OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• bleacheblonde
    Options
    Yep, she's pretty damned hot. She was rejected by Victoria's Secret and the VS spokesperson was a total ***** and saying all kinds of really nasty mean things about her looks. GROW UP, VS. It's just sad to hear grown-*kitten* women insulting other women's appearances like it's an 8th grade popularity contest.
  • Samscape
    Samscape Posts: 6
    Options
    When you're hot, you're hot. It doesn't always have to come down to how fat or skinny you are.

Exactly!
  • determined136
    Options
    I would trade her right now....then I would dare someone to call me fat!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    You forget the media is not real!!!!!! She hot
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I didn't say it was UNhealthy. I just stated I don't believe she is 20%, but rather 25%. I also never said it was bad and said she was pretty.

^ I agree... I just misread or misunderstood (or somehow mentally blurred) the posts that mentioned 25% and the ones that said she was chubby. I think I need more coffee. -_-;
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Really? REALLY?? And we wonder why people struggle with eating disorders!

I'm sorry, but if you think even for a second that people develop eating disorders strictly because some model is skinny you are WRONG. That is ridiculous....

Also, I'm sorry... for a model who generally has about 18% body fat or so (on the HEALTHY end) i'd say "yeah, she's overweight". She DOES have significantly more fat than most models. Am i saying that she's ugly/disgusting/allwomenshouldbe"skinny"? No! I'm just saying... for a model she's DEFINITELY overweight.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I don't want her body, but that doesn't mean I think she's "fat". Having a body that you don't personally find to be aesthetically pleasing does not automatically make someone "fat" or "overweight".

For anyone talking about how "healthy" she is, give it up. She's a model, it's about looks, not health. From weight alone, she's quite obviously not unhealthy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Um, she is definitely not overweight...those boobs might increase her body fat % but she is definitely NOT overweight by any means.
    5'10", 125lbs is what I found online.....not overweight

I really, really wish women would stop lying about their weight like that. There's no way she's 125 unless her boobs are filled with helium. I'm a little leaner than she is, five inches shorter, far less in the bosom department, and weigh 135. My muscle mass isn't enough to make that much of a difference.

5'10 and 125 would put her at just barely UNDERweight. She's not fat at all, but she's sure as hell not underweight. According an interview in Glamour, that's about what Mila Kunis weighs now, at 5'4.

But 125 seems to be the absolute highest any famous woman will ever admit to weighing. Kind of like how no guy will ever admit to being less than 8".
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! She is gorgeous! :love:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Really? REALLY?? And we wonder why people struggle with eating disorders!

I'm sorry, but if you think even for a second that people develop eating disorders strictly because some model is skinny you are WRONG. That is ridiculous....

Also, I'm sorry... for a model who generally has about 18% body fat or so (on the HEALTHY end) i'd say "yeah, she's overweight". She DOES have significantly more fat than most models. Am i saying that she's ugly/disgusting/allwomenshouldbe"skinny"? No! I'm just saying... for a model she's DEFINITELY overweight.

I don't think that is the only reason someone can develop a eating disorder, however, when a women or girl looks at that photo and than sees that other people are calling her FAT, that may have some effect on how she feels about herself if she is that size or bigger, POSSIBLY, causing her/him to take more drastic than healthy measures to loose weight. OF COURSE, I am not generalizing EVERYONE and understand much more about eating disorders than I'd like too, BUT, having a society that believes that women is fat is not good for people's self-esteem.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Yep, she's pretty damned hot. She was rejected by Victoria's Secret and the VS spokesperson was a total ***** and saying all kinds of really nasty mean things about her looks. GROW UP, VS. It's just sad to hear grown-*kitten* women insulting other women's appearances like it's an 8th grade popularity contest.

That's VS for you. I can't even shop there because they stopped carrying my size in my area because they didn't want "people like me" in their stores. :/
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is obsessed with her. I hate it. lol
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    she looks perfect to me
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well she's fat for a model - who are often expected to look anorexic. She looks healthy - I don't think she's that good looking though.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I wish I was this chubby! :wink:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but certainly not 'OMFG PERFECT!!1!'

My thoughts exactly.
    Unless I was selling swimwear at Walmart, she would not make the cut as a swim suit model.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The only 'overweight' I see on her is her humongo boobs, and it AIN'T a bad thing. I think it was like some.. pro-ano group that burned her. :ohwell:
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

upton.jpg

Now that's a celebrity worth looking up to!
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    She is absolutely beautiful..model or not. As the mother of a 14 year old girl who is 5'10" and is 155 pounds, I hope she never reads some of the statements put on here. It is nice to see a picture of a beautiful, HEALTHY and attractive women as a "model" in today's society. Who care if she is "overweight" for a model...I sure don't. I completely agree with the gal that started this post!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Um, she is definitely not overweight...those boobs might increase her body fat % but she is definitely NOT overweight by any means.
    5'10", 125lbs is what I found online.....not overweight

I really, really wish women would stop lying about their weight like that. There's no way she's 125 unless her boobs are filled with helium. I'm a little leaner than she is, five inches shorter, far less in the bosom department, and weigh 135. My muscle mass isn't enough to make that much of a difference.

5'10 and 125 would put her at just barely UNDERweight. She's not fat at all, but she's sure as hell not underweight. According an interview in Glamour, that's about what Mila Kunis weighs now, at 5'4.

But 125 seems to be the absolute highest any famous woman will ever admit to weighing. Kind of like how no guy will ever admit to being less than 8".

OK OK.... I'm only 7.5 inches.

My wife is standing over my shoulder laughing while holding her thumb and index finger about 2 inches apart.....trying to tell me something sweetie?????