30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• kgt6446
    kgt6446 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've only been doing it for 5 weeks and I've lost 8lbs, doesnt sound like much but every little bit helps!! My first week of watching what I ate and doing the 30 day shred 5 days a week I lost 2.5lbs. I've cut back to 3 days a week, this week and jogging a mile almost every day. So we'll see what happens then! Good luck and stick to it!!!!
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    I have 30 dy shred me wnt to start it tomorrow. How many days do you do each level?
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    BEFORE 30DS:
    086.jpg

083-1.jpg
    (Keep in mind... I'm a mommy of 2.. Hence the stretchmarks!)

AFTER 30DS:
    002.jpg

0022.jpg

How do I resize pics? I made the "img" lowercase!!

Wowza!:smile:
    Awesome job! (And, the baby trying to escape out the door made me giggle, too! Haha!)
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Diem, you look fantastic!

Awww. Thank you.. I wouldn't say "fantastic" haha, but you're sweet to say so. It's hard work, for sure. But worth it. I still have about 50 - 60 to lose.
    I'm serious, though! The difference between your bare belly shots is amazing! :smile:
  • aclark316
    Options
    i don't have any results to post yet. i am on day 5 and just finished doing level 1 and level 2 in one night. (i needed to get a little frustration out. :explode: ) but i will tell you that if you push past the first 2-3 days you will do fine. at first you will be very sore and walk kind of funny. the muscles in your legs get a pretty intense workout. after the first few days you don't feel as sore and can get through the workout a lot smoother. good luck! enjoy!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I am not done yet but here are the photos I've been taking during the 1st week:

x1zwvs.jpg
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump. I am on day 4 today... hoping for good results like these!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Sorry image is small - it cut off the Day 7 results but you get the gist. Keep up with it everyone! :-)
  • hallucinogenic_lipstick
    Options
    I got my dvd today but i'm confused now :S

How many levels are there and when should I start each level?

I was doing tae bo but fancied a change :D
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    There are 3 levels, and you do each level for 10 days.

Some people make it last longer and move up a level when they're comfortable etc.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I got my dvd today but i'm confused now :S

How many levels are there and when should I start each level?

I was doing tae bo but fancied a change :D
    On the DVD, Jillian actually doesn't say exactly when to switch levels. But I think if I didn't set a schedule, I may never get the guts to move up. And moving up every 10 days and spending an equal amount of time on each level makes sense.
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BEFORE 30DS:
    086.jpg

083-1.jpg
    (Keep in mind... I'm a mommy of 2.. Hence the stretchmarks!)

AFTER 30DS:
    002.jpg

0022.jpg

How do I resize pics? I made the "img" lowercase!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I hope I can get these kinds of results
  • redirie
    redirie Posts: 5
    Options
    So I tried one day of the 30ds but I'm terrified to do any more because of the ab work... I have an hourglass figure and want to define my waist and not bulk it up at all... Do any of you guys know what kinds of things this program does to your waist?
  • redirie
    redirie Posts: 5
    Options
    Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 4 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/683568-30-day-shred-results-photos

You look Awesome!! Was wondering what else you did? I have the exact same starting shape as you?
    Great job!

wow you look great! i hope if i do the 30ds this will be what happens to me (im terrified of bulking my waist up :()
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    So I tried one day of the 30ds but I'm terrified to do any more because of the ab work... I have an hourglass figure and want to define my waist and not bulk it up at all... Do any of you guys know what kinds of things this program does to your waist?

This program doesn't bulk up your waist... if you weight train and don't do some kind of cardio, you will look bulky. This program is great at burning fat and TONING your muscles
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I didn't take measurements at the beginning, but in these 30 days I lost 4 pounds and 0.8% body fat. I feel great, I feel stronger and it helped my running workout. I couldn't ask for more.

4a796cb7.jpg

f238e31d.jpg

90b8721e.jpg
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    IMG_0881-1.jpg
    IMG_1192-1.jpg
    IMG_0883-1.jpg
    IMG_1194-1.jpg

hope that works! this is my before and after :)
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dw4378
    dw4378 Posts: 35
    Options
    Bump!! Starting 30day shred after finishin JM Body Revolution!!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!