Replies

• pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    talk about shedding years. wowwwwwww.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your starting weight is very similiar to mine! I hope to get down to about 140-ish! You are truly inspiring!
  • onlythetancan
    Options
    oooh lala you're looking smoking now and good for you getting a reward for all your effort :)
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Did I say WOW?!!! You look amazing! I'm so happy for you...I will be where you are 1 year from now :) Congratulations...great reward by the way.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look great!! Congrats!!!
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wooooooow... you look amazing and so much younger... wowwwwwww
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    You look wonderful - that's a beautiful dress/great color on you!
  • Nat0226
    Nat0226 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • nld410
    nld410 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HOT MAMA!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had my tummy tuck 3 years ago.... best money I EVER spent! I didn't opt for the BA at the time because I felt they looked pretty good, all things considered. If I had it to do over again I would definitely have had the girls perked up then. In the 3 intervening years they've truly headed south and lost volume, but that's kind of an age thing.

The tummy tuck was day surgery... into the hospital in the morning, out by afternoon. I didn't take anything but Tylenol, mainly because I didn't want to take the Vicodin and run the risk of throwing up. I can't even imagine what that would have felt like after having that particular surgery! The first 2 days were a little hairy, but after that it was smooth sailing. I was back to work 3 weeks later. Could have gone back sooner but I had the time so I took it. The cost at the time was $4500 which included the hospital, anesthesiologist and my surgeon PLUS a little lipo touch up 6 weeks later. I was living in Maine at the time and had it done in Waterville. I think because it was in Maine it was much cheaper than in other locations, but the care was top notch.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Awesome job. And he Gift that keeps on giving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!