T VALUE MYSELF AND STARTED DOING DRUGS AND BINGE EATING WITHIN A FEW MONTHS OF THE INCIDENT AND ENDED UP EATING MY WAY THROUGH A GASTRIC BYPASS. THANKFULLY THERAPY, SELF LOVE, AND A FIGHTER HEART HAVE HELPED ME WORK THROUGH ALL MY STRUGGLES.
    IN A STRANGE WAY I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD CHANGE HISTORY BECAUSE IT LED ME TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE AND IT FORCED ME TO WORK ON LOVING MYSELF. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO BE WHERE I AM NOW.
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hurting people that I love....friends, family, etc...that sucks...
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Putting up with my abusive ex husband for as long as I did.... and not listening to my father when I was younger.. :/

I'm happy to hear that he is now your ex.
  • soontobesam
    Options

Check
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    Not taking the blue pill.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options

Brilliant!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    NOT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY RAPE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FAULT (I WAS AN 18YR OLD VIRGIN) AND I DIDN'T GET HELP FOR YEARS. I SPENT SO MUCH OF MY LIFE FEELING WORTHLESS BECAUSE HE MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS AND HELPLESS. I DIDN'T VALUE MYSELF AND STARTED DOING DRUGS AND BINGE EATING WITHIN A FEW MONTHS OF THE INCIDENT AND ENDED UP EATING MY WAY THROUGH A GASTRIC BYPASS. THANKFULLY THERAPY, SELF LOVE, AND A FIGHTER HEART HAVE HELPED ME WORK THROUGH ALL MY STRUGGLES.
    IN A STRANGE WAY I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD CHANGE HISTORY BECAUSE IT LED ME TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE AND IT FORCED ME TO WORK ON LOVING MYSELF. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO BE WHERE I AM NOW.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you...