What did YOU eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    I have three favorite breakfasts:

1) Vanilla Greek Yogurt with sliced banana, walnuts, honey and cinnamon!

2) Steel cut oats with sliced banana, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk and cinnamon!

3) Three eggs with sauteed onions, mushroom, zuchini, green peppers and spinach topped with salsa and sour cream with a slice of toast and fresh fruit!

YUM!! :)

all three of these sound DELISH!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with fresh blueberries and homemade granola added
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had half a cup of granola and lactose free milk and an orange. Super yummy and full of nutrients.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    cheerios and whole milk....going for what evers handy at lunch.....lol i suck at "dieting"
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    A latte or two.
  • weekendworker
    weekendworker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy, two pieces of toast with a butter pat and water.
  • DrB92
    DrB92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whey Protein Shake, Steel cut oatmeal, and coffee...shake at 6am...oatmeal and coffee 930-1000am. Trying the 6 small meals a day high protein regimen for the time being.
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    A 2 egg peanut butter and cream cheese omelet - a piece of bacon - and a cup of coffee with cream
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    As someone who rarely has time to cook my own breakfast, I had a protein shake.

440 calories for 16 ounces of fat free milk and 2 scoops of Gold Standard whey protein - perfect for the procrastinator (take it with you and drink it on the road) and takes as long as washing out your shaker to make.

Probably the most practical breakfast for me to start drinking.
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    Cup of coffee and packet of buttered grits (100 cals). Sometimes a boiled egg white :-)
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    I had two eggs scrambled, one slice of bacon, and a slice of cheese all between a toasted Thomas Bagel Thin. 390 calories. Very filling and better than what you get from McDonalds.
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    SHAKEOLOGY!! It's just not morning until I've had it!!
  • fabulousfebe
    fabulousfebe Posts: 204
    Options
    I had two small Gluten-Free Pancackes, and small portion of eggwhite omlette with onions/peppers and coffee with So Delicious Coffee Creamer, and stevia. I've noticed that I don't have a gassy/bloated reaction if I use coconut milk creamer... :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Cake batter protein smoothie, 1 cup of grapes, and 2 Medium Ice lattes with Skim milk and 1 sugar from DD. Hi, I'm Sharie, and I'm a caffeine-aholic.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Today was boring....just a big ole bowl of cantaloupe lol
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat bread with PB.

Lunch however is where I eat 600+ cals most days:)

I rarely have a big breakfast.
  • luvinlife58
    luvinlife58 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I used to hAte breakfast - never eat it but then I found myself snacking a lot . Started eating breakfast and can make it to lunch not that hungry :)

I eat
    1 roll honey oat wheat sandwich thins ( with I can't believe it's not butter spray)
    100 grams strawberries
    1 full egg 3 egg whites mixed with 31 grams fat free shredded cheese
    2 cups of water
    291 calories and I get so full !
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Coffee with Kashi cereal with 2% milk
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    1 container of Dannon Oikos greek brand yogurt with fruit on the bottom (peach) and a Kellogg's nutrigrain bar. I followed that up with a tall, cold glass of water and a delicious raw apple. Loads of protein and fiber and good stuff and very filling (and I weigh over 340 pounds right now).
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Egg McMuffin (no canadian bacon) green tea