OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    She has more fat, and less muscle than I'd want. I'd guess 25% to 27% body fat. She's beautiful and healthy, don't get me wrong, but she's not my idea of "perfect".
    I'm with you on that - she looks to be upper 20s. Personally, I like a maintenance percentage of 15% to 20% with a gymnast build.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I just came here to tell everyone I laughed out loud when I read people estimating her body fat to 25+%.

In fact I am still laughing.

Do you know what 25% looks like on a woman? It's a lot different than 25% on a man.

I know what 25% looks like on me and that is certainly not it!! You would not want to see me wearing that suit, it would burn the eyes!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Seriously, 2 days later I still don't understand why so many interpreted "chubby" as fat and gone crazy about it...I believe one person used the word "a bit chubby" and she had clarified it. I am not a native English speaker but even to me it really doesn't mean "fat". Why so many people behaved so ...sensitive? :ohwell:
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why is it okay to bash the skinny girl?

Hopefully someone else has cleared this up, but tl;dr, Skinny Gurl is the name of the website the bashing happened on.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This is why people are calling her fat. I don't think she is fat as in size but she definatly has a high BF%. Also, She looks like she measures more around her hip bones then she does her butt. Not very "Curvy" to me. I like some of the others suggestions on curvy non size 0 gals.

kate-upton-lardy-2.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call her fat but she looks 'big' to me. Something also looks photoshopped about the photo.

Nice pretty face, though. And nice boobs, if they're natural.

ETA; I also do not think she is curvy. She doesn't have wide hips and her waist isn't very small.
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Hopefully someone else has cleared this up, but tl;dr, Skinny Gurl is the name of the website the bashing happened on.

No, the original post was bashing the *girl* who runs skinny gossip, who has said she is 5'7 and 100 pounds. The point being, the writer of the website clearly hates her body because she is skinny and bashes Kate Upton out of jealousy. The second poster was making the comment that skinny =/= bad.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R7E3a3JAVRo/T-4SUb-OdPI/AAAAAAAAMjY/_NcWlQQqnF4/s1600/expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jpg

OMG. Her body is bloody gorgeous :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

She is deff NOT overweight. She has meat on her bones.. which makes her healthy.

She's a good example of what a healthy person (who isn't looking for a more muscular body) could aim for.

so, because a person has less meat on their bones, i.e. less body fat, that makes them UNhealthy? Um, no.

They clearly stated that their are other healthy options in their post, stop trying to be offended where there is no offense meant.

they clearly stated she hast meat on her bones, which makes her healthy.... so, I merely asked a question. Thank you very much. :flowerforyou:

MEAT = muscle and fat (actually, usually means muscle). If you have NO meat and NO fat, you are a skeleton and not healthy. She didnt say that you have to have that amount of meat on your bones to be healthy. You're trying to put words in her mouth and start more drama on a board that already has drama.

hmmm, I had no idea you lived in my head and knew what I was thinking, but nope... Not at all where I was going with my question. Not even close. Nice try with your trying to make it about drama, though, sweetie.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    http://youtu.be/xdGsKzmCgB0

you are welcome fellas!

anyone on here or anywere else calling her fat are either jealous or high, this is the baddest chick on planet earth!

:noway: :noway:

Wow.

She's a lot better on video, that's for sure.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

No, the original post was bashing the *girl* who runs skinny gossip, who has said she is 5'7 and 100 pounds. The point being, the writer of the website clearly hates her body because she is skinny and bashes Kate Upton out of jealousy. The second poster was making the comment that skinny =/= bad.

From Page 3 of this topic:

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

She is talking about that "skinny gurl" because the person who called her fat is the editor of a website called Skinny Gurl. It's a pro-thin website and has since had to put disclaimers on the site saying they don't advocate Anorexia or Bilemia and take down a "Starving tip of the day" section on the site. This is the "media" calling her fat.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

From Page 3 of this topic:

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

She is talking about that "skinny gurl" because the person who called her fat is the editor of a website called Skinny Gurl. It's a pro-thin website and has since had to put disclaimers on the site saying they don't advocate Anorexia or Bilemia and take down a "Starving tip of the day" section on the site. This is the "media" calling her fat.

This is still going on... Seriously?

Look up the article or the website people before you type and assume..

All you are doing is making *kitten*'s out of yourself and me!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I also want to know when curvy became synonymous with chubby. Because curvy has to do with body shape, not weight. Kate Upton is actually not that curvy. She has a fairly straight figure, with a line from the shoulder to hip with only a slightly cinched waist. Thin women who are pears or hourglasses can be very curvy.

Thank you for saying this.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    She has more fat, and less muscle than I'd want. I'd guess 25% to 27% body fat. She's beautiful and healthy, don't get me wrong, but she's not my idea of "perfect".
    I'm with you on that - she looks to be upper 20s.

I agree with that. She's definitely above 25% but this just proves that everyone looks different at different body fat percentages. All I know is I NEVER looked that good or sexy when I was 25%. Heck, I don't look that voluptuous now, lol. Good for her for being healthy and happy. :smile:
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    And I feel like everyone is missing the point- No matter what size you should not disparage or comment on a womans body (or man's body lol) unless it is positive ie "You look great" - I'm esp. shocked that all of this is coming from MFP people--- We all struggle with weight and body image. I don't understand the debate. She was called fat. Is she fat? Why would you call anyone fat?
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    A thread analyzing, criticizing, and debating women's bodies, body fat, shape, attractiveness, dimensions, and alleged fatness has gone on for 18 pages? How sad.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    Options
    Seriously??? Even people on MFP think she's a "bit overweight" or a little "chubby?" That bothers me...

^^^^ This! Thank you! Agreed
  • lolagurlx0x0
    Options
    A thread analyzing, criticizing, and debating women's bodies, body fat, shape, attractiveness, dimensions, and alleged fatness has gone on for 18 pages? How sad.
    ^^Like
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

That just proved one thing: perception is not negotiable.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

so very sad, actually.