30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this question's already been asked/answered but I missed it - how are you guys logging this excercise on this site? I put it as 20mins of general circuit training. Does that sound about right? Just did Day 1 today :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Yes, most people log it as circuit training.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I've just got my copy and will start tomorrow. I will measure my results when I'm at day 10 to see what difference there has been. Good luck to you my dear and feel free to add me.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four of the thirty day shred. I love that it's shorter than most workouts, but still effective. Along with 30DS, I've been using the Urban Rebounder for thirty minutes. Those of you who posted results pictures, you look absolutely amazing! That is so motivating. I'm excited to weigh myself! I wish you the best of luck!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    30dsresultssiderz_zps1d951a4e.jpg

30dsresultsfrontrz_zpsabbbf3fe.jpg

i might look the same in the before and after pics but before i was size 12 and after i am wearing size 8 jeans in that pic.

i think i've also slimmed down since then and i'm currently doing Ripped in 30 (not every day, just 3 to 4 times a week -that's the plan. i've only done it once so far!)
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of Level 2 and have lost 1 inch around my butt, 1/2 inch around my ribs and 1/2 inch around my waist. I have not lost weight, but I figure with the strength training in this that would be normal.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so for now I am very happy... soon...soon the fat will start rolling off and the pounds will come down.

I will post photos at the end of my 30.
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....may have to give it a shot. Been doing great with my eating habits but not so much in the exercise department. Time to get sweat-o-licious!!!!!
  • TheBlowersDaughter
    Options
    I started it today! \o/
  • chickaboom_69
    Options
    what happen if im doing the 30 day shred but not change the way i normally eat, would i still see the results?
  • carebearhere
    carebearhere Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    21bpx01.jpg
    2pr5tdy.jpg
  • SweatGlitter
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg

omg *-* you are like, my goal!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Here are my 30DS results- Day 1 was August 21st, Day 30 was October 6th. During that time, I did 30DS plus an occasional run (3 miles), working out an average of 5 days a week. My net calories were 1200-1300. I’m 5’6” and just bought my first pair of size 10 pants since the previous millennium. Oh, and the pants I am wearing in these pics now fall off when I am doing the mountain climbers in level 3.

Chest: 40” to 39”
    Waist: 32.5” to 31”
    Hips: 43.5” to 42”

Weight: 172.5 to 164
    Body fat: 37% to 33.5%

30DSfront.jpg
    30DSback.jpg
    30DSside.jpg
  • KforKaress
    KforKaress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Buying a copy today
    Between this, Wii Fitness, & C25K i should be dropping 20 lbs in no time!
  • sapph1rre
    sapph1rre Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JCSteiner
    JCSteiner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration and motivation. I started The Shred tonight. Woot!! :-)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    hoping to have pics soon! 10 days to go!!!!!
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Motivated enough to dig this out again!!!
  • Cara2628
    Cara2628 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did like 12 days of the shred then quit...:( i need to try it again and stay motivated this time!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (for 36 days = 30 workouts + rest days) from 9/1 to 10/7

starting stats:
    SW: 125.8 lbs
    GW: N/A
    waist: 30"
    hips: 35.5"
    arms: both 11"
    thighs: both 20.5"
    chest: 38.5"

ending stats:
    CW: 120.4 lbs
    GW: N/A
    waist: 27"
    hips: 34"
    arms: both 10"
    thighs: both 19"
    chest: 34.5"

Loss
    5.4 lbs
    waist: 3"
    Hips: 1.5"
    arms: 1" off both 2" total
    tighs: 1.5" off both 3" total
    chest: 4"
    Plus 2.5 off my belly
    Total of 16" lost.

Back:
    back2.png

Side:
    side2.png

Front:
    front2.png
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im so jealous! I can't do 30DS because after the 4th day my knees and my left foot hurts like crazy and I do modify some of the exercises to avoid high impact on my knees, but it seems like is totally not for me. :(

Congratulations to all of you, awesome results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!