ladies hows your libido??

Options

Replies

• Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    40 years here

3 kids... 11/14/17

Activity level varies from day to day. I do make sure I hit the gym at least 3/4 times a week. Otherwise, I work part time (generally 3 days a week on midnights) and do the general household chores daily because if I don't do it, it just won't get done.

My sex drive is crazy mad. I am like a twenty year old. Unfortunately, my hubbys is like the 42 year old man he is.
    I have "coping methods" tho, so all's good! ;)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by most of ladies here told their sex drive is insatiable while when they become gf of a man they show reluctancy to have sex and always resis agaist that!!!!!! wierd.

not me, man. my fiance' can't keep up with me and I'm 32 he's 24. He's like "why do you want it all the time?" lmao, geez keep up! lol :laugh:
    Well good for you and your bf. good job. I feel jelous now.!
    Then why I always thought that they are mostly men looking for sex? not women . why really?
    the answers you ladies put in this thread is changing my mind.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    No kids.
    Pretty active - I go to the gym 3 times a week and walk everywhere.
    It's big. Always ready for some.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    it looks like I'm the oldest one here

4 (all grown and moved away)

deskjob.......and exercise is not at all....extra stressful job, takes all my energy

NO sexdrive at all (I take medication that I think is effecting my sexdrive) (also, I'm very much overweight, which could be part of my problem)...have a boyfriend of 12 years who is in his 80's....he would probably want to try it, but doesn't push me. (WE did have sex in the beginning, once!!!)..we are close, none the less...and always showing affection otherwise...he is wonderful
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tightened a little too strongly
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 27
    do you have kids? Yes, two under the age of 5
    your activity level on an average day? Moderately active
    your sex drive? Insatiable!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Kids: 2 (ages 3 and 6)
    Activity: Moderately active (either 30DS or around a 3 mile run)
    Sex Drive: I'd say moderate....I don't turn my husband down, but I'm not a big initiator either (unless I drink quite a bit...)
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

i'm 20
    i don't have any kids
    i'm between light and moderately active
    sex drive : insatiable.

the wellbutrin i take for my depressive disorder sure as hell doesn't help either, it increases sex drive. >___<
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Overdrive
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    what is your age?
    >> 24
    do you have kids?
    >> nope
    >> moderate? Nothing exhaustive, but I'm always busy (driving, school, working (somedays) homework, exercise when I'm dedicated
    your sex drive?
    >> none to moderate

Sad for a lady my age :(
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    Kids: None.
    Activity level: Low day to day. Exercise is sporadic, some weeks better than others.
    Drive: Medium? Not all the time, but maybe 3/4 days of the week I'm good to go.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Kids: 2 stepchildren 3 & 5 - we have them every other weekend. I don't plan on having any kids of my own.
    Activity: Desk job but 1 hour workouts most nights
    Libido: Insatiable and I wish my husband was too.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 41
    do you have kids? Yes, 2 (ages 4 & 7)
    your activity level on an average day? Long 14 hour days at least, single mom, get 2 kids ready, off to school/work, gym, home, dinner etc) burn between 400-900 cals/day
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable - Insatiable!!!!!!!
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

3 kids- 3,3, and 2
    30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days week/ 3 weight training sessions a week (about 20 mintues each)
    Pretty much none:( What the hell is wrong with me??!! My husband is no slouch in the sack and he is packing some heat if you know what I mean;) Maybe I am just too damn tired after working and picking up after everyone at the end of the day. Any other ladies in the same boat???
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Kids: No way, no thank you
    Activity Level: Desk job, usually 30-90 minute workouts 5-6 days a week (I've been sick the past two weeks though)
    Libido: I just can't get enough. Meow, kitty wants some candy!!! :devil:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    what the hell is sex
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good god. I must be living in the wrong part of the country.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Kids: NOPE.
    Activity Level: Sedentary. :/
    Drive: I am ALWAYS thinking of it! My theory is because I've never watched pr0n so it's still all pent up inside my nonexistent teenager genes. BUT DAMN. I always feel like a horny boy. :(
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 as of October 18th.
    I have no children.
    I sit all day in front of a computer - then come home and... sit in front of a computer! :laugh: ..or the TV.
    My libido is through the fricken roof! Probably because I'm unattached and have been for many moons, and also I'm somewhere near menopause (the doc never gives me a definitive answer because I still have Aunt Flo visiting once a year or so). That time of life, you don't have to worry about much, as long as you're protected.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    <snip> the wellbutrin i take for my depressive disorder sure as hell doesn't help either, it increases sex drive. >___<

Damn! Good thing I'm allergic to that *kitten*! (Tried it for smoking cessation..)