B & A pics Almost goal weight Breast lift as reward

Options

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I teared up:sad: Congratulations! You have done an amazing job and KUDOS to hubby for supporting you! This is amazing!
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look stunning! Great job girl!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look fantastic! I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery :)
  • michele2224
    Options
    Great Job! You look AWESOME!!! You should be very proud!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Great reward for an AMAZING job!! Best of luck and wishing you a fast recovery! :smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you already look fabulous and lifted!!
  • Motivated__
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! You can see how beautiful you are in your before picture but you are radiating with confidence in your after. You look so happy! Congrats to all you have accomplished!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything! You are going to feel like a brand new woman after the TT, both naked and clothed. It's an amazing feeling :) I had one in January and would do it all over again in a HB :)
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Excellent work!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    well dont you look pretty. great job
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow your progress - like you, a lift is going to be my reward after keeping the weight off for one year. That should be great encouragement to maintain. Gravity can just be so cruel to a the ladies!

You're looking absolutely beautiful, and I'm thinking you'll make a fantastic recovery and feel absolutely wonderful!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow your progress - like you, a lift is going to be my reward after keeping the weight off for one year. That should be great encouragement to maintain. Gravity can just be so cruel to a the ladies!

You're looking absolutely beautiful, and I'm thinking you'll make a fantastic recovery and feel absolutely wonderful!

It is a great reward. I'll keep you updated. I'm loving mine so far. Thanks so much. I love all the support from my MFPals. :flowerforyou:
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Smokin!!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! love that dress too!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!! Great work!!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    You look so beautiful!! and what an awesome present to yourself!! I hope you like them lots!
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    I promised myself a breast lift and a tummy tuck when I reached goal. Well, I know I am 2 lbs. away at 137. But hubby and I decided to do it now while he can take off work. So, Monday the 16th, I got my breast lift. Tummy tuck will happen in 2 months. Anyway, We had photos taken on Friday. I hope the dress still fits after the boob lift, so I can take after/after pics. lol

before about 212 lbs. I had already lost 13 lbs. in this pic...

IMG_5394.jpg

after 137
    RobinPurpleVig.jpg

Holy Crap! You look WONDERFUL! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!