Why is a man's attractiveness defined by his height???

Options

Replies

• elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    The same silly reason why some men are attracted to short small girls… If you find yourself attractive that’s all that matters…
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options
    i'm only 5'3, and i don't wear heals... everybody's taller :laugh:
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", I don't mind 5'6-1/2" and up.
  • Mia627
    Mia627 Posts: 34
    Options
    As a woman who is 5'10", I can tell you that it is hard to feel feminine when you are taller than the average male. There is something very sexy about feeling small and feminine next to a man. Short girls CANNOT understand this. They have always felt this way. That being said...my husband and I are the same height. So just because it makes you feel pretty, it doesn't define your relationships.

Yes exactly!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~ 5'7.

*shrug*
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who was 5'5 and 6'1 it didn't matter. I could not wear high heels with the shorter guy though which sucked. But 5'9 is not short by any means!

I'm 5'5.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've always preferred taller men (5'11 to 6'1) but I know several guys that are nice looking and shorter (5'8 or so) so it doesn't really matter. I always had the rule though that the man had to be taller than me and I'm 5'6 (and a half)

my hubby is 6 foot so it's all good.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I never cared so much about "tall" as "taller than me". I'm 5'6" and my extremely attractive husband is 5'9". If I wear my highest boots I'm taller than he is, but he doesn't seem to mind that. lol
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    It isn't just women. I won't date anyone taller than me I am 5'9''. There is something about a short girl that just floats my boat!
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    who cares how tall you are.. some women will like you and some wont.. that is with all traits not just height.. exp if it is a trait we cant do anything about.,, im not trying to be an *kitten* but that would be like me asking why is a mans sttractiveness defined by his skin color.. it doesnt matter.. we all have people we appeal too.. im 6'3" oh chicks like tall guys.. ok but im 300lbs.. chicks like dudes with muscle.. but there is a point where women say uhhhhhhhh thats a little to big shrek.. but i still have my type of women that are attracted to my body type..
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'11" and have dated several women taller than myself (one was 6'3"). It has never seemed to be an issue.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I think girls just like to feel small. That is, in comparison to a man. But I don't think it defines a man's attractiveness. Don't worry about whoever said that.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Please do not lump all women together. I know I have liked men that were tall and some that were the same height as me. To be honest, I have dated a man shorter than me - he was 5 feet and I am 5'3. If the man is smart and a "true" gentleman...then I really don't care about color or height or anything else. But that is me.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Its probally more of a personal preferance. I'm 5'3" as long as the guy isn't shorter than me, I'm good. My husband is only 5'4".
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the woman. I've dated tall and short. My preference is sexy and smart.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Why are big firm boobies so attractive to men?
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I've always been a big girl, plus I'm 5'7", so being with a tall guy makes me feel smaller :)
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'8" and I think he's pretty damn hottt.
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't want to feel like this big, butch amazon. My husband's not that much taller than me--probably about 3-4 inches but it's just enough. I once dated a guy many, many, many years ago that only weighed about 10lbs more than I did at the time--and I was skinny. Would not do that again. Height--not necessarily a deal-breaker for me. Weight--yes.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It isn't, that's a myth. It's actually defined by his "length."
    Which is why women say I'm hideous.