Petpeeves, what does YOUR partner do?

Options

Replies

• mrscewinters
    mrscewinters Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My wife always looks awesome and it makes it hard to concentrate on what I should be doing. *Shakes fist* "Damn you, you incredibly beautiful woman."

Very very wise!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Sneaks in the door ... Mods...if my wife come in here shut this down...quietly leaves shaking head.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I could cry reading these! :sad: I no longer feel so alone! My husband leaves dishes, pizza cardboard, beer cans around the house. Where ever he finished it. When I get home from work, the kids' plates, with food, are leave for me to clean up. He never cleans up his garbage when I ask. I always get the "I know..." comment. Grrr!! And when he comes home, he takes his clothes off in the living room and leaves them there. Socks all over. He would leave his clothes on top of the hamper when he showers, so I got a hamper with no lid. I don't want to touch his dirty sweaty boxers. Eww! OMG...I love you guys!!! :love:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love him to pieces, but Oh My Gosh...Where to start!!!????

1) For the life of him cannot close and drawer, cabinet or door!!!!

2) Is totally unable to push a chair under the table when he is done.

3) "accidentally" messes up laundry - yeah, I know...It's only so I will not ask him to do it again!

4) Leaves clothes on the floor and dresser in our bedroom

I could go on and on, but these are my major ones!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Mine doesn't do anything, becase he is the Invisible Man...LOL! I don't have one *sadface*
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ladies the guys are trying to help you. Bend over to lift toilet seat, 2 calories. Find dirty laundry: 10-15 calories. Giving you something to ***** about priceless.
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    Mine is the slob while I am the tidy guy but then again we don't live together...:smile:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    i adore my darling husband, hes the best man i've ever know... that said lol, he leaves his clothes all over the house. he changes like three times a day and will put his clothes near the hamper but never in the hamper... every time i go to do laundry i have to hunt all over the house for his clothes...

but you know, if he wasnt around for any reason, i would miss picking up those clothes, because it means hes not here. that would be the worst thing. so picking up clothes is a small price to pay for such a wonderful man :)

That is adorable!! And I would so agree with you :)) Another pet peeve of mine is that I wish he'd say 'I love you' more often.

I hear you on the "I love you" thing. We just had an argument last night and that was included. He thinks I should just know...but instead I doubt because he doesn't bother telling me. :cry:
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Crunching ice. Drives me nuts. He will get a big glass of ice and sit there crunching (reminds me of a horse eating apples) while he watches tv. So, I don't watch much tv these days. Other than that, he is golden. Does most of the laundry, helps with the dishes, and even cooks occasionally.
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    i am so thankful that i am single now so i don't have to put up with that kind of crap anymore.

i solved the toilet seat up problem with my first husband when i "accidentally" knocked his tooth brush in the toilet. he never left it up again.
  • menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....Let's see....

My husband does his own laundry, does all the grocery shopping, cooks our meals, cleans our house, packs my lunches, cleans his own bathroom, tells me he loves several times a day.....pet peeves? None. Sometimes I wonder if he's really a human being. LOL
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My husband is my best friend in the world. He's so sweet and all-around wonderful. However, the several-day silent treatment is getting old REAL QUICK. Then when I ask what's bothering him, he says, "You know exactly what's wrong!" Actually, no I don't or I would have apologized three days ago when it happened. He's just like a woman in this way, or should I say an adolescent girl.

In case you can't tell, my best friend and I are going through a silent treatment at this very moment.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Single over here, but here are a few things that would make me crazy if I was dating a guy:

Doing the whole okay I'm ready let's go and not giving me any notice before wanting to go out somewhere. I have a friend who does this and it makes me crazy.

Chewing loudly or making weird noises while chewing. Please no..can't handle it.

Being late ALL the time. I understand it happens, but all the time is inconsiderate.

I think that's it...for now. The toilet seat thing doesn't bother me one bit.
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    Some defence and explanations, Gulp!! Here go's.........

1. The Science experiment in the sink is a two fold attack, one to weaken the burnt on stuff and two to weaken the partner to give in and Just do It!

2. Farting,,, Generally men don't like to hold these in, It is incredibly funny when he we do it but totally unacceptable when a lady does it! So remember and laugh when it occurs better still score him!

3. The stuff all over the house,, It's called Man Droppings.... we have to mark out our territory!

4. This is two fold as well, men are fascinated by peeing in to moving water,,,, it's just magic! Also, we are boys at heart and the toilet was a majot achievement, we had to progress from sitting down to standing up! we are really quite proud of this! By leaving a small amount in the bowl or by leaving the seat up,,, we just want acknowledgement.

5. We are all fantastic BBQ Chefs... No argument!

Any more queries I am happy to answer. Enjoy your man,,,
    Dr. Macas.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    My wife always looks awesome and it makes it hard to concentrate on what I should be doing. *Shakes fist* "Damn you, you incredibly beautiful woman."

Totally made me smile. What a doll. Lucky wife :-)
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Don't even get me started, lol!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    If we pull up to the house, and mine has to pee, he doesnt go inside the house... thats too far... he pees on the bush. REALLY?
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    PUT DEODERANT ON EVERYDAY! I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE OFF WORK RIGHT NOW OR NOT. Going 4 days and not remembering what day you last put it on is gross... lol
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You might not be so annoyed if you didn't expect your partners to do things differently. Like, the way you would do them. Just saying. ;) I haven't had any reason to be annoyed yet. Sometimes his dog barking loudly gets annoying, if that counts.
  • jackieoschman
    Options
    My hubby gets home about an half hour or hour before me, when I get home he is sleeping on the couch. I walk in the door, put down my things, take off my shoes and immediately start with the food, usually takes about an hour. He then wakes up, says hello and "May I please have a cup of coffee?" or "Please pour me some Coke" Should he not be the one pouring me some Tab or maybe offer me some tea?
    Shame I think it but I never moan because he really works hard and can do with a little nap after a hard day:)

He also hates sharing his Coke, even with the kids, so I always have to make sure they have something else too because even if I buy two cokes, hubby just claims it!

Love him to bits though!