The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    this is awesome ok here's one.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've had happen during sex.

Peed on him. I had a UTI, so it smelled really... unfortunate.

OMG I'm at work. Gonna get fired.

major honesty points.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I find myself touching my face more as I lose weight, just feeling the outlines of the bones. Does anyone else do that?
    Lol I do that all the time :-)

i do this with my collarbone. i'm obsessed with it.

I'm the same with my collarbone!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that on the little to no carb diet your teeth get whiter and you have no plaque when you wake up?

Yes!! Well, I'm not so much concerned about "carbs" but I rarely eat a lot of breads/grains and I just noticed the other day that my teeth are looking whiter!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

No, but I did notice the other day I when I forgot to turn off my HRM after my run that a good poop can really get your heart pumping! *lol*
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

No, but I did notice the other day I when I forgot to turn off my HRM after my run that a good poop can really get your heart pumping! *lol*

OMG too funn!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that on the little to no carb diet your teeth get whiter and you have no plaque when you wake up?

Yes!! Well, I'm not so much concerned about "carbs" but I rarely eat a lot of breads/grains and I just noticed the other day that my teeth are looking whiter!

Wow, this is good to know! :)
  • Beccap1989
    Options

my ex high fived me and said "good game" right after..not so much an embarrassing thing as a "wth did he really just do that" moment
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options

Wow, this is good to know! :)

Mine are whiter too. I had terrible staining and it's much better!
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

will we get banned if i say it out loud? (okay i wouldnt normally say it like this but trying to remain classy so not banned)

one of first times me and partner was intimate using mouths, when I reached the climax i let the biggest fart out - he foound it totally hilerious and hes now my fiance LOL thank god he has a sence of humour!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    to fill the wonder bra out.... Im not sure what i'll achieve as my boyfriend will guess that i fill the bra out with socks .... eventually :( It might get me by the wedding though.. maybe i'll tell him i lost my big boobs on our wedding night... no going back then muawhahahaha

HAHA!! DUH!!! I'm quite the genius huh?!! LOL.. Isn't that entrapment or something?!! HAHA!! It's a great plan tho!
    LOL Y
  • JGunccRugby
    Options

I could list a Bunch of stories... I thought of 5 or six just typing this but must were to the embarrassment of the other party.

I'll go with a girl farting on me while she drove or another that didn't make the connection between her gag reflex and drinking too much wine.
  • gemmalouise85
    Options
    to fill the wonder bra out.... Im not sure what i'll achieve as my boyfriend will guess that i fill the bra out with socks .... eventually :( It might get me by the wedding though.. maybe i'll tell him i lost my big boobs on our wedding night... no going back then muawhahahaha

HAHA!! DUH!!! I'm quite the genius huh?!! LOL.. Isn't that entrapment or something?!! HAHA!! It's a great plan tho!
    LOL Y

i'd go with expanding the truth.....
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options

LOL Y

i'd go with expanding the truth.....

HAHA!!!! That's a good way to word it! LOL I'm sure there are other things you can do for him on your wedding that will make him forget all about it!! You'll be fine! :)
  • gemmalouise85
    Options
    LOL...
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am to wondering about this.
    I know my husband is way bigger, in the penis area,
    sense he lost over 100 pounds, this was something
    I did not expect!

me either, my finacee has lost 40 pounds and wow!
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    I blame my fatness on reverse cowgirl.

Bwahaha!! I seriously cannot stop giggling over that one..

As for determining positions based on calories - I've adjusted my exercise log based on position, but i don't think i've ever decided beforehand what the play of the night will be. Lol. I'm also too caught up in the 'activity' to pay attention to the clock, but want to track it afterwards.. So my boy is constantly laughing at me for asking him how long we were fooling around.

I should invest in a good HRM, and figure out which positions burn the most! :]

I assume the ones that build up the highest heart rate burn the most. In the case I prefer one a black guy once to described to me as the Ho-Dunk.

Well yeah. Haha.. I guess I just want to know how many calories I'm ACTUALLY burning. Then we can try and beat some personal records. :] What the heck is the "Ho-Dunk"??
    Does anyone determine their sexual positions based on whether or not it burns calories.

I used too, not on how many cals it would burn but what muscles it would work. I was a little extreem back then. :blushing:
    Reverse on a chair, killer leg work out! Got to give the ex props, he had great stamina.

Oh. My. Gosh. My boy and I just christened his office this way the other night.. I could barely make it back to the bedroom to go to sleep. My legs were dying.. Worth it though ;]
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Re: the whole exercise and arousal thing

Exercise stimulates some of the same neural pathways as sex. So biochemically some of the same processes are happening when you exercise as when you're having sex. Finding that you're experiencing a connection between the two is completely normal and expected

The more you know *rainbow*
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Why is there always an old dude running around in the nude at the gym and is in no hurry to put his clothes on?
  • gemmalouise85
    Options
    Why is there always an old dude running around in the nude at the gym and is in no hurry to put his clothes on?

coz he cant see you there.....