What did YOU eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• sdchamberlin
    Options
    1/2 pot of coffee... I don't eat breakfast. Unless it's Waffle House at 3 AM.
  • ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    porridge!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Coffee.
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same thing during the week....
    hard-boiled egg
    brown rice unsalted ricecake with 1 TBS Maranatha almond butter
    and a piece of fruit ..... today a nectarine.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I tend to rotate through the same things for bfast:

~Oats with fruit, walnuts or almonds, a cup of coconut milk
    ~Greek Yogurt with a cup of fruit (usually blueberries, blackberries or strawberries)
    ~Puffins cereal with coconut milk and a piece of fruit
    ~Egg white omlette with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, low-fat mozarella, whole wheat toast & fruit
    ~Bfast Burrito on whole wheat tortilla with egg whites, low-fat mozarella, salsa & a side of fruit
    ~Bfast Sandwich on whole wheat bagel or sandwich thin, with bacon, egg whites, low-fat cheese, baby spinach & fruit (the bacon is a once in a while weekend thing)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of toast with Kraft peanut butter (0.5 tbsp each) and a sprinkle of cinnamon, with a cup of Silk vanilla almond milk. Yummy yummy yummy :D
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can't skip breakfast. I have the worst morning ever when I do.

So very much me! I am a raging *kitten* if I don't eat, lol! It surprises me how many people eat prepacked oatmeal! I typically eat one egg with 1/4 cup egg whites with green bell pepper, scrambled with salsa, or two slices of whole wheat toast, both with skim milk. Keeps the cranky out of me, lol!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Eas Chocolate mint protein bar and Yoplait light fat free strawberry yogurt for a total of 300 calories
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Coffee with a slim fast shake
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I had two large pumpkin pancakes with a tablespoon of real maple syrup (not fake 'pancake syrup) with turkey sausage and an iced coffee (made with two shots of espresso, splenda and 2% milk)

This comes in at:
    397 calories
    51 g carbs
    19 g protein
    14 g fat

It keeps me full and happy until I eat lunch around noon.
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    Im having oatmeal with a touch of almond milk and cinnamon with 1/2 cup greek yogurt and blueberries with honey
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Two fried eggs and a banana. Oh, and a diet coke w/lime since I'm out of coffee.
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    I made some greek yogurt pancakes with fresh bluberries cooked in and sugar free blackberry jam on top....yummmm, was so good!!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Made refrigerated oats. Mmmm
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

Ate an egg for breakfast this morning. Going for 5 strawberries and 1/2c. fat free cottage cheese for lunch.
    One egg for breakfast, 5 berries & 1/2 cup cottage cheese for lunch? I'd starve! :tongue:

Two of my typical breakfasts:

2 XL eggs fried in coconut oil
    whole wheat double fiber toast
    butter
    black coffee
    335 calories, 19 grams of protein

OR

Multi-grain oatmeal
    1/2 c Greek yogurt
    1/2 cup fresh blueberries
    1/8 cup walnuts
    1 Tbs honey
    412 calories, 21 grams of protein

I usually have the oatmeal breakfast on days that I run. I have to have a good breakfast - love starting my day with good healthy protein!

If your weight loss has stalled, you may need to eat more - can't see your diary and have no idea what your settings are or how much more you have to lose, but a lot of people here had success with low calories for awhile, myself included, but then hit that dreaded plateau due to not consuming enough calories. Sounds crazy, I know, but check out this topic for more info: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • maylene1853
    Options
    i had a cup of pure 100% oj blended with a scoop of vanilla whey protein, a cup of water, and a banana.
    oh and ice cubes....

it was 263 calories and delicious
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Protein Pancakes with a little less than a tablespoon of strawberry jam and some honeydew melon. yumm!
  • abeachlady
    abeachlady Posts: 88
    Options
    Coffee with 2% milk, a Thomas bagel thin, toasted, spread with a tablespoon of peanut butter, and half of a sliced dill pickle.
  • annbanan85
    annbanan85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Either Special K cereal with Skim Milk and some fruit or Oatmeal and a Luna Protein bar
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Coffee, oatmeal with cinnamon applesauce this morning.