ladies hows your libido??

Options

Replies

• Fitfortat
    Fitfortat Posts: 47
    Options
    So if all of us ladies are running around with insatiable sex drives, how come all the husbands are *****in because they can never get it? LOL.... maybe they aren't asking right?
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    24 next month.
    No kids.
    Mostly sat down but I walk a lot and work out almost every day.
    GAGGING FOR IT. Seriously, when I'm not thinking of food, calories and exercise, I'm thinking about sex.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    no kids
    try and work out every other day
    sex drive is non existant... I've never really had one! I feel bad for my live in boyfriend of 6ish years. I can't even remember the last time we've had sex. Only a copule times a year. He must be getting some on the side, else how do you cope! Couldn't blame him, though. So jealous of all you ladies, I'd love to know what it is like to want sex :p
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    So many horny women on MFP. Must be something about the site. I should get my wife to become a member so she can be horny all the time too! :-)
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

2 kids
    Desk job
    Insatiable
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Kids: yes (6yrs and 8 yrs)
    Activity level: Walk 3-4 miles a day (for work)
    Sex drive: Big/Insatiable
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    "im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable "

1 child: almost 6
    activity on a average day... well right now it's low as i'm off work but in Sept i am a active preschool teacher and on my feet all day!
    Sex drive: zilch! It really bothers my hubby as he thinks i'm not attractive to him but it's just not that way at all. I just have NO desire at all to have sex ever... i really feel if i never had sex again i would even care!
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    kids: not yet, hoping to in a couple of years.
    activity level: moderate
    sex drive: normal ... been with my guy for almost 5 years now. used to be wild, but now it's just like blah. both of us are so busy. but we do it when we can. also i have PCOS, which makes my sex drive not existant. you have to literally get me in the mood. lol.
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am 27.
    no childern, just a cat.
    I have a deak job.

and insatiable!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    2 kids, 10 and 11
    exercise for 30-40 mins, other than that i'm lazy.
    i don't have sex, but i *kitten* a lot. sometimes everyday/more than once a day.. other times i go for weeks without doing it. i am a big perv though, and i sexualize everything.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    298999076_2da646173d.jpg
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    <---currently accepting friend requests from females only. Please include a message stating how high your libido is..lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am 38. I have an 8 year old biological child and a 17 year old step child. I am very active. I work part time (3 1/2-4 days a week). Other than the week before my period, I have a very strong libido. We average every other day.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    So many horny women on MFP. Must be something about the site. I should get my wife to become a member so she can be horny all the time too! :-)

haha that is what my hubby will say.. ..... what is wrong with me???? that is all i'd like to know why i am the opposite!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    2 kids 14 and 18,
    desk job,
    work out 4 times a week
    crazy big

I'm so glad i'm not the only one. My b/f and I almost get into fights every couple of months. We are opposites, I'm happy 3-4 times a week, he is happy once a month. Grrrrr! I get sooooo frustrated! lol
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    No kids
    I have a somewhat active job, and 2 dogs to walk.
    SD: I'd say big, but, doesn't matter, because there's no one to feel that way with. Or about. Or whatever.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    At least most of you ladies have a special someone to help you out.

It's been too long. D:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    What is your age? 47

Do you have kids? Yep...one 27 year old son, living in another state.

Your activity level on an average day? Pretty active...exercise at least 4-5x per week. Zumba, Bicycling, kayaking, walking, etc.

Your sex drive? Been married to the same insanely sexy guy for nearly 28 years and am ready at the drop of a hat. Or the soap, or whatever. He travels a lot so sometimes it's just me but we Skype and Sext and everything else we can do to make up for lost time. Solo or together.

I'm under the impression a LOT of guys are intimidated by having to initiate the act of which we speak (I guess I can say "sex" since that's in the OP question...) My husband loves to have me jump his bones on occasion and I try hard to make sure it's 50/50 initiating the deed(s). I think we're good.

Fluctuating hormones can be a huge factor in the many answers to this question...some are saying "it depends" or "it varies" and that's why. Lots of things factor in...moods, intimacy levels during the day, physical attraction, daily activities and stress are huge...just don't beat yourselves up if you're not into it every minute...he's not either.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

Mama of 1
    8-5 desk job; other then that I'm moderately active out of work
    xFull time perv!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Kids: not yet, but I plan on it eventually
    Activity Level: Moderately Active, on- call job. Go for an hour walk every morning, work out a lot throughout the day.
    Sex Drive: I'd say insatiable, it's hard to really say, long distance relationship makes it somewhat difficult. :) but it's okay, I like to use that energy to work out. But, honestly, if he were here.... woooweeee!