How much weight have you lost and how long did it take?

Options

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    82 lbs lost in 7 months!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well this time around I have lost 38-ish pounds and it as taken me a few weeks.

The last time I lost weight I managed to lose 187 pounds in 10 months. But I gained it all back and then some.

Glad I'm not the only one! Lost 137 pounds in 10 months but after a few years managed to gain 73 back!
    This time around I've lost 20 pounds in 9 weeks. Good Luck.
  • grizbear1225
    Options
    It took 18 months but I have lost 161 lbs....
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was more or less lazy compared to you guys. Started my journey on the 17 th of January, so until now that's 7 months. I only lost about 18 pounds, but I did have a march-middle of june "break" (developed lumbar disc hernia, had a paralyzed leg). I only re-started working out less than a month ago and I dropped another 6 pounds.
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    11lbs in 110 days, hey that's a lb every 10 days, not bad.
    also half way to first goal.
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hiya

Been on MFP for 90 days and lost 24lb! still 34lb to go :) x
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    21pounds in 100 days. And I am so so much fitter, faster, stronger
  • Vivijeanne
    Vivijeanne Posts: 14
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds in 4 months but actually lost 28 as I was in hospital for a week and gained 8 pounds that I have also lost again

Good luck everyone :)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've lost 27lbs since last November, with my starting weight at 150lbs. I have been on two holidays during my weight loss experience - gaining 4lbs on the first and 7lbs on the second. Which were setbacks, but I've lost the weight from both trips and have only 3lbs to go until my goal :D
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    8.5 lbs in roughly 2 months. halfway done!
  • Garf255
    Garf255 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    9lbs in just over a month for me.

Started at 194 and currently at 185.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    80.5lb in 18 months. Still got a few more pounds to go but they're taking their time about it :)
  • babyshambles11
    Options
    I started eating healthy & exercising for the first time in my life 3 weeks ago and I have lost 6 lbs since then.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    8 lbs in a month, starting weight 127, my goal is set to 115, i was so happy to be under the 120 mark when i weighed in yesterday! :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Six and a half months to get to my goal weight
    31lbs lost

SW: 165.8lbs
    Height: 5'7
    GW: 135.8lbs (so this would mean a 30lbs loss, hence the weird figures lol)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    20lbs in 20 months.
  • kaza1948
    kaza1948 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have lost 47 lbs in a year. I have had quite a few holidays since I started on MFP, on most of them I have gained anything from 3 to 8 lbs but have got straight back on the plan once I was home. I am pleased with the results so far and have about 12 more pounds to lose.

Karolyn
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started in December at 219, and was down to 199 by March. Then promptly fell off the wagon and gain 7 pounds. Joined MFP in April and have since lost 13 pounds. Total weight loss is 26.8 pounds in 7 months.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    100lb in a couple of phases largely because when I reached my goal I realised how low my sights were

More importantly I can tell you 1lb to 1 1/2lb a week is the best range for success - for gains as well as loss
  • helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 47lbs and started april 30th! so its taken me 11 weeks