fifty shades of dieting

Options

Replies

• couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My brow breaks into a sweat as I think on it...how tiring it was, how much it hurt. I can still feel the pain to this day all over my body, my soul, my mind.

I didn’t want to do it. It wasn’t something I was into, but He was and I lived to *serve* Him. I just wanted Him to approve of me, to love me, to be so very happy. So I did it. I closed my mind to what I had to do, numb to the shock of doing something so...forbidden, so...taboo.

I closed my eyes, and began to whip with all my might, again and again, over and over...my arm flying almost with a mind of its own....my soft whimpers the only other sound. Again and again, over and over...my shoulder and arm becoming almost as numb as my soul now was. I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“That’s enough,” He called out. I didn’t hear Him at first, yet finally His deep voice cut through my haze, and I stopped. I stood there panting for breath, my chest rising and falling, gathering myself.

I then turned to face Him. I walked to him slowly, looking at the wicked grin on His face, knowing how much He was relishing my discomfort.

“Here’s your fresh whipped cream for your chocolate cake. I can't believe you’re having THAT for breakfast!”

He only chuckled and dove in, and inside my inner mother cringed. Chocolate cake for breakfast, really? Then I started to feel naughty...so I grabbed some coffee and joined in with my own slice, feeling sooooo very wicked. :devil:

(3 hours later).

I could feel the tell tale stirring in the pits of my stomach again. My breathing started to quicken. Deeeeeep, slooowww, shaky breaths. I started to bite my lips, slowly letting them fall from between my teeth again. My lids started to flutter and my hands started to move lower, and lower and lower. I was almost there. I could feel it. I could almost feel it. The juiciness, the sopping wetness. I wanted it so badly.

I stopped just short of the soup when I heard Him call my name. My eyes snapped open and I stumbled back. I felt his strong arms catch hold of me before He whirled me around, anger cold in his eyes.

"WHAT are you doing?!" he hissed.

I blinked, guilty, and looked away. I swallowed.

"Umm..."

"YOU are supposed to be on a diet. Remember?!".

I remembered alright. The knawing was starting again, the anxious nagging feeling. My hole was wet with anticipation.

"You're dribbling. Ugh" He said, digust written across his face. "Here, go and clean yourself up and meet me in the car".

I took the tissue from Him and hurried out, plans of deciet already forming in my mind. I JUST had about .. 3 minutes to whet my appetite and meet him in the car...

(By the way, I haven't read the books. Sorry if it's not in a similar style)

Oh my God, girl... :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    My inner goddess is drooling.:love:
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Ha! I love this thread!:love:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Care to write a cook book? I'd buy it. Oh myyyyy. :love:
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is that I've never read the book. But I'm guessing it's like Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" or other books of that ilk.

Loved the Anne Rice take on Sleeping Beauty! Good stuff... much naughtier than 50 shades though. @couponfun... you are right up there in the ranks! Good stuff.

I am an amateur in comparison to y'all... but I would never be happy with myself, if I didn't try. :)

I feel the fire, taunting me with its heat... daring me to come closer. So sweet and hot; I long for just one touch, one taste. I draw upon all of my strength and self control ... I reach out, fingertips grazing temptation, my mouth waters, as DANGIT! Burnt my gall-darned finger trying to steal a bratwurst off the BBQ.

That’ll teach me.
  • couponfun
    Options

I think we should all do our own "excerpts" and put out an E-book/Kindle book and title it "50 shades of dieting". I mean it's perfect.
  • couponfun
    Options
    Funny thing is that I've never read the book. But I'm guessing it's like Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" or other books of that ilk.

Loved the Anne Rice take on Sleeping Beauty! Good stuff... much naughtier than 50 shades though. @couponfun... you are right up there in the ranks! Good stuff.

I am an amateur in comparison to y'all... but I would never be happy with myself, if I didn't try. :)

I feel the fire, taunting me with its heat... daring me to come closer. So sweet and hot; I long for just one touch, one taste. I draw upon all of my strength and self control ... I reach out, fingertips grazing temptation, my mouth waters, as DANGIT! Burnt my gall-darned finger trying to steal a bratwurst off the BBQ.

That’ll teach me.

Nice to see a fellow woman whose read that series. Very well written and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay naughtier than 50 shades. See, that series was good....50 shades I think would make me roll my eyes and laugh...or better yet come up with more parodies.

This food one is fantastic though. Props to the OP who came up with it.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

I think we should all do our own "excerpts" and put out an E-book/Kindle book and title it "50 shades of dieting". I mean it's perfect.

Sounds like a plan. Now if only I had time to write my own except, I could actually use my degree for something. Oh well, at least I'm working. :laugh:
  • couponfun
    Options

Sounds like a plan. Now if only I had time to write my own except, I could actually use my degree for something. Oh well, at least I'm working. :laugh:

Well I'm a transcriptionist so I'm used to typing fast. Off to bed....we'll have to see what I come up with in the morning :wink:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thanks for posting, I needed the laugh!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    This thread is AMAZING! I love it! I gotta have a go at it!

I peek through my elongated eyelashes and squeal "It's MINE! All mine!" His almond eyes linger over my trembling hands. "How about I take that from you right now?" He lazily mentions while running his fingers through his gorgeous wavy blonde hair. My heart is pumping wildly, I bite my lip, my hands still trembling. He reaches out....and removes the last pineapple in the store from my hands.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    well all caught up ... loving this thread ... keep 'em coming (pun intended)
  • couponfun
    Options
    It wasn’t supposed to start this way. Then again, most things never go the way we plan, do they?

