OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    My question is...why are people that look like who did it and for what critiquing the hell out of Kate...have several seats \_ \_ \_

No she's not rail thin or muscular but I think she looks amazing!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    She has an amazing body! More models should look like her!!!! :happy: She is my body inspiration too now.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    She is considered fat in the modeling world.......she is a little chunky for a model, but yes beautiful.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely stunning, curvy yet toned without being emaciated, I think the media really needs to catch on that jutting ribs and collar bones are not healthy or attractive.

I completely agree! And, she is gorgeous! And man I wish I had the money for a pair of boobs like that!! :sad:
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    I don't think she's "fat" but she's definitely not thin or perfect. Lol. She's slightly chubby.
    Miranda Kerr is perfection in my opinion.
    I don't want a body like hers because I prefer myself super skinny
    But I think she has an amazing body. Most of the Victoria Secret's models do. :)
  • mscalla
    mscalla Posts: 19
    Options
    I want that suit!!:heart:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    in the modeling world, she is fat. But in the real world where the sane people live, she is lovely.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!
  • lupa_girl
    lupa_girl Posts: 21
    Options
    There is something seriously wrong with the modelling industry! She looks fantastic! Haters gonna hate!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options

Don't put limitations on yourself! First and foremost, putting bone shapes aside, everyone can have those bodies. I said it, yeah.. everyone. (I meant ladies, not dudes..) If you are a woman you CAN look like that. NONE of those ladies wake up, drink a cup of coffee then sit at a desk working for 8 hours. NONE of those girls work to keep a house clean, and pay bills living paycheck to paycheck. Those girls have a JOB. What you see is their job. If you had 40+ hours a week to work out, prepare the best meals (or have them prepared), get the best skin care available and whatnot.. You would be there.

Women have been screwed over mentally, first the ideal was to make you WANT to look like that. Then when you fail at it because you lack the money/time/drive to do so, the knee-jerk response is 'that's unrealistic'. There are a LOT of transformations that people make from being 5' tall ladies weighing in at 200+ lbs, that after INTENSE SACRIFICE, and INTENSE TIME DEVOTION they end up BEING models, or at least they COULD be. This kind of thing is becoming more noticable in the media with the 'extreme makeovers' and other such shows.

These VS models don't look FIT they look THIN. Sure there are some muscles there, but not much. They just have a low bodyfat percentage based upon diet and exercise (probably mostly cardio). This website (MFP) should be about showing possibilities and inspiration not based upon finger-pointing and the ever-present cries of 'PHOTOSHOP!!'.

There is a reason those ladies in VS are seen as a 'ideal' bodytype for women. They are MODELS. By definition they are supposed to show you what YOU could be. Not show you a 'nya, nya I'm thin and you're not' attitude. From what I can tell these ladies seem to have a BLAST being young, thin, reasonably wealthy (if not insanely so), and famous. Have fun in what your life offers ladies! These models work hard at their job, and their job is to LOOK exactly like THAT.

Actually, not everyone can look like that. . Otherwise anyone who wanted to be a model could put the work in and viola, here's a career. Genetics plays a very big role in what we look like - at any stage of leanness.

DO put limitations on your expectations. A VS model might be an inspiration but she shouldn't be a aspiration. She's a genetic gifted person - top 1% in the world in all likelihood. Manage your expectation for your life, body type, genetics and what sort of results are possible. We would have a lot less 'this isn't working!' posts if people, especially women, learned this tough lesson. I myself am constantly having to relearn it.

I agree! Everyone can't just go out and exercise/eat right and BAM your a supermodel. There are genetics involved and other things.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    She is such a bombshell.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

For fashion yes she is! But everyday life I think she looks fine. I'm glad for girls like her, who aren't "stick skinny," getting into fashion, I think it helps normal/not super model people be more realistic about their weight. Not that I thnk It's ok to be overweight. I just mean that we all don't have to look like the sterotypical super model. Sorry but not everyone is going to be 6 foot and a size 2.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Women have been screwed over mentally, first the ideal was to make you WANT to look like that.

I guess I'm not mentally screwed over, because I don't look at this image and want to look like them.

victoria-secret-model.jpg

I look at that image and understand that no one looks like that, not even those models. I understand the power of makeup, photography, lighting and photoshop. That's not a knee-jerk reaction or jealousy, that's "real" life. Professional images are retouched, often to unrealistic proportions.

britney-spears-before-after-candies-photoshop1.jpg

medium_d3da9c8238467d0ca663a2c67ba4ec89.jpg

real-versus-photoshopped-jessica-alba-2.jpg

real-versus-photoshopped-jessica-alba1.jpg

Do I have to go on?
  • scrmngdsy
    scrmngdsy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    aVZgT.gif
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    first thing i saw was her roll. then her enormous boobs <<<< jealous. of the boobs not the roll. but, i just prefer thinner & toned bodies.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Your perception is off. She's not chubby at all. Certainly not overweight in the slightest.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Ummmm......did anyone else notice in the Victoria Secret picture above that the blonde model doesn't have a belly button???

I had to look it up!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1086567/Victorias-Secret-model-Karolina-Kurkova-riddle-missing-belly-button.html

A lot of magazines actually photoshop her belly button in.

And on the Photoshop front...we needs to stop comparing ourselves to models anyway cause they don't even look like themselves.

Anne V on the beach in a candid shot and Anne V in a magazine

32510428529704434_htu0RwfQ_f.jpg
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    This is what I mean. If when you bend or twist and you have a "roll" and not still flat you are chubby. That's crazy! This girl is not overweight or chubby but because you can pinch some fat on her and she's not super lean either by diet or exercise she is labeled fat. That is the biggest problem. That to me is the bigger issue at hand that is distorting what we are suppose to accept as normal.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Here is another example:

Gorgeous before and after...but not exactly a fair representation of their body in the magazine ready photo.

265430971758016670_b2qdngHO_f.jpg