Options
1235»

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    P.S
    I boil cauliflower and then blend it in the blender and freez it
    then in the mornings I take 1 egg, and two egg whites and 1/2 or so of the cauliflower and make scrambled eggs put some parmesean cheese on top (it takes longer to cook up because of the moisture, but it is awesome) and beacause of the cheese on top the KIDS can't tell that there is cauliflower in it!
    I love to make that
    from teh Deceptivly delicious cook book by Jerry sinefield's wife:)
    I also make Pink pancakes for my kids! MADE OUT OF BEETS! can you believe it! IF anyone wants to trick their family into eating healthy then this is the book to have I mean it!
    ANd there is a great mac and cheese recepie in there too, made out of eather sweet potatoe:) :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Thanks V you great!!!:love: Sound like tony the tiger huh hahahahaha:laugh:
  • jacque509
    Options
    just got home, got dinner on the stove. Did 53 min of exercise after work. fruit in, water in and trying to get veg in. Hope everyone is having a good night
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hey group,
    I thought I was sending my fitness minutes daily -- guess not.
    I'll go back & determine how many minutes then post the number of minutes.

Off I go... get back w/you soon.
    Barb
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Exercise minutes 340 for the week of 9/25 to 10/1

I plan to do curves tomorrow so I'll post 10/2 to 10/8 minutes after that.

I'm also being weighed a day early since I'll be out of town Friday to Sunday.

So look for my updates in the late morning or early afternoon.

Barb
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Hey all! got my veggies in with onions, celery and carrots
    got a banana in and a 45 min walk today, the back of my leg is feling tight, so gotta stretch it out. Got a massage today:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: I feel so relaxed now! no more 80 pounds resting on my neck.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's
    Yesterday I did not get veggies in was under calories and only got to walk 15 min before it started to rain:grumble:
    Today is a new day, the sun is out and I plan on getting my 45 min walk in at lunch and all my fruits, veggies and water.
    It has been so busy with work and tax class I need to start planning more ahead because I start the second job in the next month.
    Hope everyone has a great day. Will check back in a while. :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I've been getting my veggies, fruits, and water in ... but ... I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that life's stresses are making me struggle a bit right now ... but I won't give up. I'll be going on a girls' weekend of hiking which I'm sure will kick my butt back into gear ... me and my BFF... some exercise ... and some quality time together. Woo Hoo ... 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!

101.gif
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

I've been doing good with the veggies everyday. It helps that I made a green bean stew to have for lunch this week. It has a serving of both green beans and tomatoes, so I knock out 2 servings with lunch. And then I have another 2 servings with a V8 later in the afternoon. Anything we have for dinner just bumps it up even more! :drinker: I've managed to get the fruit everyday except for Tuesday. I forgot the pluot I was going to have for my afternoon snack today. :ohwell: Hopefully, I can find something around here to snack on if I get hungry.

I only got in my 15 minute lunch walk yesterday. That puts me at 205 for the week. I’m planning on walking again today and then going to the gym after work. Hopefully, I will be able to report a total of 250 minutes for this week! :bigsmile:

Everyone have a good day and good luck when you weigh in tomorrow!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!! hahahaha Good morning everyone! Well last night I planned my food for the day, so hopefully I will stay on track. So I plan to work out tonight for sure hoping to have a nice little loss tomorrow!! Good Luck everyone. Have a great day!:happy:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Good morning ladies...
    Sorry I have not been on in 2 days really....
    I went home early on Tuesday as I was not feeling well AT ALL! I actually was just about kicked out from my window b/c the ladies here said there was NO reason for me to be here.
    Monday night my husband and I were tracking a deer he shot and killed out in a field next to where my mom lives and apparently I am highly allergic to ragweed and its in FULL bloom here and I was all up in it!!! I came in feeling like crap, watery eyes, sneezing, coughing, a throat that felt like it had razor blades in it when I swallowed, and so went home....felt even worse that night...almost like I had the flu....and went to the dr yesterday and had a severe sinus infection and viral infection of some sort.
    Feeling lots better today :bigsmile: thank the lord and just trying to keep the Zyrtec in me to keep it from happening again. Opening muzzle loader and gun are the next 2 weekends and I want to get out in the woods myself....:sad:
    Oh and we never found the deer that night....went back the next day to find her just to get her out of the field so as to not prevent others from coming around...WE NEED MEAT! we found her finally and let me tell you...SHE WAS HUGE! She would have been a freezer full just by herself. I was so upset as was the hubby....oh well...it happens.

anywho...hope everyone is doing great. So far you all seem to be doing good as far as your challenges go....and good to hear. Not so much here but as I explained....a lil preoccupied this week with the hacking and sniffling. I dont really have any clues as to challenges. I have issues with trying to come up with ideas here lately....dont know why though??? I used to be real good at brain storming.....oh well!

well I will get back on here soon and see whats all happening...I am getting booted out to start lunches early so as to get back in time for another lady here to leave early for the day.
    So until then......THINK THIN LADIES! AND LOTS OF :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • artichoke
    Options
    hey gals! sticking with my routine is not as easy as it was when i lived in a different state than by partner....hm. i find it difficult to eat at regular intervals because we have just slighly different schedules. i'm sure it will work itself out, but for now, my progress has slooowwwed.

i feel good about having gone out for two runs this week at lunch. today i ran 4 miles and didn't want to die at the end!! hooray for that!

i'm still hooked on Clean Eating magazine, and thankfully, my guy likes the recipes that i've made. i think that will be my saving grace :smile:

have a great day everyone!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there my friends ... Just a quick report ... I hope all is well with you. I went out tonight and bought my warm, lined, wind proof, waterproof pants and big thick hiking socks. Yesterday I bought a waterproof windbreaker jacket too. I'm now ready for this weekend's hiking in Tobermory. It's supposed to be cold and wet but I'm so excited. I just got home from an hour and a half walk with the BFF and she's really excited about this weekend too. With all the drama in my life lately we haven't had a chance to walk together in a couple of weeks so it felt really good. It will be Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada too so it's nice that neither of us have to cook the big turkey dinner ... we'll be ordering it out and being served after the day of hiking ... mmmmm ... I can't wait. It will be so nice to de-stress. Well, thanks for listening ... sweet dreams to all.

SweetDreamsPuffyBear.jpg
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Tonight was another Pokeno night. Thank heavens I saved plenty of calories for dinner. She served pizza, and not thin crust either. There was hand tossed and stuffed crust!! I only have 2 slices and then some veggies from the veggie trey. I skipped dessert (something involving cresent rolls, cream cheese, sugar, and a ton of butter) and the snacks left on the tables while we play. It was tough, but I did it. I'm still feeling a little hungry, so I think I'm going to snack on an apple. Off to bed very soon.

Hope everyone has a good night. We weigh in in the morning. Good luck everyone!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68045-smokin-hot-green-pepper-s-week-4
    Been busy here, will post again in a couple hours..