The embarrasing questions thread....

Options
167891012»

Replies

• pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My husband has eaten mulitple Fiber One bars in one sitting. Too bad its mostly noise and not a lot of stink! He wants to work on the stink factor for when the boys go up north and have boy competitions, like who can clear the cabing first. I just have to time the eating of them so that I'm at home when they kick in. Nothing is worse than a six hour car ride with non relatives and you had one for breakfast!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    Why is there always an old dude running around in the nude at the gym and is in no hurry to put his clothes on?

Better question is why is that dude always like 87 years old, nobody should see your *kitten* when it hangs lower than your balls?
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    this is awesome ok here's one.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've had happen during sex.

Peed on him. I had a UTI, so it smelled really... unfortunate.

OMG I'm at work. Gonna get fired.

major honesty points.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.

what baffles me about this is that it was your FIANCE you couldnt fart in front of. not just your boyfriend but someone you where planning on marrying and you wouldnt fart in front of them!

I have been with my wife for 5 years and I have yet to prove that she farts or poops. I jokingly call her the s**t ninja because she leaves no evidence. I know she does it based on the pure knock down power of the rest of her family, I just don't know when.

Okay you officially win as the post that made me laugh the hardest. I believe that is the way it should be between married people - there should be no evidence that these things take place. Gotta keep the romance alive somehow! LOL!
  • leannecando
    Options
    I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.
    [/quote]

HAHA this cant be true!!!!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    u all r nasty. lol jk... ***side eye
  • JGunccRugby
    Options
    Let's be clear, I haven't caught her. With me... She calls me the "one man band" because of all of the noises I make between the gas, smokers cough, arthritis, allergies, and general crudeness. The amusing part is my job calls for complete professionalism and hers is like a mad house full of swearing. I wear a suit to work, she wears whatever.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options

I could list a Bunch of stories... I thought of 5 or six just typing this but must were to the embarrassment of the other party.

I'll go with a girl farting on me while she drove or another that didn't make the connection between her gag reflex and drinking too much wine.

nice
  • JGunccRugby
    Options
    Here's one: does increased protein make your breath stink? I. Ona high protein plan from the doc and while I can't quantify myself I have noticed that since my. Wife got. On oars hear breath has been wicked. I see her brushing her teeth and she has gone to the dentist but for a person with no sense of smell (me) I notice it.
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Here's one: does increased protein make your breath stink? I. Ona high protein plan from the doc and while I can't quantify myself I have noticed that since my. Wife got. On oars hear breath has been wicked. I see her brushing her teeth and she has gone to the dentist but for a person with no sense of smell (me) I notice it.

Oh, yes, I noticed this when I was on a high protein diet. I am almost at maintenance now so diet is a little more varied and no more bad breath. Carry some gum around, its horrible!
  • JGunccRugby
    Options

Oh, yes, I noticed this when I was on a high protein diet. I am almost at maintenance now so diet is a little more varied and no more bad breath. Carry some gum around, its horrible!

Thanks, and great job!
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Do any of you find that being aroused helps you work out.

Nope, quite the opposite actually for me. If i'm focusing on something else, I don't end up working as hard..
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Nope, but I once at an entire large bag of Olestra/Olean potato chips once in a sitting. Let's just say, that whole warning about anal leakage? Not true, it was more like a torrent. Evil, Evil stuff.

LOL...That s*** is too funny!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options

Imagine... me 9 months to pregnant.. HUGE. And when you have a baby pushing on EVERYTHING your muscles don't want to be strong anymore.

During Sex I tried so hard to hold my gas in one time that my muscles just let it go. As my laughter increased so did the farts! They wouldn't stop! I FARTED HIS WEE-WEE OUT OF ME. Yup, I did that. Shot it out like a shotgun.

He was in pain, confused at what happened, and a little sad because I was laughing (and he didn't know I had farted), so his Ego was a little broken. Lol

I don't hold nothing back.