fifty shades of dieting

Options

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    LOL a few more

The doors open, and I hurry in desperate to escape. I really need to get out of here. When I turn to look at him, he's leaning against the doorway beside the elevator with one hand on the wall.. It's distracting. His burning gray eyes gaze at me and i say gimmie my damn pizza punk iam late for my weight watcher meeting

The elevator arrives, and we step in. We're alone. Suddenly, for some inexplica­ble reason, possibly our proximity in such an enclosed space, the atmosphere between us changes, charging with an electric, exhilarating anticipation. My breathing alters as my heart races. Her head turns fractionally toward me, her eyes darkest slate.we both relise theres only one slice of cake left in the frig she races to the door i hear a slam.......I bite my lip for i am too late

He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his hips.. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. he smells my breath and busts me for eating his secret stash of kitkats

I've never slept with anyone like you , never had food in my bed, never ate a cheeto, never introduced a man to my mothers cooking. What are you doing to me?" her eyes burn, their intensity takes my breath away as we split open the bag and eat cheetoes in bed
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    OoooooMG! The one about the kit kat made me laugh out loud!! You're on a roll!
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome... that makes my day complete!
    I haven't read the books, but i'll give a try throwing out a few lines...

I heard the telltale sound of a key in the door. My anticipation of what to come was palatable. I bit my lip when I saw him striding into the room. Holy crap, he has a huge package...

of Chinese food from the restaurant down the road. My inner goddess gave a scream of delight... he'd remembered to pick up extra pot stickers!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    So who wants to come in the red room of pain?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    i wonder when the damn waitress is gonna bring my chicken pot pit after 8 monbths of dieting

Favorite part!!! HAHAHAHA
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    So if this is using food are we going to be using licorice whips for some of the fun?
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    So if this is using food are we going to be using licorice whips for some of the fun?

will a bacon whip do?

bacon_whip-450x443.jpg
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So who wants to come in the red room of pain?

Here I was thinking you would have a red room of bacon - crispy bacon mmm
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    This. is epic.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

will a bacon whip do?

bacon_whip-450x443.jpg

On this occasion I will allow you to do as you please with that.
  • couponfun
    Options

will a bacon whip do?

bacon_whip-450x443.jpg

On this occasion I will allow you to do as you please with that.

Oh you poor man, you couldn't handle what I could do with that :devil:

I make this Spanish rice with bacon in it....people have broken out into fistfights over it.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    As long as there is whipping involved it is all good. :devil:
  • couponfun
    Options
    My brow breaks into a sweat as I think on it...how tiring it was, how much it hurt. I can still feel the pain to this day all over my body, my soul, my mind.

I didn’t want to do it. It wasn’t something I was into, but He was and I lived to *serve* Him. I just wanted Him to approve of me, to love me, to be so very happy. So I did it. I closed my mind to what I had to do, numb to the shock of doing something so...forbidden, so...taboo.

I closed my eyes, and began to whip with all my might, again and again, over and over...my arm flying almost with a mind of its own....my soft whimpers the only other sound. Again and again, over and over...my shoulder and arm becoming almost as numb as my soul now was. I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“That’s enough,” He called out. I didn’t hear Him at first, yet finally His deep voice cut through my haze, and I stopped. I stood there panting for breath, my chest rising and falling, gathering myself.

I then turned to face Him. I walked to him slowly, looking at the wicked grin on His face, knowing how much He was relishing my discomfort.

“Here’s your fresh whipped cream for your chocolate cake. I can't believe you’re having THAT for breakfast!”

He only chuckled and dove in, and inside my inner mother cringed. Chocolate cake for breakfast, really? Then I started to feel naughty...so I grabbed some coffee and joined in with my own slice, feeling sooooo very wicked. :devil:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Only you! That was funny. I started reading it to the hubby.......for a minute he thought he was getting lucky! :bigsmile:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My brow breaks into a sweat as I think on it...how tiring it was, how much it hurt. I can still feel the pain to this day all over my body, my soul, my mind.

I didn’t want to do it. It wasn’t something I was into, but He was and I lived to *serve* Him. I just wanted Him to approve of me, to love me, to be so very happy. So I did it. I closed my mind to what I had to do, numb to the shock of doing something so...forbidden, so...taboo.

I closed my eyes, and began to whip with all my might, again and again, over and over...my arm flying almost with a mind of its own....my soft whimpers the only other sound. Again and again, over and over...my shoulder and arm becoming almost as numb as my soul now was. I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“That’s enough,” He called out. I didn’t hear Him at first, yet finally His deep voice cut through my haze, and I stopped. I stood there panting for breath, my chest rising and falling, gathering myself.

I then turned to face Him. I walked to him slowly, looking at the wicked grin on His face, knowing how much He was relishing my discomfort.

“Here’s your fresh whipped cream for your chocolate cake. I can't believe you’re having THAT for breakfast!”

He only chuckled and dove in, and inside my inner mother cringed. Chocolate cake for breakfast, really? Then I started to feel naughty...so I grabbed some coffee and joined in with my own slice, feeling sooooo very wicked. :devil:

(3 hours later).

I could feel the tell tale stirring in the pits of my stomach again. My breathing started to quicken. Deeeeeep, slooowww, shaky breaths. I started to bite my lips, slowly letting them fall from between my teeth again. My lids started to flutter and my hands started to move lower, and lower and lower. I was almost there. I could feel it. I could almost feel it. The juiciness, the sopping wetness. I wanted it so badly.

I stopped just short of the soup when I heard Him call my name. My eyes snapped open and I stumbled back. I felt his strong arms catch hold of me before He whirled me around, anger cold in his eyes.

"WHAT are you doing?!" he hissed.

I blinked, guilty, and looked away. I swallowed.

"Umm..."

"YOU are supposed to be on a diet. Remember?!".

I remembered alright. The knawing was starting again, the anxious nagging feeling. My hole was wet with anticipation.

"You're dribbling. Ugh" He said, digust written across his face. "Here, go and clean yourself up and meet me in the car".

I took the tissue from Him and hurried out, plans of deciet already forming in my mind. I JUST had about .. 3 minutes to whet my appetite and meet him in the car...

(By the way, I haven't read the books. Sorry if it's not in a similar style)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    lolllllllllllllllllllll yalLs add on are greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat tooo ha HA HA HAAA

:D
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Okay, my try :flowerforyou: :

I saw him across the room and got that funny feeling in my stomach. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, such was his attraction. I’d never had *this* feeling so strongly before. I was nervous, shaking...yet so excited.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hi,” I replied shyly.

He asked, “is there something you want?”

“Yes,” I replied. “There is, but I’m not sure I should ask.”

“Tell me...say it...tell me what you want,” he said.

I stepped closer to him, my heart racing a mile a minute, my body becoming excited beyond all reason, the room feeling so very tiny all of a sudden.

“Can I have a taste?” I asked shyly.

“Just a taste?” he asked teasingly.

“Yes, sir.”

“Open for me,” he said. Nervously I looked around, faced him once more, and opened myself to him.

I felt him put it in my mouth...what had to be the biggest, juiciest, best-tasting piece of double chocolate cheesecake I’ve ever had.

“How was that?” he asked.

“MMMMMMM” I moaned. “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

And I did...and another, and another...and now I'm paying the price, but it was sooooo worth it!

Now *that* gave me book flashbacks! Awesome! No wonder I love cheesecake so much...
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    lmfao!!!!!!!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread...so much better than reading my homework!
  • couponfun
    Options
    Funny thing is that I've never read the book. But I'm guessing it's like Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" or other books of that ilk.