30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Found them on youtube! So I start with level one on day one and do i for ten days then on day 11 i switch to level 2? and switch to level 3 on day 21?
    People have different approaches. I started with level 1 on 9/1, moved to level 2 on 9/10, and level 3 on 9/20, but I took at least one rest day a week, so 10/1 - 10/6 I "made up" my rest days to reach a total of 10 workouts on each level.
  • sambrown1007
    Options
    Im on day 1 today! Hoping this goes great.
  • johannachocolate
    Options
    Hi, has anyone done 30DS with an underactive thyroid? I find it very hard to lose weight because of my underactive thyroid. I eat healthily and do zumba twice a week but I have not lost any weight. I was wondering if 30DS has worked for others when nothing else has.
    Cheers
    Jo
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't own any weights and don't have the money to buy any at the moment =/ any ideas what household items i could use instead??? Im struggling for ideas lol
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

Wow...what an inspiration.
  • banks89202
    Options
    Anyone doing Ripped in 30 for November can join my group 'Ripped in 30 November Edition!' workout starts tomorrow!

I finished the 30ds over a week ago and now I am on day 2 of week 2 of ripped...I'm not sure if I could still join :(
  • Sydamty
    Options
    Found the utube videos... once i do the 1st video how do i progress... the same video for a few days and then on to a new one
    or is there multiple videos one for each day?
  • Sydamty
    Options
    I don't own any weights and don't have the money to buy any at the moment =/ any ideas what household items i could use instead??? Im struggling for ideas lol

Same here... bottled water maybe?
  • Sydamty
    Options
    Found them on youtube! So I start with level one on day one and do i for ten days then on day 11 i switch to level 2? and switch to level 3 on day 21?
    People have different approaches. I started with level 1 on 9/1, moved to level 2 on 9/10, and level 3 on 9/20, but I took at least one rest day a week, so 10/1 - 10/6 I "made up" my rest days to reach a total of 10 workouts on each level.

AHHHH!
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Thanks, thats better than any ideas iv come up with! lol
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Thanks, thats better than any ideas iv come up with! lol

My grandma always told me to use cans of soup! :laugh:
  • rachiegrl6
    rachiegrl6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Man was that rough but I made it through the entire video. I stopped a few times to catch my breath. Hoping I can get through the whole thing tomorrow without stopping. The jump rope kills me!

I started on Wednesday, October 31st (yes I started eating clean on Halloween - no candy for this girl!) at 195.8 and as of this morning was 190.0. I've been eating clean as well as drinking a gallon of water a day. Concentrating on drinking that much water doesn't leave me time to mindlessly snack and I find the more water I drink, the more I crave it.

Here are my beginning stats.

Day 1
    Weight: 190.0 lbs
    Right Upper Arm: 14.50 in
    Left Upper Arm: 14.00 in
    Boobs (across biggest part): 44.00 in
    Boobs (under boobs): 36.25 in
    Waist: 35.25 in
    Belly Button: 40.25 in
    Muffin Top: 43.50 in
    Hips: 46.00 in
    Right Thigh: 27.25 in
    Left Thigh: 27.5 in

I also took before photos but will wait until I'm done to post those as progress made.
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just did level 1 day 1 today!!! Wish me luck :)
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    did you do any other form of exercise with it?
  • rachiegrl6
    Options
    Just did level 1 day 1 today!!! Wish me luck :)

Good luck! I finished Day 3 today. I think it's starting to get easier. Hard to tell when my dog is trying to lick my face while I crunch.... haha!
  • rachiegrl6
    Options
    did you do any other form of exercise with it?

I'm just doing this for exercise. No other exercise.
  • skopp18
    Options
    Wow, this thread is sooo inspiring! Thanks to everyone who shared!
  • rachiegrl6
    Options
    Done with Day 4 of Level 1... can't tell if it's getting any easier. I'm definitely still sweating the same or more! I am finding that I can do a lot of things I couldn't do the first day more often. Like jump rope!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Finally! Time to post my results: height: 5'2" start weight: 178lb chest: 42" waist: 36" hips: 46" biceps: 13 3/4" thighs: 23"

end weight: 170lb chest:40" waist: 34" hips: 43" bicep: 13.5" thighs: 22.75"

start 5-Sept12-2.jpg

finish DSCF0015.jpg

side start 5-Sept12-1.jpg

side finish DSCF0016.jpg

face start 4-Aug12-3.jpg

face finish DSCF0013.jpg
  • bythrees
    Options
    Today is my last day of the shred. Overall, I'm not extremely impressed with my results. I notice the most visible change in my tush and the most physical change in my upper body strength. In general, I feel a little more toned and pulled together. I've been watching what I eat to some extent, but that's always my biggest challenge! I'm going to do Ripped in 30 as soon as it arrives and really, really try to stick as close to 1,200 calories as I can. I kind of fell apart during level 3 regarding both my eating and how seriously I took the workouts. The plyo moves really messed with my knees, so I had to do Anita's moves during this level for the first time since I started the video. Sometimes I just said "screw it" and started doing double jump ropes instead of even modified jump squats...

Day 1:
    Bust: 36.5"
    Waist: 29.75"
    Lower waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 35.25"
    Thighs: 23"
    Arm: 10.25"

Day 30:
    Bust: 36"
    Waist: 28.5"
    Lower waist: 33"
    Hips: 34.5"
    Thighs: 21.75"
    Arm: 9.75"

Argh, pictures are too big. Will post later.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!