OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options
MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

upton.jpg

Replies

• direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I agree, she is gorgeous! :love:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If she's fat then I must be morbidly obese
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    good granny look at those hoo has
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If I didn't want muscles like I do, this would be the perfect body! So not fat!!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely stunning, curvy yet toned without being emaciated, I think the media really needs to catch on that jutting ribs and collar bones are not healthy or attractive.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but certainly not 'OMFG PERFECT!!1!'
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R7E3a3JAVRo/T-4SUb-OdPI/AAAAAAAAMjY/_NcWlQQqnF4/s1600/expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jpg
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fat? Overweight? Where??/
    She looks healthy!!!!!
  • Linkedkube
    Linkedkube Posts: 53
    Options
    she's hot, I'd take her out for ice cream
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think she's pretty, but not my ideal of beauty. I'm more a fan of the pale and thin type, however that's what I want for myself. ^.^

I do NOT think she is fat.
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Sorry don't know how to put pics in properly.
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

definitely a little overweight?!? On what planet 0_0
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    If she's fat then I must be morbidly obese

lol.... yep!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    In the modeling world, Kate Upton is "fat".

In the real world, however, she is just lovely :)
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Agreed, beautiful but could lower the BF %.

BTW a size 8 in modelling is PLUS Size. Not my standards.. the industries.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

She has more fat, and less muscle than I'd want. I'd guess 25% to 27% body fat. She's beautiful and healthy, don't get me wrong, but she's not my idea of "perfect".
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    she's a swimsuit model....don't know how anyone could say she's fat! she might have some killer curves, but she's not fat! comments like saying she is fat is what has young girls developing eating disorders. We need to have healthy role models for our young people to follow.