ladies hows your libido??

Options

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Lol!

Im sorry! I can't help myself!

I DON'T HAVE AN OFF SWITCH! Owoooooo!!!
    How you doin'!???? :laugh:
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 45
    do you have kids? yes 3
    your activity level on an average day? usually very active
    your sex drive? big for sure.. however.. my husband has absolutely no interest.. :(.

Feeling your pain. I have to beg my wife basically, and as I train harder I stay.....harder

Yep...same here.

36, 2 kids, moderately active (I have a sit-down job), and I used to be able to go the entire day. Literally. Now I only want it every other day or once a week. My husband, however, hasn't given me any in over 4 1/2 years now. No, there's nothing physically wrong with him. :explode:
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So after reading these threads, I cannot help but wonder what the hell is wrong in this country. There are way to many women on this site who are not getting what they need.

A) do the men know how much we want sex
    B) do the women who do not want it, understand that will be a huge problem in time

C) how long are indiviudals suppose to go with little or no sex from their spouse
    D) if your spouse or SO doesn't take care of it, I am thinking in time that forces someone else to take care of it.
    E) what do you do if your spouse is not capable for whatever reason: then what

I see this topic as a big problem because I have to wonder how we got here. And yes, I understand all the normal things about life but lack of sex interfers with many aspects of a happy home which then effects everyone in your house, including your children.
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    So after reading these threads, I cannot help but wonder what the hell is wrong in this country. There are way to many women on this site who are not getting what they need.

A) do the men know how much we want sex
    B) do the women who do not want it, understand that will be a huge problem in time

C) how long are indiviudals suppose to go with little or no sex from their spouse
    D) if your spouse or SO doesn't take care of it, I am thinking in time that forces someone else to take care of it.
    E) what do you do if your spouse is not capable for whatever reason: then what

I see this topic as a big problem because I have to wonder how we got here. And yes, I understand all the normal things about life but lack of sex interfers with many aspects of a happy home which then effects everyone in your house, including your children.

My hubby KNOWS how much more I want it compared to him. one time I basically got down and BEGGED him for it and all he said was I need to learn to do it myself!! I was soooo upset.

there is nothing much wrong with him and apart from the sex we have a loving affectionate relationship, He just doesnt need it that much, just a few time a year whereas i want a few times a day..or week i would even put up with
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OP, I think at your age (24, right?) you should expect your drive to be uneven. Many women your age have very little drive at all without motivation from an outside source. I wouldn't worry about it. Just let your BF know you have these peaks and valleys and he should be ready to serve you at a moments notice.
    :wink:
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Twiz, if you don't mind me asking, is your husband exercising regularly? As we get older, we guys start losing our sex drive while you ladies start ramping up. once you all hit your mid 30s you start acting the way we did when we were 16. And you may not feel that reduce until your 50s (or 60s). Part of a loving relationship is intimacy. Your husband needs to step up to the plate and fill your sexual needs more often. If he is exercising his libido should be increased...
  • seamaiden1000
    seamaiden1000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1. 53
    2. No kids
    3. Exercise 5x week
    4. Insatiable! Partner is 37 and VERY healthy :-)
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    Twiz, if you don't mind me asking, is your husband exercising regularly? As we get older, we guys start losing our sex drive while you ladies start ramping up. once you all hit your mid 30s you start acting the way we did when we were 16. And you may not feel that reduce until your 50s (or 60s). Part of a loving relationship is intimacy. Your husband needs to step up to the plate and fill your sexual needs more often. If he is exercising his libido should be increased...

Just after I posted hubby went to the doc's just for a routine visit. Had his blood pressure checked and it was through the roof. The doctor was so concerned, gave him a pill on the spot and said he was a candidate for a heart attack or stroke without warning.

Like me he has a sit down most of the time office job and apart from cutting the grass and odd jobs around the house he does no structured exercise, is overweight and consumes way too much salt.

I have been a bit worried about his eating habits and exercise levels for a while and have tried to encourage him on a better path and more so since i have been cleaning up my own act so this is a big warning to him and I hope he takes to the challenge.

It may very well be why he has been less and less "virile" shall we say over the last few years.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? yes
    your activity level on an average day? desk job and house cleaning, so moderate
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable - Insatiable!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Age? 32
    Kids? No
    Activity level? High stress desk job, with 45 minutes of exercise when I get home (exercise 6 days a week. Will be increasing once I start P90x in a few weeks)
    Sex drive? Moderate. It used to be very high but I don't get sex too too often because I've been single for a while now. Even with my last boyfriend he was gone all the time due to his job, so I think infrequency might "help" with my lower drive nowadays. Plus, I seriously think my weight might inhibit it too. Guess we'll see if it goes up as my weight continues to go down. I hope. lol I think about sex all the time though and I'm at least always ready to go when the opportunity arises. ha ha
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    First, I am happily married of 16 years. However, after some of these answers I understand why guys try to pick up women on here. Must tell single friends get off e-harmony and go here. Lol
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?
    your activity level on an average day?
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable

Yes, 1
    Out of 10 and 8-9 usually
    was normal and as the weight comes off is bug/insatiable
  • cbsmith66
    Options
    what is your age? almost 46

do you have kids? yes 5 years old

your activity level on an average day? cycle 3 days per week at least 40 miles, weights twice per week, 8 min abs every day, walk 3 miles 2 days per week.

your sex drive? insatiable. and my husband who is 46 is not interested - boo hoo!! A woman's sexual peak is definitely mid 40s!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    poor guy deactivated his account!
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    im curious.. so here is the question.
    what is your age?
    do you have kids?

I workout every day but work an office job
    insatiable
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    just fine, thank you :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    what is your age? 33
    do you have kids? yup 6
    your activity level on an average day? strength training every other day cardio on non training days
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable, i loves me some d#$%k
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    what is your age?

do you have kids?
    2 kids ages 11 and 7.

I work pt 5 days a week as a stylist ( short 4-6 hour shifts ) but I also do alot at the school, and with the kids extra cirriculars and we are usually always on the go. I also work out 60 minutes minimum a day.

Big bordering insatiable. My husband and I tend to be very active ( though I would like more ). About 3 times a week minimum.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have an insatiable drive, no one can keep up!