mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    what is your age? 33
    do you have kids? yes 2
    your activity level on an average day? extremely active
    your sex drive? most often non exsistant
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    my son is almost 6.. still no change? :(

Do you think maybe that's just a habit now? I/we honestly went through like... a 5 year period that it was once every two weeks.. once a week... once a month.. it was horrible and it was 150% me. I really got into the habit of not doing it and it just got to be the last thing that I wanted to do..... ever. Is it both of you or just you? I really really believe that you have to do it to want to do it, and the more you do it, the more you'll want to. It's hard girl, I can commiserate.

yes and no.. i just don't want it or desire it at all... hubby would have it daily if he could but not me... it got bad once we had our son as at 1st i was too sore, tired, lack of energy, etc. then i gained weight and felt crappy and was embarrassed of how i look, now i am almost at my goal and i still feel the same way....i still just don't want it at all, he will be 100% into it and will do what ever to please me but i just couldn't be bothered. i have no libido at all since we had our son.... hubby hates that when he does get it he knows i am just doing it to "give" it to him, i can't get into it at all no matter what he does....
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    what is your age? -> 35
    do you have kids? ~> yep, a boy and a girl, age 10 and 6.
    your activity level on an average day? ~> desk job, exercise one hour 4-5 times per week, usually
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable ~> fluctuates. Two weeks of the month I am a crazy horny teenager, the other two weeks you'd best get the *kitten* away from me. I have PMDD, so I'm also medicated, which messes with me too. :sigh:
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    3 kids
    my sex drive is huge unless I am in on birth control, and being that I am single now I am on BC to keep myself out of trouble.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? 2 kids (13, 9 yo)
    your activity level on an average day? SAHM of two self-sufficient kids - so lowish aside from lifting
    your sex drive? Insatiable - especially since I got OFF of BC and started lifting. I feel 18 again.

I don't have kids, but otherwise, the story sounds similar to mine. I'm 30 and getting off the pill has done wonders for me. I think that's actually how it works. You don't have kids because you don't want to have sex!

I also find that exercise increases my libido. Now by getting off the pill, starting to work out and turning 30 all around the same time, you can imagine what this did to me! I agree that I feel like I'm 18 again, except an 18 year old female gets hit on all day long and a 30 year old female is more likely to get ignored all day long. It was starting to wear on me, but then this weekend, I heard my hubs and his friends talking about how they can't keep up with their women. Then, I realized it was normal, and I felt better about the situation.

Yes, I want it. And if I'm really nice, I can still get it.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    2 kids - 3 year old twins.
    I work out 5-6 times a week.
    Sex: Can't. Ever. Get. Enough. Someone needs to take some of my libido off my hands. :libidoforeveryone:
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Lol!

Im sorry! I can't help myself!

I DON'T HAVE AN OFF SWITCH! Owoooooo!!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    what is your age? ~37
    do you have kids? ~ Yes - an 18 year old
    your activity level on an average day? ~ Gym most days and I train damn hard!!
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable ~:love: INSATIABLE :love: - thanks to working out and MFP
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    This thread has made me very very very very sad :(
  • It's like me and my husband filpped our lipidos. from the age of 18 to 25 I wanted him all the time and he was the one happy with just once a week. Now that i'm sick with Kidney failure and have to do dialyisis three times a week I'm the on happy with2-4times a month and he is the one wanting it all the time. I told him, hey you missed out, should have f....cked my brains out when you could, now you will have to deal with having it a few times a month. My condition can only be fixed by getting a transplant!. lol oh I'm 27 somewhat active and my sex drive is between zero and moderate.
  • It's like me and my husband filpped our lipidos. from the age of 18 to 25 I wanted him all the time and he was the one happy with just once a week. Now that i'm sick with Kidney failure and have to do dialyisis three times a week I'm the on happy with2-4times a month and he is the one wanting it all the time. I told him, hey you missed out, should have f....cked my brains out when you could, now you will have to deal with having it a few times a month. My condition can only be fixed by getting a transplant!. lol oh I'm 27 somewhat active and my sex drive is between zero and moderate.

Oh and I have 4 kiddos
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    what is your age? 27
    do you have kids? Nada
    your activity level on an average day? Very active
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable? What's the next step past insatiable??? Because that's me.... My poor mind is constantly in the gutter (even though I have been told it's not ladylike to admit that, but whatever). Since I have lost almost 40 pounds and been working out regularly, I have more confidence, so I want it more...
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    What a fun thread...

No joke :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    The ladies here make me feel I am not with the right person or my partner needs to learn from here!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    36 years old
    no kids
    desk job and i exercise a few hours a day
    sex drive is low, only because i take 3 medications that kill my sex drive. sucks

i was starting to feel like the lone ranger. i'm 29, no kids, desk job, and maybe an hour of exercise a day. i take anti-depressants for my anxiety which effectively zap my libido. hopefully i can switch to something a little less ho hum. cuz i do love the sexy time with my man!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your activity level on an average day? very very active
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

i'm 38 now, but went through the exact same thing at around 32! my husband actually suggested i see someone to figure out what was "wrong" with me!!

when I was 25, I asked my ex, after he told someone that he'd never met a girl that actually wanted it twice a day, Baby what are you gonna do when I hit my thirties and my sexual peak?

"Hire someone."
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp
    your sex drive? Im going to get arrested. I have dirty dirty dirty dreams, I wake up horny as hell, go to bed physically needing it, if I go more than a week without it - i start to get over-sensitive emotionally and my coping skills start slightly suffering, by three weeks I cant focus at work, im restless and cant sleep and after a month, im pretty sure I'll rape someone. Some days Its ALL I think about. Im like a 16 year old boy. I have to take care of myself far more often than I can admit on the internet.

i'm 38 now, but went through the exact same thing at around 32! my husband actually suggested i see someone to figure out what was "wrong" with me!!

when I was 25, I asked my ex, after he told someone that he'd never met a girl that actually wanted it twice a day, Baby what are you gonna do when I hit my thirties and my sexual peak?

"Hire someone."

OMG that is hysterical.

3 kids
    very active- work, kids, working out, typical house ****- dinner, cleaning, making lunches, laundry etc. etc.
    My drive varies in a month, but I do tend to see a pattern relating to my TOM. The 2 weeks before- I want it all the time. The week after, I don't care if we do or we don't. Wacky hormones.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member

Kids: one, age 4

Activity Level: Average Parent (Desk job 8-5 and then on the run the rest of the day)

Sex Drive: High. 1-2+ times daily sex plus other fun things.
    I account for most of that being because of my boyfriend and our relationship. :love:
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    what is your age? 28
    do you have kids? 3
    your activity level on an average day? I chase around 3 kids and go back and forth from the hospital that my mom is in. I'm pretty active
    your sex drive? since I had my daughter it's pretty much non existent. I've tried over the counter libido enhancers. nothign helps. I plan on seeing my doctor once I can afford it
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    what is your age? 32
    do you have kids? newp

I'm not the only one!!!

kids: nope
    sex drive: think horny teenage boy...take care of myself more often than I am willing to admit to strangers. Can't get enough sex and if I go more than a couple weeks without I go absolutely crazy.

oops forgot activity level: workout daily to counteract the desk job.