OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

I just disagree. When I look at her waist and the composition of her body I'm pretty sure she's pushing a higher then healthy body fat percentage. But, like I said, she's still beautiful. :) And besides, don't pictures add a few pounds?
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    good granny look at those hoo has

I want her hoohaas!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

Agreed. 110% agreed.

Double standards are ugly from any direction.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

upton.jpg

SHe is not fat!!!

She is however mighty fine!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

I just disagree. When I look at her waist and the composition of her body I'm pretty sure she's pushing a higher then healthy body fat percentage. But, like I said, she's still beautiful. :) And besides, don't pictures add a few pounds?

Agreed, I think she's beautiful but the only thing she has that I want is boobs. I'm also guessing she's around 25%, which is way higher than my ideal, but not unappealing by any stretch.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful. I bet thats what they call a "plus size" model. PUH LEASE!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I agree. She's not disgustingly skinny to where you can see every rib.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful. I bet thats what they call a "plus size" model. PUH LEASE!

seriously, right?
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options

Agreed, I think she's beautiful but the only thing she has that I want is boobs. I'm also guessing she's around 25%, which is way higher than my ideal, but not unappealing by any stretch.

I think she's probably 25-27% too and as Rae said. I want to be leaner.

But of course, I don't look anything like THAT at 25-27% :)
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/xdGsKzmCgB0

you are welcome fellas!

anyone on here or anywere else calling her fat are either jealous or high, this is the baddest chick on planet earth!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is unattractive, and I am a little jealous of her curves, but I think she is a little softer looking than I personally find attractive, I like slightly lower BF% and more muscle definition, but that is just MY preference.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great, and wouldn't say she's overweight.

But for "my" ideals she has more fat and less muscle than I'd like. Still attractive, just not what I want.

My opinion does not matter though. The media should not be calling her fat!! (what a way to make a person have issues!) I personally would love to see more models like her on the catwalk, than models who are dangerously underweight!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    There's no need for people to be mean. She has what the OP considers to be a perfect body. Everyone thinks differently, it's all based on what you want.

6259288_7364.jpg

See, that's what I think is perfect, but multiple people will tell you it's disgusting and too muscular.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Meh.... Great jugs though!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp

See if this works.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah... Her body is bangin! LOL! I want to lose weight, but I don't want to be thin. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    She has higher body fat and less muscle tone than I personally aspire to have. I don't have her body type at all. I'm much less busty, more athletic/angular - so it would be unrealistic for me to go for her look. But, I will say that she's pretty, young, blonde and healthy-looking and I'm sure a lot of men would enjoy her company and a lot of women would like to look like her. :laugh:

It's just not what I'm going for.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful..:bigsmile:
    25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If she's fat, then dear lord...LET ME BE FAT!!! lol