Moms with stretch marks, do u wear bikinis?

Options

Replies

• mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    The Beauty Love Left Behind

A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked you thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes, and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream your dreamed within me. It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It's where I first grew to love you, where I lay my hand as I dreamed about who you were and who you would be. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it...

^^love this
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    1baby.jpg

A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes, and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me. It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it's ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it. ~ Cassie Fox

EDIT ((I just saw someone else posted this)) isn't it beautiful
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    If I ever get my body back, damn right I will!
  • abuch912
    abuch912 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im proud of my stretch marks from my pregnancy... I dont mind showing them off.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't. I would NEVER ever criticize someone for doing so, just shows they have more courage than I do.
  • smith2427
    smith2427 Posts: 5
    Options
    I do....it might not look great, but I do :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!! After all the hard work I've done, I'm doing it!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I only got stretch marks on my butt through both pregnancies. (walked up stairs a lot) I still wear bikinis. Most of my mom friends have stretch marks on their stomachs and still wear bikinis.
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yup. Even at my current weight of 214 lbs. :happy:
    I do have lots of stretch marks on my tummy, but wear it anyway for hubby. :heart:
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Rock them ladies, don't be ashamed.

WELL SAID.....and BONUS POINTS since it's from a guy!! :)
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You know, there's always something "scary" about the first moment you bare yourself in a swim suit, regardless of whether it's a bikini. I say, the more stretch marks the general public sees, the better off we'll all be -- this is life, people! When you've worked to where you want to be with what's under that skin, you'll have deserved to show off. Go for it!

This!
  • Nicky955
    Nicky955 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks on the lower sides of my belly as well as my thighs and my hips. I have no problem with my stretch marks and wearing a bikini.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I still wear one and I have stretch marks ALL over. Calves, inner/outer thighs, hips, stomach, and boobs. Lol I'm a mess, but I've accepted that they're there for good. I look damn good from far away though hahaha
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I do...they are my battle wounds...and I wear them proudly
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have them everywhere and only had 1 kid. Once my body is where i want it to be Damn right I'll be wearing one. I usually wear one now with a tank over it
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Nope! Mine are bad..on my tummy and hips...i have small ones on my legs thighs.. I Wont wear one till after my laser treatments. But i hope after i lose weight they will fade a little so i dont have to have any treatments.
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Nope! Mine are bad..on my tummy and hips...i have small ones on my legs thighs.. I Wont wear one till after my laser treatments. But i hope after i lose weight they will fade a little so i dont have to have many treatments.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    never. i'm covered with them and its pretty fricking disgusting.
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    I wear mine proud after two pregnancies and I've worked too hard to settle for a once piece!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used to be embarrassed but not anymore. They have faded so much anyway so you have to look closely to see them. And even if anyone can see them, who cares? They are battle scares. Scars that represent your mommyhood :-) You got them b/c you brought a child into this world.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!