OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is what I consider a perfect body...to think that a portion of society thinks this is fat. Where does this leave anyone who is even slightly bigger than her. I am scared for my daughter and what her environment (outside of the home) is going to tell her is beautiful and what she is going to believe. She is only 2 right now, but I don't foresee society getting much better right away.
  • LDM90
    LDM90 Posts: 24
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

I just disagree. When I look at her waist and the composition of her body I'm pretty sure she's pushing a higher then healthy body fat percentage. But, like I said, she's still beautiful. :) And besides, don't pictures add a few pounds?

I don't think you're wearing the right prescription glasses. I honestly feel sorry for you because you're either oblivious to the blatantly obvious, or just plain jealous.
  • LDM90
    LDM90 Posts: 24
    Options
    And I realize you apologized for saying certain words but if you're entitled to your opinion then so are we.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Yeah, she has a nice body, but are her boobs real? They look it, but I can't really tell. haha. The media says the new fashion is "skeletor" They want the woman to show off their rib cages and spinal chords. Back in the day, people used to want to be fat because it showed that they had money.... maybe this is just another phase that goes by. Maybe one day HEALTHY will be the "in" thing. :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I agree-from all the pics I've seen of her she looks healthy. I read her stats were like 36-25-36 and she's 5'11. Id love to have a 25 inch waist if that's really what she is
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

I just disagree. When I look at her waist and the composition of her body I'm pretty sure she's pushing a higher then healthy body fat percentage. But, like I said, she's still beautiful. :) And besides, don't pictures add a few pounds?

I don't think you're wearing the right prescription glasses. I honestly feel sorry for you because you're either oblivious to the blatantly obvious, or just plain jealous.

Of course I'm jealous. She's gorgeous!!!

Also. I'm the same height as her and when I weighed 150lbs I looked way smaller. I really, really think it's just an unflattering picture. *shrug* No biggee. It makes her look big. Not the end of the world.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I agree-from all the pics I've seen of her she looks healthy. I read her stats were like 36-25-36 and she's 5'11. Id love to have a 25 inch waist if that's really what she is

Let me preface this by saying I think she's smokin' hot. If I were a dude, THIS is what I'd want.

However, I'm also 5'11. I just can't see her waist being 25". In this picture, mine was about 31.5". I'm not saying I have anywhere near her body, but 7" over her waist size?! Plus, I was about 180 and she's supposed to be 125lbs? Again, I just don't see how I weigh FIFTY lbs + more than she does.

2q8zog7.jpg
  • penrbrown
    Options

Let me preface this by saying I think she's smokin' hot. If I were a dude, THIS is what I'd want.

However, I'm also 5'11. I just can't see her waist being 25". In this picture, mine was about 31.5". I'm not saying I have anywhere near her body, but 7" over her waist size?! Plus, I was about 180 and she's supposed to be 125lbs? Again, I just don't see how I weigh FIFTY lbs + more than she does.

2q8zog7.jpg

Exactly. I've seen 5'11 and 150lbs and it looks nothing like her.

Also, you're smoking hot girl!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    [

Awe, thanks. Getting there :)!
  • penrbrown
    Options
    [

Awe, thanks. Getting there :)!

I'm pretty sure I just found my goal body. ;)
  • lectriceye
    lectriceye Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well i'm 5'7 and have the exact same BMI and pretty close on the measurements. I'm technically underweight and she is too. I know you can't believe everything you read on the internet, but it's a little disheartening to hear especially with all the negative comments.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I love that she is not the normal stick figure to many teen girls think they need to look like. Skinny does not mean healthy. She looks great and healthy. Those boobs are probably half her weight...LOL
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I would happily donate all my lovehandles to medical science if I could look half as good as her.
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Yeah she's pretty but she doesn't have any curves...

Beyonce has my dream body ;)
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    I wouldn't call her fat but she looks 'big' to me. Something also looks photoshopped about the photo.

Nice pretty face, though. And nice boobs, if they're natural.

ETA; I also do not think she is curvy. She doesn't have wide hips and her waist isn't very small.

Exactly she is nearly straight up and down. I hate when people call girls curvy when they really aren't. Curvy=Wide hips, small waist. Lucy Mecklenburgh who was mentioned before is what I would call curvy, and Kim Kardashian, ect.
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    Beauty is a mean business, as soon as you put yourself out there and flaunt whatever it is you have, someone will shoot you down. It;s like a sick ying-yang societal balance for psychological complexes or something. Kate Moss = too thin = Ewwwww. Kate Upton=too curvy=ewwww. No wonder the rest of us are confused lol

She is Hollywood fat, normal society "normal to "i wish thin""

She is a great example of working what you have though. You don't have to be ultra curvy or bone thin to be attractive, you just have to be healthy, fit and believe 100% that you are hot and then work what you got! Someone will adore it. She isn't "unhealthy" in the least. Fact is though, most people aim for the Size 00 perfection of the media, so in comparison, this isn't it.

She is pretty though. Not my perfect body, I prefer a bit more muscle myself. Isn't it great we are all different though? ;)
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    She looks fine to me, except for the purchased breasts--I'm more into the natural look, and those just don't look real. But then again, it's HER BODY, not mine, so she can look however she wants!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    500th post FTW!! :))))
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp

See if this works.
    She is curvy because of bone structure and not fat.
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    While I think her face is pretty her body is not something I would say is ideal for me. I do not however think she is anything close to chubby or overweight she looks like a healthy normal weight to me! Now this...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/205305_418431114868154_1036586802_n.jpg

^^she is my ideal body type...raaawr!