The Taboo Topic

Options
12346»

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    One odd thing I forgot I used to get was foot hair. I hadn't had it in a while. My Low T issues may have been before the weight loss. Now that I'm on T injections I gots it again. Never thought I'd be happy with that. lol

Are you sure it isn't now that you are thinner you can see your toes again and they've been hairy all along?
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't mind saying that sex improves as you lose weight- there's some motivation :blushing: My husband and I are on this journey together and I like feeling as thought I look better for him and hey, he's looking great too, I feel me more comfortable with myself which helps as well. So, yeah, sex gets better. Why is is a problem to say so?
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    One odd thing I forgot I used to get was foot hair. I hadn't had it in a while. My Low T issues may have been before the weight loss. Now that I'm on T injections I gots it again. Never thought I'd be happy with that. lol

Are you sure it isn't now that you are thinner you can see your toes again and they've been hairy all along?

Yeah, the foot hair started after hormone replacement therapy. wow. I missed the joke. I suck. lol. :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!