There are Two Types of People...

Options

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    If the dogs don't bark, I ignore it. If they do, I get up and look.
  • bsgkid
    bsgkid Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Grab protection, freeze and listen. If dog is not going nuts, conjure up some bravado and go check it out. Best of both worlds!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Freeze and listen, my husband goes to check it out
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Get up and check it out...
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I get up grab my mini Drako AK47 with the 30 round clip and go looking for something to shoot. If it is somewhere else, I grab my Remmington shotgun with 00 buckshot, with a round already racked in for good measure and go looking for something to shoot. BTW the sound of a shotgun getting racked is a sound that will instill fear into most men and women, however, I would rather not give my position away. I would rather them if they are there to just see the flash and hear the boom before they go to meet their maker. Just saying.

Translation = I have a small penis.

ahahahahaha yessss
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    get up quietly, grab a kitchen knife and check it out. lol. i'd be scared out of my mind, but i'm not just gonna sit there and wait for something bad to happen. i need to know that every thing is ok.
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Grab any reachable object and go downstairs and check it out, then go back to bed and realised i would've **** myself if i actually found someone lol.

I need to keep reminding myself i AM NOT in a movie and i AM NOT in resident evil and im ALSO NOT a badass lol
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I Freeze, Listen, and shove my husband and make him check it out.

haha me too!

ditto!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Check it, with my Dobey. I would use one of the greyhounds, but they welcome any stranger, with a smile and a lean. (If you have greyhounds you know what I'm talking about.)
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Arm myself with a baseball bat and stay where I am, ha ha.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Grab a frying pan and my french chopping knife (what, i don't have a gun!) and go check it out!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Get up and check it out! I'm nosy like that.
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    check it out naked, they always run.....

Love this! :D
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If I lived by myself I don't know what I'd do. Now I look at my husband and he unlocks the gun safe under the bed for me if needed, then goes to check it out while I stand in the hallway upstairs, in front of my daughters room with a baseball bat.

This has actually happened. We live in a very safe neighborhood but once you're a parent, you think differently.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    freeze and listen, then go with my husband to check it out. (we in this together)
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Freeze and be quiet and then grab something sharp hehe and then go check it out!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Let Apollo (my 110 pound german shepherd) out to check it out while I hide :)

My 1yo german shepard Azula is only 90 pounds, but she makes up for it in spirit! I'd take the lead, but I know she'd have my back.

No need to "make up". The breed standard for a German Shepherd Dog is 30-40 kg/66-88 lbs for a male and 22-32 kg/48-78 lbs for a female.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    freeze and listen, if I hear it again, I get up and check it out, so guess that makes me both types lol (yes you should be scared)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Listen. If the dog keeps barking, check it out. If the dog stops barking, and the noise continue, definitely check it out.
  • CrueChix
    CrueChix Posts: 47
    Options
    Check it out after they hear the **** of the shotgun. Of course, I'm standing behind my boyfriend while he is checking it out! Lol...