Why does everyone love Zumba so much?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• vivsgym
    vivsgym Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Some people are just not dancers and don't enjoy dancing, so this could be the case. Personally I love love love zumba so much, I think its so much fun! But I take zumba as a supplement to running, zumba alone probably wouldn't do it for me. Also, the instructor has a huuge impact on the class. I've had about 5 different zumba instructors, ones that made me HATE zumba and ones that made me LOVE it! So it just depends I guess. :)
  • 18ishunter
    18ishunter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Get the Kenect version thats what i do. It tells me how much i burned. There are no bad instructors. You can even make play lists, do lessons or do a solo song.
  • 18ishunter
    18ishunter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ps my thing says 0 because i dont have an accurate scale.
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think that enjoyment really depends on the class instructor. Fortunately I really enjoyed my first instructor so I continued to go to the class. I learned that the teacher matters because I hated the 2nd & 3rd classes instructed by other people. I encourage you to give Zumba another try with different instructors & see if you change your mind... If not, perhaps it is just not your thing & you may continue with those activities that bring you joy & results!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I personally love it because I love to dance. Mix that with cardio, and I have an hour workout that I actually find fun and not a chore. If you don't have a passion for dancing, I'd skip it.