For cryin' out loud. I eat pasta, fast food and ice cream!

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    And I thot this was a free world ...

What loads of crap going on here....

definitely not what you want to read when you open ana link for ideas.....idiots (some)

It is a free world, in which our healthcare systems are starting to see a strain due to people abusing their bodies and living on junk. If its not what you want to read when you want to get ideas on how to eat junk food everyday, then maybe its time to reevaluate.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that a doughnut tastes better?

Sometimes... a donut just hits the spot. Just like sometimes, someone might want to watch Dancing with the Stars instead of Masterpiece Theatre, or listen to LMFAO instead of Beethoven. That's not to say that "Party Rock Anthem" is better than "Ode to Joy," but sometimes... just just want something that's pure fun.
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    And I thot this was a free world ...

What loads of crap going on here....

definitely not what you want to read when you open ana link for ideas.....idiots (some)

MFP Community Guidelines:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    This thread is way too long. Let just agree on the following facts:

1. Yes you can eat almost anything you want and lose weight:
    ----Google "twinkie diet" for the impressive results of a nutrition professor who ate only junk food
    ----You can eat large quantities of food and still lose weight so long as you work it all off

2. There may be some long term negative effects of eating primarily junk food and not getting the proper nutrients
    ----Even the "twinkie diet" professor acknowledges this possibility although his cholesterol and triglyceride levels did improve along with his weight.