OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    The body you have is the perfect body for you. It is up to you how you take care of it. Obviously I have not been doing a good job taking care of mine but I am trying to change that. Looking at other people and wishing I looked like them only discourages me. I am never going to look like someone else. I will always be me. Even if I lose the extra 86lbs I have left to go I will still only look like me. I am a one of kind creature created by my heavenly Father to be me. Ladies especially we need to learn to not compare ourselves to each other. We need to love one another not critique each others bodies. We all have faults and we all have strengths. What not choose to be an encouragement?

Amen
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

upton.jpg

yeah the media's CRRRRRAAZZYYYY for calling her fat! She is a sexy WG with amazing curves!
  • mummylala89
    Options
    She is absolutely stunning, curvy yet toned without being emaciated, I think the media really needs to catch on that jutting ribs and collar bones are not healthy or attractive.

i was just about to say that!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and has their own personal preferences...variety is the spice of life!...I think she's gorgeous and would love to one day have her body :O)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I would love to be this "chubby"...
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I think she is perfect too x
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

She is deff NOT overweight. She has meat on her bones.. which makes her healthy.

She's a good example of what a healthy person (who isn't looking for a more muscular body) could aim for.

so, because a person has less meat on their bones, i.e. less body fat, that makes them UNhealthy? Um, no.

They clearly stated that their are other healthy options in their post, stop trying to be offended where there is no offense meant.
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    TBH I can't take any of the bashing against her seriously, the blogger who started it said she looked 'vulgar' for having breasts. Wow, okay, definitely a valid argument there.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    She's not fat. She's fat for a model though. That's all. Case closed.
    Exactly.
    Some get all jealous and catty toward models with perfect bodies.
    And guys do it too!
    When some jacked, muscled stud takes off his shirt, and ladies react, their slug husbands start to grumble in their pathetic insecurity.
    Welcome to the human race!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    she's pretty...you kind of favor her!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

MEDIA IS DUMB STUPID AND IDIOTIC...THIS IS WHAT A REAL WOMAN LOOKS LIKE....CURVACEOUS AND SEXY....GET IT KATE

Real women can't also have lower body fat percentage and be more physically fit or have an athletic physique? Real women can't be very slim with fewer "curves"? Weird. Guess I don't want to be a real woman then.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight).
    She's 5' 10" and 130 lbs. and has a 25" waist. Hardly in the chubby range.
    That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)
    She's 20. You have to work pretty hard at not being pretty when you're 20.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Anyone who considers her "Fat" is delusional and possibly blind.
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • annieb49
    annieb49 Posts: 4
    Options
    She is beautiful, but she could do with a little more muscle definition!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

She is deff NOT overweight. She has meat on her bones.. which makes her healthy.

She's a good example of what a healthy person (who isn't looking for a more muscular body) could aim for.

so, because a person has less meat on their bones, i.e. less body fat, that makes them UNhealthy? Um, no.

They clearly stated that their are other healthy options in their post, stop trying to be offended where there is no offense meant.

they clearly stated she hast meat on her bones, which makes her healthy.... so, I merely asked a question. Thank you very much. :flowerforyou:
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely stunning, curvy yet toned without being emaciated, I think the media really needs to catch on that jutting ribs and collar bones are not healthy or attractive.
    EXACTLY!!!!!
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I also don't see the VS models as "super anorexic". They are where they are for a reason.
    vs-models3.jpg

I think they all look toned and healthy IMO
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

:laugh: Where were you 15 pages ago?
  • Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options

:laugh: Where were you 15 pages ago?

Hahaha. Guess the post count went up too damn fast