OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I wish I was 'fat' like her!
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    omg if she is fat, i am king kong.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I do rather like this quote from Kate Upton: “I’m not going to starve just to be thin — I want to enjoy life, and I can’t if I’m not eating and miserable.”
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

you are out of your mind...she is not even a little bit chubby!!!! this is what the media does to people distorts their perception of what is thin/fat this quote proves that to the CORE!!!! you need to reprogram your brain....
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely stunning, curvy yet toned without being emaciated, I think the media really needs to catch on that jutting ribs and collar bones are not healthy or attractive.

The media actually rose to her defense. It was a "thinspiration" website insisting that she was fat. (They were also insisting that they weren't pro-anorexia, though many of their claims seem to point towards the opposite of their insistences.)
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Um yeah...I'd like my body to be in that shape...

She is gorgeous!!!:love:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Bottom Line, Any photo of a "motivator" for any person on this forum, will get bashed.

I could post a picture of an extremely thin and narrow female, and it will get bashed.
    I could post a picture of a curvy, big chested female, and it will get bashed.
    I could post a picture of a female covered in stretch marks, and it will get bashed.

This is exactly what society does, as well as the media.

Shame.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nice boobs and face but not enough waist definition to be perfect. IMO.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    People find this interesting because they constantly confuse STYLE with what gets guys"INTERESTED". This woman would be attractive to any guy in any era. So would Kate Moss and Kim Kardashian. As to style, who cares?
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Nice boobs and face but not enough waist definition to be perfect. IMO.

Word
  • Cathy_Daydreams
    Options
    I agree totally :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked like that! How is that fat????
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Its not fat - people just have skewed perceptions of what "fat" and "thin" are.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why is it okay to bash the skinny girl?
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    Nope, not for me either ... but just like all flavors, we all have different likes and dislikes. :)
  • marjen002
    marjen002 Posts: 112
    Options
    Great boobs, cute face but don't really dig her body shape. However, she is definitely NOT fat.
  • ChelleDalisay
    Options
    She's sexy and beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    She doesn't hold a candle to any of the models at Athleta.com or Title 9 for me. Hard bodies with muscle - amazlingly fit.

But - to each his/her own.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I wish I had Michelle Rodriguez's body... she is such a natural beauty!

michelle-rodriguez-590km0610-1307738764.jpg
  • BTheGreatest
    BTheGreatest Posts: 145
    Options
    If that's fat I wanna be a fatty like her!!