Where are you on the global fat scale?

Options

Replies

• Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    According to this I am the FATTEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

I hope I get some kind of prize.

Ha! Me too. I have more body fat that 99% of US females in my age group. Seriously. :noway:
  • MJ1185
    MJ1185 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How can you calculate body fat percentage based on sex, age, height and weight. Complete rubbish! The BBC should know better.
    I hope you're right because that made me feel pretty horrible for a second there :(
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well that made me want to kill myself.

No kidding... :sad:

That was the most depressing thing ive ever seen posted in these forums Thanks a hell of a lot! :sad: :yawn: :huh: :frown: :explode:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to move to Samoa....maybe they are trying to tell me that I ate too many Somoa Girl Scout Cookies!!! :laugh:
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    I'm most like someone from vietnam ..... *wiki's vietnam* .... awesome traditional wear, i'll go with that :D
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm below average for the USA, but above average globally. I'm most like someone from Spain.
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options

haha YUPP. It was like "oh you've lost a lot of weight recently? **** you. you're still fatter than your country."
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It says I'm below average and I'm most like someone from Benin.
  • tcith73
    tcith73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your numbers
    Fat Index
    21bmi
    BMI is an estimate of the body’s fat content based on a person’s height and weight
    National
    Below average
    You have less body fat than 89% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global
    Below average
    You have less body fat than 62% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same body fat as you, it would remove 38,726,255 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Guinea-Bissau*

I find this rather motivating actually.
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You have less body fat than 91% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global

You have less body fat than 69% of females aged 15-29 in the world

You're most like someone from DR Congo*
    * Compared with other females aged 15-29 in DR CongoShare your result
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I currently have 20.5% body fat - not perfect - but not nearly like the results this website spits out. The BMI doesn't take consideration for muscular builds so out the window for me (and many others).

I did get a laugh though. If everyone was like me the world's population would be about 55 million tonnes heavier! :laugh:
  • capperboy
    capperboy Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Benin well below the UK average.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am bellow in both my country and globally. And I am more like a person from Vietnam.
    And "If everyone in the world had the same body fat as you, it would remove 286,984,952 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population ".
    This was cool.

I have a 17.8% body fat, and I think this is unacurate.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Your numbers
    Fat Index

24bmi
    BMI is an estimate of the body’s fat content based on a person’s height and weight National
    Below average
    You have less body fat than 79% of females aged 45-59 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have less body fat than 58% of females aged 45-59 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same body fat as you, it would add 3,759,005 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Sao Tome and Principe
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Below Average everywhere....shocking for my age range and the age range I will be in soon (I checked both since I plan on maintaining this weight for awhile lol)

**Forgot to add...from Japan at current age, Sri Lanka in a couple years :)
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    OK... I don't think this thing is right. I have a BMI of 19. It says that I have less body fat than 86% of women 45 - 59, and that I have the body fat of someone from Bangladesh. I feel like I am at a good weight for me. I'm not starving. I just like being thin and healthy.
    I'm most likely from Ethiopia?!?!?! I'm really not THAT skinny...

i would like to point out that you only see the bad stuff in the worst areas on the news. these places don't have 100% of the population startving 100% of the time, ffs!

these countries have cities and lawyers and fast food joints. they have unique and rich cultures.

to assume they are all little wide eyed skeletons sitting in dust, as far as the eye can see, for mile upon mile upon mile? just plain daft! that's like me assuming all americans weigh 300 pounds and wear stetsons.
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Ethiopia!!!

93% less than UK
    78% less than the world!

Just did it also for my weight before losing, now that was more scary lol!
  • magga90
    magga90 Posts: 3
    Options

yeah me to ! I'm above avarega on both scales but I dont know I might just be in denial but I dont feel like I am above avarage...
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yeah..... fattest person in the known and unknown universe here...
    thanks for that! lol

lol is it true that from the moon you can see the Great Wall of China...... and you?

Hey don't worry, from what I can see the results are clearly flawed! Ignore them

Yeah you can see me from outer space - here's a link ....ha ha!
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=giant+bunny+italy&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=670&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    ^This... and BMI is BS.
    I am not obese, but I am built like a Clydesdale. Big, muscular and beautiful