Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• mzteebell
    mzteebell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for showing us it can be done.
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies look amazing. Thank you so much for posting!
  • tamjak
    tamjak Posts: 28
    Options
    0e36ce09-aa50-4e87-a4b6-caaf7362b6b2_zps4e34645d.jpg

My progress from DEC to FEB and left to right the weights were 190, 182 and 172.

I have three babies, all girls, and they are six, three and one. The one year old was a ten pounder and boy was I stretched to the max.

Awesome!!! I am almost exactly where your starting weight was and I am at 172 now as well. I have two girls, aged 6 and 4. My belly is getting smaller too, but I don't have a before picture.
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    9bde1496-6cdd-4152-b7ba-6ae7b5f28996_zpsfb3d2d75.jpg
    720e3e30-18f8-4fe5-b109-0899df341f64_zps4017f29d.jpg

The belly isn't totally gone, but it's not hanging over like it used to!
    You look fantastic!! I saw a progress picture of you before and this is so inspiring you look great. I couldnt notice a huge difference in your other pic but this one you can definately see the transformation. Keep up whatever you are doing!! Great Job!
  • smalldreams75
    Options
    Bump
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    unfortunately , the belly hang does go away but the extra flab and stretch marks always stay though can diminish .
    i was 109 lbs before pregnancy, i had twin that bumped me up to 178 lbs and i got back down to 114 with an extra flab that wouldn't go away no matter how much i trained or ate well i was toned but there was hanging skin in front hiding it. i then had an abdominoplasty after 3 years of struggling and i am happier then ever with my bikini ready stomach!

fortunately enough i only gained the lbs on the belly during pregnancy , which i know is not the case for everybody
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    God bless you ladies who took the before pictures! After my c-section, I wouldn't even let myself be photographed without a sweatshirt on!

My son was almost 10 lbs and I was 38 when I had him, so I have no illusions (delusions?) that I will EVER have a flat stomach again... however, I am now in a size 10 skinny, so I'm pretty happy about that! Down 50 lbs from the day I brought him home.

March on ladies!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration :)
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping my stomach starts getting with the program. I absolutely hate it.
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Great job ladies, love seeing results like the ones posted. Great motivation for the rest of us.

Lets just keep in mind we are all different. We have different bodies and lose/gain weight differently. Some can get a nice looking stomach after pregnancy and some cannot. Its not about being perfect, more about loving yourself and being happy in your own skin.

I am realistic, I do not think I will ever have a flat tummy, my son was almost 11lbs O.o and I gain a lot of weight with him. I am not striving for a flat belly, but what I am striving for is a much smaller belly that allows me to go to the beach with my little guy and actually ENJOY it instead of being totally embarrassed to the point I wont even wear a bathing suit, shorts and t for me right now!

Keep up all the great work ladies!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Last pregnancy, set of twins. My only c-section. All of my pregnancies are two years apart.
    l.jpg

current:
    iphonepics091.jpg
  • _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nikkilynn3271 wow!!! you've given me hope that I can get my belly to look ok, your pics are amazing,
    thankyou to everyone who has posted pics, :flowerforyou:
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, there are some amazing moms here! All of the dedication has paid off.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Here are my pics. The first picture is from my twins (baby #6 & #7). The second is from February. I have lost a little more since then. I gained 80 with my first child and typically have gained around 50 with the other pregnancies. Each time it is a challenge, but each time I work it off. Good luck on your goals.

7542f3c9-8bb2-4ad1-8c2d-19d256d29574_zps6e4eaa19.jpg
    13797116-731a-49d5-972d-ace282c7d7a8_zpsbe7a4239.jpg

ETA - my ticker is since joining mfp. I have lost about 75 since their birth last February.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Last pregnancy, set of twins. My only c-section. All of my pregnancies are two years apart.
    l.jpg

current:
    iphonepics091.jpg

Best post :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Bumping in the hopes of losing my "fuhpah" someday.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    9bde1496-6cdd-4152-b7ba-6ae7b5f28996_zpsfb3d2d75.jpg
    720e3e30-18f8-4fe5-b109-0899df341f64_zps4017f29d.jpg

The belly isn't totally gone, but it's not hanging over like it used to!

You are totally a rockstar, and make me think that this is do-able! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!