30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• MeredithrosePatterson
    Options
    What does bump mean?
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep going, I can't wait to see the final result!
  • jmariscal3
    jmariscal3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started the shred a couple months ago and by day 5 felt the difference. I lost 7 pounds with it. I then stopped to go to the gym for an hour a day, 5 times a week for a month straight. I gained back the weight and the inches by doing that and am now back at the shred. I am in day 5 again. I can tell you that those DVD's do more for me than the gym does! I can see the change on my body quickly and I feel stronger. I haven't stopped the gym, I now do both, but without the DVD's I did not get many results. Keep at it and don't stop like I did. I am going to keep at it and see where I get!
  • BellaNoel87
    BellaNoel87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow looking at all the results has me so motivated I can't wait to see how my body looks by the end of December:)!! By the way all of you look amazing congrats on the success!!
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 tonight and I am so pumped! I have my wedding dress fitting in January and I hope I see some good results! You ladies look great!
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS this morning. This is my second try at it...I didn't make it too far the last time. I'm praying I get through this program because I always start but never finish. Wish me luck!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 on Level 1. I've been doing them consecutivel and absolutely notice that I'm getting stronger.

I hope to have some good pictures to show at the end of the 30 days.
  • liliawodna
    Options
    I took some before pictures and then will post the afters on January 2nd! =)
  • liliawodna
    Options
    Here is my blog about my weight loss on the 30 Day Shred!

http://jawhiting.wordpress.com/
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    thanks for inspiration everyone, and well done on loss girls you all look fabulous, Im on day8 lvl 1 and took measurements last night, i have lost a 1 cm off everywhere legs arms etc, and 2 cm off bust and 3 cm off waist yeehaaaa xx weight is still the same but thats ok so pleased with results xxx and thats just one week xx
  • liliawodna
    Options
    Day 3 done! Woo! SO sore though!:sad:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 3 of level 1 and i am combining it with C5K. I can barely move today at work lol so im going to put the run off a few days and keep truckin along with the 30DS :)

Cant wait to finish.
  • ravinraven718
    Options
    My poor dog got kicked in the chops whilst i was "kicking my *kitten*" he thought it was a game and i didnt see him behind me :-( he is ok though

Last night my cat decided the push-up portion would be a good time to walk underneath me. He got a shove for that.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of Level 2 and I am so sore today lol. I'll post pics once I finish, which will hopefully be before Christmas.

Also question! How often a week do you do the video?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    i know a lot of people who do it every day for 30 days but for me i will only be able to do it on days i dont ride so about 5 days a week MOST.
  • NoMorePerfect
    NoMorePerfect Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Woo! SO sore though!:sad:

I am on Day 3 as well and the soreness is kicking my butt! 27 more days to go makes me want to cry. . . However, I know how good I will feel after I finish!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I am now on day 13 of level 1. I have taken 3 days off one each week plus one that I worked 11 hours on adding shelves to my kitchen cabinets. I was too tired to do it that day and figured I'd burnt more than the work out would of. I have lost about 7lbs won't measure until the end of 30.
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Options
    I am on day 9 of level 1. Keep going I promise you will stop hurting so bad. She is gonna make you strong and you are going to feel better :) Keep sweating and cursing her out. I did this for 5 days and stopped and started for again. I was worried cause I gained weight at first. You may too but it is lean muscle. My clothes are already starting to feel better. You will be able to get thru those jumping jacks and the jump roping too. I suck at the bicycle crunches though :)
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    Do Should i be doing 10 days of each level or would 5 of each level be ok? Everyone seems to be 10 days of each level...
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had amazing results with the shred and I did adaptations. I could not do any of the jumping such as the kicks or jumping jacks because I got shin splints from it so every time she did that, I just did the punches to keep my heart rate up.

I wish I had taken measurements when I started but I lost 13 lbs and 2 pant sizes as well as had an amazing difference in my stomach.

Before

IMG_7831-1.jpg

After

IMG_1299-1-1.jpg

I am about to restart it again :)

What was your calorie intake/ eating liekk during the shred? My body type is very similar to yours, and I am on a 1800 calorie diet on mfp. I haven't cut out all those bad foods, but I do stick to my calories.... just curious. I on day 2 of the shred and would love similar results to what you have....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!