ladies hows your libido??

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Kids: None but I really want some so badly!!!
    My Activity Level: I exercise 5 days a week 2-3 hours
    My Sex Drive: I want it all the time since I have started loosing weight but my problem is is that I can't find no guy around here that wants it. I have no bf :-(
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? 2 kids (13, 9 yo)
    your activity level on an average day? SAHM of two self-sufficient kids - so lowish aside from lifting
    your sex drive? Insatiable - especially since I got OFF of BC and started lifting. I feel 18 again.

I don't have kids, but otherwise, the story sounds similar to mine. I'm 30 and getting off the pill has done wonders for me. I think that's actually how it works. You don't have kids because you don't want to have sex!

I also find that exercise increases my libido. Now by getting off the pill, starting to work out and turning 30 all around the same time, you can imagine what this did to me! I agree that I feel like I'm 18 again, except an 18 year old female gets hit on all day long and a 30 year old female is more likely to get ignored all day long. It was starting to wear on me, but then this weekend, I heard my hubs and his friends talking about how they can't keep up with their women. Then, I realized it was normal, and I felt better about the situation.

Yes, I want it. And if I'm really nice, I can still get it.

BC pills KILL your libido!!!!! Some are worse than others. But ....what do you ladies do once you get off the pill? ya know for controlling births lol. Just curious...
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

4 sons 2,3,6.9
    im active most of the day esp as they haven't been at school 4 months
    it varys greatly
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    What is your age? 47

Do you have kids? Yep...one 27 year old son, living in another state.

Your activity level on an average day? Pretty active...exercise at least 4-5x per week. Zumba, Bicycling, kayaking, walking, etc.

Your sex drive? Been married to the same insanely sexy guy for nearly 28 years and am ready at the drop of a hat. Or the soap, or whatever. He travels a lot so sometimes it's just me but we Skype and Sext and everything else we can do to make up for lost time. Solo or together.

I'm under the impression a LOT of guys are intimidated by having to initiate the act of which we speak (I guess I can say "sex" since that's in the OP question...) My husband loves to have me jump his bones on occasion and I try hard to make sure it's 50/50 initiating the deed(s). I think we're good.

Fluctuating hormones can be a huge factor in the many answers to this question...some are saying "it depends" or "it varies" and that's why. Lots of things factor in...moods, intimacy levels during the day, physical attraction, daily activities and stress are huge...just don't beat yourselves up if you're not into it every minute...he's not either.

^^ this makes me smile. it is so refreshing to see that couples like you and your hubby exist. it gives me hope. :)
  • k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    what is your age? 22

do you have kids? No.

your activity level on an average day? I try to do at least 15 min of some kind of exercise six days a week.

your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable. It used to be fairly high and now it's just gone. It's so gone that i was offered to be massaged (nothing sexual at all) and i had no desire to be touched in any way. I find the guy who offered to be very cute and still nothing. I think there might be a problem with my bc pill or it could have something to do with me and my ex talking about getting back together and it fell through. I feel like i have given up on guys/sex.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    * BUMP*

Love this Thread! I really want my wife right now!:tongue:

Sorry to hear about the ladies with zero drive. I know it's not your fault some women are just built like that sadly. I feel sorry for your guys. :frown:
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    The ladies here make me feel I am not with the right person or my partner needs to learn from here!

I vote for #1 ;)
  • what is your age? 39
    do you have kids? yes a 17 year old
    your activity level on an average day? I have ADHD and can't stop moving so I am over active
    your sex drive? insatiable- sometimes I think I was meant to me a man it is all I want all day every day!
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    I was thinking I was not normal having such a high sex drive but it seem this forum is full of horny women of all ages.

Isnt it great that in today's day and age women can be open and honest in our sexuality.

now excuse me... I think I'll go bug hubby and see if I get lucky :wink:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Not yet.
    0. Broke up with my ex in April :grumble:
    Freakin' insatiable.

Edit; wait, activity level as in exercise or...?
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your activity level on an average day? very very active
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

i'm 38 now, but went through the exact same thing at around 32! my husband actually suggested i see someone to figure out what was "wrong" with me!!

when I was 25, I asked my ex, after he told someone that he'd never met a girl that actually wanted it twice a day, Baby what are you gonna do when I hit my thirties and my sexual peak?

"Hire someone."

That's too funny! I keep telling my man I am gonna hire someone for him. He is the one who can't get enough...seriously. He gets it twice a day most days but would be happier with more. There is no keeping up with him even if I wanted to. I often wonder if its because I never get the chance to want it. Before I can even begin to think about it, he is attacking me.

I am 27, have one 2 year old boy, have a desk job and am semi active as far as exercise goes, but don't usually sit down once I get home unless I am eating dinner or going to bed. Obviously, my sex drive is low to non-existent at the moment :(.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    This is too funny. It's been a long time since I've seen so many "fibbers" all in one place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's barely one cut above a/s/l.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    what is your age? 45
    do you have kids? yes 3
    your activity level on an average day? usually very active
    your sex drive? big for sure.. however.. my husband has absolutely no interest.. :(.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    20238310.jpg
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    * BUMP*

Love this Thread! I really want my wife right now!:tongue:

Sorry to hear about the ladies with zero drive. I know it's not your fault some women are just built like that sadly. I feel sorry for your guys. :frown:

yeah.. well, some of us.. would like to but have a so with no drive.. :(
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

I have 4 boys
    Very active
    Insatiable sex drive (More than my husband's)
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    I'm 40
    kids: 19 month old and 1 20 year old
    I work out everyday
    My drive is high if I'm alone with batteries and low if I'm offered the same ol thing. :-)
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    I'm 21
    Child-free!
    Moderately active at work (doctor's office, no EMR :( )
    Sex drive is usually fair. Increases with exercise and music...it's been pretty insatiable since I saw Magic Mike though!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    I'm 21
    Child-free!
    Moderately active at work (doctor's office, no EMR :( )
    Sex drive is usually fair. Increases with exercise and music...it's been pretty insatiable since I saw Magic Mike though!
    i cant wait to see that!! omg that will give me the boost i needd!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    what is your age? 45
    do you have kids? yes 3
    your activity level on an average day? usually very active
    your sex drive? big for sure.. however.. my husband has absolutely no interest.. :(.

Feeling your pain. I have to beg my wife basically, and as I train harder I stay.....harder