OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    what?!? she looks great! My body type is a lot like hers.. thanks for sharing!! :):)
  • sarahmayland
    sarahmayland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    She looks beautiful and healthy!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I don't care how hot she is... there is some guy out there who is sick of her S*^T.. Fact. :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just lucky in the media I choose, but I haven't heard "the media" calling her fat. I saw a pro-ana blogger say she was fat and get a ton of flack and attention for it.

I think she's gorgeous and looks healthy, but with a teensy bit higher body fat percentage than I would personally like to have. However, if that teensy bit higher BF% came with ta-tas like that on my body... Sadly, excess fat doesn't accumulate on my boobs. :frown:
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    She looks great but her bone structure is larger than mine.. She isn't my goal! Good Luck Mama!!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wheres the thigh gap?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    There's no need for people to be mean. She has what the OP considers to be a perfect body. Everyone thinks differently, it's all based on what you want.

6259288_7364.jpg

See, that's what I think is perfect, but multiple people will tell you it's disgusting and too muscular.

I don't think anyone is being mean. We're just sharing our opinion that personally she's not our ideal. :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    She is beautiful, even at my goal weight I don't think I'd ever look like that. >.<
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    elbows too pointy, would not hit
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    I wouldn't be mad if my body was like hers! lol but I would like to be a bit more toned.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp

See if this works.

Off topic but i don't care.... are we really expected to believe she got out of the water in those shoes?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I seriously doubt she's even the tiniest bit overweight. She probably falls squarely in the healthy weight range. I am not good at guessing body fat percentage, but I'd guess she's in a perfectly healthy body fat range too. 20% maybe? I don't know. But overweight/cubby? No way.

I'd wager at least 25%. I'm 18% in my profile picture. She is pretty, though, regardless, which is why she models.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    She has a bit more fat on her than is optimal for modeling.
    That's obvious.
    Why is it that women are so afraid of models with perfect bodies?
    Find one with some fat rolls, and she suddenly becomes the queen of the estrogen echo chamber.
    Whatever.
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....:flowerforyou:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Off topic but i don't care.... are we really expected to believe she got out of the water in those shoes?

LOL! YES! You are expected to believe this. And for the photo shoot she JUST might have?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    When you say "the media" you do realize you are talking about ONE non-professional, 20-something blogger with a website called "SkinnyGossip" right? "The media" you're talking about is one messed up girl who is five foot seven and 100lbs.

This whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I highly doubt that woman is overweight by medical standards. Yes, she has substantially higher body fat than many runway models, but she is much closer to the average (healthy) woman than most runway models.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    There's no need for people to be mean. She has what the OP considers to be a perfect body. Everyone thinks differently, it's all based on what you want.

6259288_7364.jpg

See, that's what I think is perfect, but multiple people will tell you it's disgusting and too muscular.

Now THAT is a perfect body. In my opinion.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

I agree... and here comes the bashing.
    I don't think she is over weight but some toning needs to happen.
    But she has very nice breast and face.
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    I Think she looks good. nice to see a model that dose nt look like she ll blow away.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but certainly not 'OMFG PERFECT!!1!'

I'll second this.

The reason why they're calling her fat is because she's not supermodel skinny.