The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• JGunccRugby
    Options
    First, I am glad to hear about others with their ghost poops, gas, and various other issues.

This may have been covered but I'll take a shot:
    Am I the only one that will stop their morning routine, undress, and weigh again if I take a really healthy poop while getting ready?

Actually shed 2.5 lbs that way, but nowhere near my personal best in HS when I could crush a buffet once a week.
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Do big boobs just shrink or shrink and sag with weight loss?

Can an apple shaped person get a waist? I heard you can round a flat butt with the right exercise but can you turn a square into an hourglass?

All I know is that if by the end of this I end up with boobs that look like 2 socks full of nickels, I'm buying a new pair.

lmao :laugh:
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Does anyone determine their sexual positions based on whether or not it burns calories.

This is interesting, I would like to know this as well. I know I don't.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I blame my fatness on reverse cowgirl.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :love: :sad: :laugh:
  • JGunccRugby
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.

what baffles me about this is that it was your FIANCE you couldnt fart in front of. not just your boyfriend but someone you where planning on marrying and you wouldnt fart in front of them!

I have been with my wife for 5 years and I have yet to prove that she farts or poops. I jokingly call her the s**t ninja because she leaves no evidence. I know she does it based on the pure knock down power of the rest of her family, I just don't know when.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.

what baffles me about this is that it was your FIANCE you couldnt fart in front of. not just your boyfriend but someone you where planning on marrying and you wouldnt fart in front of them!

I have been with my wife for 5 years and I have yet to prove that she farts or poops. I jokingly call her the s**t ninja because she leaves no evidence. I know she does it based on the pure knock down power of the rest of her family, I just don't know when.

haha This reminds me of the show Freaks and Geeks. "What are you going to do when you're married? Run out of the room everytime you need to fart." haha
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    I am to wondering about this.
    I know my husband is way bigger, in the penis area,
    sense he lost over 100 pounds, this was something
    I did not expect!

"I used to have to find it to pee... now I've got to pee to find it!"
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I am to wondering about this.
    I know my husband is way bigger, in the penis area,
    sense he lost over 100 pounds, this was something
    I did not expect!

"I used to have to find it to pee... now I've got to pee to find it!"

hahahahahahahahahaha
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I call BS on this one because I've lost some weight already and my penis isn't any bigger.

Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is there actually a point where you get too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts?

Am i the only one who fuond that laugh out loud funny?

i did too hahah
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

Yes! I often get negative poop syndrome! I weigh more after. :(

tumblr_lq9n5bnEP91qb9u3so1_500.jpg
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Does anyone think they will end up divorced because of their weight loss?

It's funny, because that happens A LOT!!!
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Does anyone think they will end up divorced because of their weight loss?

It's funny, because that happens A LOT!!!

We have very different views on "funny". ;)
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Why is it that now that I am eating right does my sweat smell like cooked onions? I never had that problem before and no I don't eat a lot of onions. To be more specific, it always reminds me of the smell left in your car after you get Whataburger (for those of you who know that place).

Is it weird that this post made me want to eat a whataburger?

Everything makes me want whataburger. I literally have to pass by two on my way home.
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    I blame my fatness on reverse cowgirl.

Bwahaha!! I seriously cannot stop giggling over that one..

As for determining positions based on calories - I've adjusted my exercise log based on position, but i don't think i've ever decided beforehand what the play of the night will be. Lol. I'm also too caught up in the 'activity' to pay attention to the clock, but want to track it afterwards.. So my boy is constantly laughing at me for asking him how long we were fooling around.

I should invest in a good HRM, and figure out which positions burn the most! :]
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Does anyone determine their sexual positions based on whether or not it burns calories.

Sex burns calories? I'm going be rocking later - bout if its not long haha - right now sex posistion is based on me not farting oe weeinweeing myself.... Sigh lol
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I can say when it comes to size in men as we lose weight, very true! LOVING IT!! :)