I could hear strange noises coming from the room, the noise I suppose typical of something or someone being hit, followed by some grunting. It was Him, plying his trade as He usually does. My hand stilled on the door, dreading what I might see yet at the same time curious. My heart began to pound as the noises grew louder, and then abruptly stopped, the sudden silence almost as frightening as the original noises were.

I took a steadying breath and pushed the door open, the heat of the room almost suffocating, like walking into a sauna. There I saw Him, sweating, breathing heavy, glancing angrily at me for interrupting Him. I knew better. I knew better than to interrupt Him at his work.

He stalked towards me, His instrument of torture in His hands, His body radiating the heat and anger within him. His eyes gazed angrily and deeply into mine, yet I felt no true fear. I knew I could stand my ground. I stared back, defiantly tipping my chin up at Him.

“You know we talked about this,” he began. “I warned you what would happen.”

“Yes,” I replied. “I know. But I had to try.”

He angrily stalked back to where He once stood, saying “Why in the world did you buy Wal-Mart steaks? I can’t get these things tenderized to save my life! Why couldn't you go to the regular butcher?”

I replied defiantly, “I had a coupon.”

"Well they're too tough. Now we have to order something and THAT'LL cost money, too!"

I looked him in the eye and said, "that's okay. I have a coupon for that, too." And with that, I walked away, knowing that for once, I'd been able to control Him, the situation, and more importantly, the food bill.

Good morning all :smile:
  • couponfun
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    And with that, I walked away, knowing that for once, I'd been able to control Him, the situation, and more importantly, the food bill.

hehe that is awesome...
  • couponfun
    Options
    And with that, I walked away, knowing that for once, I'd been able to control Him, the situation, and more importantly, the food bill.

hehe that is awesome...

TY :flowerforyou: hopefully someone else can contribute today, too :smile:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My brow breaks into a sweat as I think on it...how tiring it was, how much it hurt. I can still feel the pain to this day all over my body, my soul, my mind.

I didn’t want to do it. It wasn’t something I was into, but He was and I lived to *serve* Him. I just wanted Him to approve of me, to love me, to be so very happy. So I did it. I closed my mind to what I had to do, numb to the shock of doing something so...forbidden, so...taboo.

I closed my eyes, and began to whip with all my might, again and again, over and over...my arm flying almost with a mind of its own....my soft whimpers the only other sound. Again and again, over and over...my shoulder and arm becoming almost as numb as my soul now was. I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

“That’s enough,” He called out. I didn’t hear Him at first, yet finally His deep voice cut through my haze, and I stopped. I stood there panting for breath, my chest rising and falling, gathering myself.

I then turned to face Him. I walked to him slowly, looking at the wicked grin on His face, knowing how much He was relishing my discomfort.

“Here’s your fresh whipped cream for your chocolate cake. I can't believe you’re having THAT for breakfast!”

He only chuckled and dove in, and inside my inner mother cringed. Chocolate cake for breakfast, really? Then I started to feel naughty...so I grabbed some coffee and joined in with my own slice, feeling sooooo very wicked. :devil:

(3 hours later).

I could feel the tell tale stirring in the pits of my stomach again. My breathing started to quicken. Deeeeeep, slooowww, shaky breaths. I started to bite my lips, slowly letting them fall from between my teeth again. My lids started to flutter and my hands started to move lower, and lower and lower. I was almost there. I could feel it. I could almost feel it. The juiciness, the sopping wetness. I wanted it so badly.

I stopped just short of the soup when I heard Him call my name. My eyes snapped open and I stumbled back. I felt his strong arms catch hold of me before He whirled me around, anger cold in his eyes.

"WHAT are you doing?!" he hissed.

I blinked, guilty, and looked away. I swallowed.

"Umm..."

"YOU are supposed to be on a diet. Remember?!".

I remembered alright. The knawing was starting again, the anxious nagging feeling. My hole was wet with anticipation.

"You're dribbling. Ugh" He said, digust written across his face. "Here, go and clean yourself up and meet me in the car".

I took the tissue from Him and hurried out, plans of deciet already forming in my mind. I JUST had about .. 3 minutes to whet my appetite and meet him in the car...

(By the way, I haven't read the books. Sorry if it's not in a similar style)

Oh my God, girl... :laugh: :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is so fun. Okay, so now to add on to your last bit ..
  • LayC
    LayC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL Good to me.LOLOL:laugh:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I looked out of the window at the sunset feeling unsure, holding the pile of papers in my hand. I wasn't sure I could do this but when I thought back to what happened only hours before......

(earlier that day)

I gazed into his eyes feeling hot and trembly. I ached for it. I didn't think I ever would,
    I could see in his eyes he wanted me to take it all, and the beads of sweat slid down my scorching, flushed skin while I hesitated.

It had felt so good the first time...but I knew it shouldn't have, it had made me tremor and moan, even more so when he ran the ice cube sensually along my lips and down my neck.
    Could I do this again? Now was the moment of truth... oh my.. It came towards me again, large and thick and so so strong, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, bit my bottom lips then slowly parted my legs... giving him room to get close enough to feed me that dangerous chilli pepper!

(back to present)

I glanced back down at the papers in my hand...
    If this was what he did to me, then maybe the recipes I was holding wouldn't be too bad... Chilli, Risotto, Home made bacon Cheeseburger... after all he had it right, this wasn't a diet..... I signed my name and left the papers on his desk, waiting in anticipation for him to come home....oh my!