oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
the "out of office" message.

Yes, I get it everybody else is on vacation! grrrrrrr

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Or when they list who to contact in their absence. I contact the back up...the back up doesn't know how to do what I need. So I'm stuck waiting for the original person to return from vacation anyway...
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Or when they list who to contact in their absence. I contact the back up...the back up doesn't know how to do what I need. So I'm stuck waiting for the original person to return from vacation anyway...

this.
  • ctdeanks
    ctdeanks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Public nail clipper guy....none of us wants to hear you clipping your nails, go to the bathroom or better yet...do it at home!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    for me, it's a BIGGER pet peeve if the person is out of the office and don't set the message, so you're continually trying to get an answer from them and you have no idea that they're gone and won't respond for a while....

Oh, see people ignore my emails anyway. lol
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I almost never set my out of office message.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    When they have that super loud laugh....like they want everyone in the building to know there laughing.... i dispise that!

As well as nail clipper people - SUPER GROSS!
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Or worse, you get an out of office message from the back up. Who in turns says to contact the person that told you to contact them.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I almost never set my out of office message.

:angry:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Nail clipper guy FOR SURE!!! Same guy calls his GF all day long and talks baby talk...I want to punch him in the throat! :smile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

I put a link to my holiday destination on that just to really annoy people
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The person who microwaves their leftover fish for lunch....COME ON!!! Or the lady who eats at the front desk and gets crumbs all over the desk ad floor beneath her chair.....
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I didn't set my out of office when I went on vaca last month. Mainly because I couldn't figure out how. Stupid outlook 2007. I got to step 23 and said screw it. :noway:
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    When the senior I work with sets his out of office telling people to contact me in his absence and I get badgered ALL day by people who think I can help when I have no idea what they need me to do!!

I'm sorry he's away, please dont be annoyed that something that takes him 30seconds takes me 3hours to figure out - I'm trying my best! And ringing me every 2 minutes to ask if I've figured it out yet does NOT help....I will ring YOU when it's sorted!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I put a link to my holiday destination on that just to really annoy people

Awesome I will have to do that.
  • lisalis626
    lisalis626 Posts: 26
    Options
    office guy who sucks air through his teeth. All. Day. I hate you.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    The Loud Laugher, YES!!! we have a woman who does our Accounts and comes in once a week and almost ALL the time, she is laughing so loud, they can hear her at the other end of the office!! UGH!!!

I actually cant stand people who whistle but, i cant STAND when they arent whistling and then, walk into my office and whistle with the music so loud I cant hear it!! UGH!!!!

The NOSEY POSEY office person, who wants to know EVERYTHING and EVERYONE buggs me too!!!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My co-worker HUMS all friggin day!!! :noway: :grumble: :explode:
    I want to stab her with a fork
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Cold call transfers.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Lazy people period. oh what you're lazy and incompetent?
    GTFO