There are Two Types of People...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Get uo & check it out plus yell at them or throw something at them especially when I hear their broken karaoke voices ruining my sleep, hahahaha :laugh:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Freeze and listen.... hear nothing, get curious, then go check it out.
    This is me...
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Get up and check it out?
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I Freeze, Listen, and shove my husband and make him check it out.

this! haha
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Get my gun
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Last time I checked it out a fisher cat was tearing up a bunny in the back yard. Should have got Tmanfromtexas to come over and shoot it. From now on I'm going to freeze and pull the covers up.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i usually get my girlfriend to check it out but iam ready to spring to action if she gets attacked by yelling out the crack in the door....TUCK ANd ROLLL TUCK AND ROLL i mean it works for bear attacks and if you catch fire so it should save you when you get beat up
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    i usually get my girlfriend to check it out but iam ready to spring to action if she gets attacked by yelling out the crack in the door....TUCK ANd ROLLL TUCK AND ROLL i mean it works for bear attacks and if you catch fire so it should save you when you get beat up

Hahahaha
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    If there is a noise outside my window the fockers deserve to get in cause they just did some mad ninja shiz to get up here.
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    Freeze & pretend i never heard it
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Freeze and listen.... hear nothing, get curious, then go check it out.

My reaction exactly.

I remember wandering around the block in the dead of night in my PJs and a pair of flip-flops just to find out what the noise was outside the back-bedroom window. It turned out to be someone trying to break into the building.

Probably not that smart, actually!
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked it out a fisher cat was tearing up a bunny in the back yard. Should have got Tmanfromtexas to come over and shoot it. From now on I'm going to freeze and pull the covers up.

Just give me a shout and I will be happy to come over and help anyway I can.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Freeze and listen, Then grab my pepper spray and any other thing I might use to fight off a bad guy (yeah right)
    and go check it out!