How much weight have you lost and how long did it take?

Options

Replies

• iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    49 pounds in about ~9.5 months!
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started on 1 June 2012 at a weight of 107kgs (235.4lbs); I weighed in last Friday morning at 100.9kgs (221.98lbs) so that is a juicy steak away from losing a stone in six weeks!

I'm striving for the first mini goal of reaching double kg figures and final goal is 44lbs away..!

Way to go with everyone's progress!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    22 pounds in 5 months.
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    I've lost 66 lbs in 14 months
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    3 stone (42 pounds) in 1 year.
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    I've lost 107 lbs since last year. I started going to Zumba in February, dieting in March, and got a lap band placed in July of '11. I've gone from a size 24W to being in size 10 skinny jeans.

I hit my goal weight of being between 160-165, and my ultimate goal weight is 145. If I want to get there, I have only 17 lbs to go. I am going to my bariatric surgeon this week for my one year anniversary check up, and we will probably schedule my skin removal surgery, because I have a LOT of excess skin. I'm a little worried about this particular surgery because I have a 2 year old that I won't be able to pick up for quite a while, but I've heard that it's all worth it. When the skin is gone, I'll probably be in a size 8 *because I can wear 8s in certain brands already*.
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    23lbs in 6 months
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    80 pounds in 10 months. Started walking with evolved to: Brisk walking, power walking, light jogging, jogging, jogging with some sprints, and finally running. And of corse religiously logging my meals.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how different everyone is!!! Ffabulous job, everyone!

I stopped weighing myself at 225 in 2006, changed everything in my life (except for my son! LOL) and lost 60 pounds just by eliminating stress and walking everywhere over 5 years. Last year I started going to the gym 5-6x per week and thought I saw no difference. I was frustrated, so I started MFP just over three months ago. I lost 17 pounds in about 1.5 months and I've been maintaining since then. I've considered another 10-12 pounds, but I can now see the muscle definition I've gained over the past year, and I feel awesome about how I look.
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66 lbs in 14 months

That's because your AWESOME!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started changing my lifestyle at the beginning of the year and have lost 17 lbs.
  • beckydunks
    beckydunks Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started MFP 35 days ago today, lost 5lb up to now ( lost a pound every week :) ) another 9lb to go for my goal weight :)
  • snow00774
    snow00774 Posts: 62
    Options
    8 weeks on Friday and 24lbs so far with just adjusting my diet. My schedule eases up a little now so this week I will start to add exercise in to the mix and see what happens.

Good luck!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    29 lbs in 7 months.
    Slow and steady wins the race!
  • sunshine77493
    sunshine77493 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In 4 months time I lost 18 pounds. Then I checked out of MFP for about 2 months. Although I did maintain, I did not lose anymore. But now, after being back on MFP for the last 2 weeks, I broke my plateau and am down another pound. Six pounds away from my goal. I only weigh once a week but I also honor the measurements as well.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    5 months to lose 30 lbs.
    2 months to lose the last 6 :)
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Start date
    07-Mar-2011, Weight - 320.4
    14-Jul-2012, Weight 266.4
    Lost 54ish pounds.

There was a 10 months between where I was off the program and gained 20lbs, my weight atm is 266.6lbs!!
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    12 lb since April.

Certainly not fast weight loss, and I've fought hard for every damn pound!
  • AmandaDutra
    Options
    WOW! I never thought I would get so much awesome feedback, its so motivational to see how much hard work and dedication you guys put in and stick with it (even if you arnt losing it as fast as you want!) I have a very curvy body figure and I've always thought that being "bigger" was just something I was going to have to deal with, but seeing everyones progress really helps me stop feeling so sorry for myself and wanting to get out there and show myself how amazing my body CAN look :P

Thanks everyone!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine has been slow going but I love it because I have COMPLETELY changed my lifestyle so it's much easier now. I have lost 52.4lbs over the past (almost) 2 years.

Starting weight: 208.8

Current weight: 156.4

Goal weight: 135-140? (I really have no idea! I have to see how I look.)