OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

definitely a little overweight?!? On what planet 0_0

On the planet that teaches our children they fat and that unless they are thinner than thin they will never succeed.. which is why so many children are becoming victim to eating disorders and drugs to maintain the skeleton thin body.

THIS model is BEAUTIFUL. Not over weight at ALL.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    She lives here in my town-airbrushing and make-up do wonders!
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    She surely isn't fat or chubby, but for a model, she definitely is large.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

definitely a little overweight?!? On what planet 0_0

On the planet that teaches our children they fat and that unless they are thinner than thin they will never succeed.. which is why so many children are becoming victim to eating disorders and drugs to maintain the skeleton thin body.

THIS model is BEAUTIFUL. Not over weight at ALL.

Not that eating disorders aren't scary and serious (they are) but childhood obesity is a much bigger problem in this country.
  • gacowboy
    gacowboy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing wrong with this girl! She is beautiful! Not stick thin, but not masculine either! Just right!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I think she has a great body, but she does look like she has gained weight. Remember she is NOT a plus size model. She is listed in the fashion directory as a size 2-4 Dress with measurements 33/25/36. Now models measurements are fudged, but she doesn't look like those measurements on that pic. She looks fantastic, but if she can't fit the clothes that designers want to put her in then she has become too "Fat" to make a living the way she does.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton is beautiful exactly the way she is.

Kate Moss needs a few Twinkies.

lolllzzz.. Kate Moss looks fine. So does Kate Upton.
    Kate_Moss_print.jpg
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be another joke thread with a car posted or something.

"This model has the most perfect bod!"

:smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

^^^^^ Agree with this 110%!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Kate_Moss_print.jpg

why is the guy mooning her?
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    So not sure if this was posted earlier or not... I did a quick glance and did not see it. But A quick google search on Kate Upton says she is 5' 10" and weighs 125 pounds - I found these stats on more than one website. According the the BMI tool on this website she has a BMI if 17.9 - which is UNDERWEIGHT!!! 18.5 is the bottom of the healthy range.

People are so used to seeing stick thin models that even when they see one that is barely underweight they think she is fat. And we wonder why young girls get weight complexes.....
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Kate_Moss_print.jpg

why is the guy mooning her?

why are looking at him? :P
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    So not sure if this was posted earlier or not... I did a quick glance and did not see it. But A quick google search on Kate Upton says she is 5' 10" and weighs 125 pounds - I found these stats on more than one website. According the the BMI tool on this website she has a BMI if 17.9 - which is UNDERWEIGHT!!! 18.5 is the bottom of the healthy range.

People are so used to seeing stick thin models that even when they see one that is barely underweight they think she is fat. And we wonder why young girls get weight complexes.....

I highly doubt those stats are hers today. She has clearly gained weight from older pictures. One magazine lists her now as a size 8. Models measurements are often fudged. I am the same height as her with a curvy figure but at 125 I looked more like Kate Moss than this. In fact she looks more like how I look when I'm around 160 which is still very much a healthy weight and BMI.

I think she looks great and should ignore the fat criticism. But that may mean she will have to move up to a plus size model, because she does look a lot bigger than her counterparts. Though I do think it is ridiculous that 8 and up is considered plus size, but I don't make the rules. Its
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful. Made me feel better about myself today!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

I call bull****. There's no way in HELL she's 125 pounds. I believe you looked it up, but I don't believe whatever website said that.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    She has a bit more fat on her than is optimal for modeling.
    That's obvious.
    Why is it that women are so afraid of models with perfect bodies?
    Find one with some fat rolls, and she suddenly becomes the queen of the estrogen echo chamber.
    Whatever.
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....:flowerforyou:

It's because that 'disgusting fat-laden' model is much closer to the average woman than the 95ib women walking down the average runway.
    Now, here's the question - If male models suddenly had 25% less muscle, don't you think the average man would feel much more comfortable with his body, and not feel like he had to have washboard abs?
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options

I call bull****. There's no way in HELL she's 125 pounds. I believe you looked it up, but I don't believe whatever website said that.

I agree. I say if she's 5'10, she must be somewhere within 130-150.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    she actually has curves... She's REAL!!! :)
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I dont see why people care so much what the media think
  • lleesmann
    lleesmann Posts: 41
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

Skinny Gurl (as referenced in the article) is a pro ana site.