Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your activity level on an average day? very very active
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

No you can admit it..we are here for you. Dont you have a spouse? If so kick his *kitten* for me!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? 2 kids (13, 9 yo)
    your activity level on an average day? SAHM of two self-sufficient kids - so lowish aside from lifting
    your sex drive? Insatiable - especially since I got OFF of BC and started lifting. I feel 18 again.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

kids: 1, age 6

activity level: up at 6:00 am most days, full time career, single mom with active kid, exercise 6 days a week, usually fall into bed around midnight

sex drive: insatiable, my mind is constantly in the gutter, no matter what someone says to me I will twist it around in my mind to make it about sex. aaaannnnnndddd, I have no filter so it usually comes out of my mouth before I can stop it. just ask my friends, they'll tell ya.
  • yoovie
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp

No you can admit it..we are here for you. Dont you have a spouse? If so kick his *kitten* for me!

nope, im alone. but, if its been over a week, pretty much as often as I eat in a day.

ETA: :(
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp

nope, im alone. but, if its been over a week, pretty much as often as I eat in a day.

Well you damn hot so being alone should not be an issue..unless you get wrapped up in all the emotional self esteem stuff
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options

kids: 1, age 6

activity level: up at 6:00 am most days, full time career, single mom with active kid, exercise 6 days a week, usually fall into bed around midnight

sex drive: insatiable, my mind is constantly in the gutter, no matter what someone says to me I will twist it around in my mind to make it about sex. aaaannnnnndddd, I have no filter so it usually comes out of my mouth before I can stop it. just ask my friends, they'll tell ya.

^^^ This...without the kid. Cheers Crafty! :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 38
    do you have kids? 15 year old and 13 yr old
    your activity level on an average day? better since I've been eating healthy, but still too low
    your sex drive? I would guess moderate for my age.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    What is your age? 35

Do you have kids? Yep...twins who will turn 4 in August.

Your activity level on an average day? Moderately active...exercise at least 3-5x per week, and chase 2 kids.

Your sex drive? Awwwww yeah. No, but really, I'm in the process of a divorce. I haven't had meaningful sex (or really much sex at all) in the past 5 years. Last night was my first night in my own place, though, and I treated myself to a hot date with my jacuzzi and a book, then an early bedtime...bowmp chica bownowwwww. Okay. Sorry. I'm getting carried away. Ahem. My sex drive is healthy, thank you for asking. But sadly, it's entirely solo.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Kids: 6
    Activity level: nowadays moderately active
    Sex Drive: big
  • yoovie
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp

Well you damn hot so being alone should not be an issue..unless you get wrapped up in all the emotional self esteem stuff

i get what?
  • schellm12
    schellm12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Kids: 2, a 17 month old and a 5 yr old
    Right now I'm a stay at home mom just chasing after the boys and cleaning house doing laundry all that fun stuff I work out every day for about 45minutes while the boys nap
    Libido:Insatiable, I want it all the time my poor husband tries to keep up though he says I'll be the death of him lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Just hit 24, no kids, I jog occassionally during the week, and my libido is just nuts. Teenager caliber. My husband even asked me if I wanted him to work out with me so he can keep up with me since he's one of those skinny yet out of shape guys.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    3 kids
    desk job, but once I get home I rarely sit down till bedtime
    My libido is out of control right now, but I am going it solo lately :( So my paycheck is mostly spent on batteries...I know it's sad.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

1. 38
    2. Yes, 2
    3. cardio 1-1.5 hours per day/ weights 2 times per week
    4. It's insane, and not in control at all.

Since I've lost the weight and turned 38, it's been crazy. I know woman are in their prime around this age, but this is nuts!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    No kids
    Desk Job
    Amazing libido. The more I work out, the more confident I get, and the friskier I feel.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?

yes
    Not as active as I wish
    big
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?

Kids: Two (10&2)
    AL: pretty damn active
    SD: through the roof

Of all the times to be single! haha
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yes, 2.
    Eh, varies. Moderately active.
    Insane. Insatiable. Retarded. :\
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    kids: 11 and 12 year olds
    Activity level: when working really active- slows in summer b/c i'm off for 2 months
    libido: Hard to say- my husband would say, "what libido?" and he'd be right most of the time, but I get HOT right before my period and sometimes during. yup- i went there. otherwise, i am the master of my domain.