30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• stargirlJJ
    Options
    Just started this tonight after reading so many success stories and seeing amazing pictures, question though, does anybody else go to the gym aswell as do this, i tend to go gym 5 days a week for around an hour, doing 30 mins cardio, 15 mins weight machines and 15 mins floor work (sit ups, stability ball, squats)...
    Do i do the JM workout for the 5 days too or alternate them and do it on the 2 days i dont go gym!
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4. I woke up this morning feeling very sore. Cant wait to see results!
  • knittybitties
    Options
    I am starting this tomorrow!!! I will do it after my p90x work out. My trainer doesn't want me to run when there is so much ice and snow outside, so I will continue to do my cardio through p90x and then 3DS for the burn.
    Anyone else "obese" try this? I am in good physical shape but not excellent. How did your results go?
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting this tomorrow! I can't believe the amazing results I have seen on this thread..just amazing! Measurements will be taken tomorrow and blogged! :)
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    finally inspired hubby through my changes and showing him posts like this and he agreed to do the Shred with me in Jan. It will be a first for him. I'm so proud of him!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 right now and I can already see a change in my endurance from the first day I started. Some of the stuff is still pretty hard for me to do so I do a lot of the modified moves, but overall I know it's a great workout. I can't wait to be able to share my results!

Also, congrats to all of you who have finished! Your pictures and stories motivate me to keep at it, because I can tell the results are worth it!
  • asifgirl
    Options
    I've just joined myfitnesspal and had never even heard of 30 day shred but reading this post and seeing your amazing results has inspired me. Amazon says I'll have the DVD in hand on Friday. Guess i'm going to be sore on Saturday.
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did my 2nd day today and Omgosh I'm SO sore. The great/bad thing is that I'm sore all over, not just one spot. Great because I know my whole body is getting a work out, bad because I can't move without saying ow. Can't wait to see my results.
  • NoMorePerfect
    NoMorePerfect Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 done this morning! The soreness is practically gone and my endurance during cardio was so much improved. I still suck at pushups but I could do 10 easy pushups this morning. Yesterday I could only do 5. The side lunges with arm raises? I hate those! I am so dreading level 2 with the planks. I HATE planks. Someone please tell me that after a few days of planks that one can do them better because I stink at them. Anyways, why worry about a level that I am not even on, right?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    day 3 level one done last night i can already feel a huge difference the work out is much easier!! Minus the last strength exercise on circuit 3 . Unfortunatly i am not going anywhere on the scale but im trying to forget about that and think possitive :) day 4 tonight... kinda looking forward to it!
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 done this morning! The soreness is practically gone and my endurance during cardio was so much improved. I still suck at pushups but I could do 10 easy pushups this morning. Yesterday I could only do 5. The side lunges with arm raises? I hate those! I am so dreading level 2 with the planks. I HATE planks. Someone please tell me that after a few days of planks that one can do them better because I stink at them. Anyways, why worry about a level that I am not even on, right?

the side lunges and arm raises are the WORST i only do mine with a 3lb weight and i still die its such a weird muscle that i never use!!
  • pandaparty
    pandaparty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 3 and I've been doing it every day without a break. I'm loving the workout, even if I'm not seeing crazy results.

I don't have pictures, but I've lost an inch each from my waist and from my hips, but since Level 2, I've been stuck at 34-26-33.5. I am definitely seeing more definition though, muffin top is nearly non-existent, and my stomach definitely looks more toned.

I have, however, gained a half inch on each arm and leg, but I'm assuming that's from muscle.

The scale, despite a steady and substantial deficit in my diet and increased exercise, has stayed at 118 for the past couple of months now. :grumble:

All in all, though, I'm definitely happy I'm doing it. It's worth it for the increased strength alone! Good luck to everyone toughing it out!
  • facegirlz
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am just joining today and I am so glad I found this post about the 30day shred on Youtube. I do have a question, how does it work? How many days do I do the level 1 routine? Does the routine change and if so, is it part of the video on youtube?
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Here are mine from a few months ago.

progress.jpg

And I just finished ripped in 30 yesterday.

PhotoGrid_1348753664922.jpg

PhotoGrid_1348753618893.jpg

Your body looks just like mine.... Did your pants/clothes size change at all during both JM30DS AND RI30? Also, did oyu happent to take your measurements and care to share?
  • PurrfumeGIrl
    PurrfumeGIrl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a 30 day Shred. I've been doing Ripped in 30 days on Gaiam.tv for the past couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone who said Shred is on YouTube. I just did it for the first time. Shred is very similar to Ripped in 30. So today I did Ripped in 30 w/5lb weights and Shred in 30 w/3lb weights. I'm feeling pretty frisky now!! I'll probably feel like dog tomorrow though!!

Current Stats:

Ht; 5'8"
    Wt: 150
    Chest: 40
    Waist: 27
    Mid: 33
    Hips: 35

OK, let's get this done!!! Goal is Waist 26, Mid 32 and Hips 34. Weight can do whatever it wants!!
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    lol your crazy ha ha
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I am on day 12 today and can already see results.

In the 10 day I haven't lost pounds, but I lost an inch off my waist and half an inch off my arms, hips, and thighs!

Cannot wait to see what the next 20 days will bring and I will definitely post the final results!
  • kellie0407
    kellie0407 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump :happy:
  • Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm already seeing results, and I'll be creating a picture of my first 10 days once they're up!

I can see my bellybutton again! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!