Do guys ever turn it down?

Options

Replies

• MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh, and we are actually capable of being subtle and teasing. Turning sex down on Tuesday can lead to a rather fantastic Wednesday...
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    God wired guys for sex and the only reason I can see a guy turning it down is if he's to sick, if hes cheated, or its his way of saying hes not into you anymore. Just be honest here sorry
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    nope
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    sounds VERY familiar, but mine is hubby, not boyfriend :frown: i doubt he is cheating tho so i dont have to worry about that at least..
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Do guys? Probably. A prevailing reason is he wants to focus on you, but can't because something else is broken and he can't figure out why, so it's distracting and frustrating. Your mission is to find an entry point to get his mind off work/project on to you. Cinnamon rolls are a good option.

Myself? I wouldn't intentionally, neither sick nor tired
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I'm married, and yes, they turn it down just like a woman. We're only human, and the human body goes through a lot in a day/night. "Timing". age, & mood are the key factors for fun, healthy sex/lovemaking! There is nothing more enjoyable than being physical with someone so long as they want to be physical back at the same time. :smile:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    On occasion. Maybe he had a bad day at work, he's stressed about something or he's mad at me about something but hasn't gotten around to telling me yet.
  • mmedjjon
    Options
    I'm just curious if a man would ever turn down sex with his girlfriend after she initiated it, I don't mean if you're tired or you're sick. I seem to always be the one making the move on my boyfriend...we haven't done it in a couple of weeks :I
    Sorry, but there is now beleivable reason a healthy guy would not have sex. It is the BEST feeling in the world, and when it's over ya just want it to happen again. Since the first time we accidently stumble upon that feeling we are drawn to do it again and again. Changing things up or getting a little weird might get the fluids moving but all in all it still always finishes with the same result, THAT FEELING.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    God wired guys for sex and the only reason I can see a guy turning it down is if he's to sick, if hes cheated, or its his way of saying hes not into you anymore. Just be honest here sorry
    HA. HA. HA.

Who let this joker in?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    HA. HA. HA.

Who let this joker in?

LOL
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Yes. If I'm really tired and have to wake up really early (by early I mean in 4 hours or less) or sometimes if I'm in the middle of homework or repairing something etc - I mean sorry, but I got s**t to do. It can wait. Sex isn't even the top 5 of priorities. I hate how some people are like "well duhh, drop everything for it." If I have a lot of stuff to do, it needs to get done first. Also, if a girl is being moody and obnoxious, then I lose all desire right there.

Edit: Also, I turn it down if my girlfriend is drunk. I hate dealing with drunk people.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Just because he isn't sneezing doesn't mean he isn't sick. My sex life took a nose dive all of a sudden, and I thought it was my fault or that he'd lost interest in me. Then he was diagnosed with cancer.
    Sex isn't everything. I'd happily live the rest of my life in celibacy if I could just have my husband back.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Mine never does... But we both seem to always be in the mood. lol Even when we're mad at each other we sometimes still have sex... Because we like sex and love each other. Now the angry sex isn't OFTEN, but yeah, it happens.
  • mmedjjon
    Options
    Yes. If I'm really tired and have to wake up really early (by early I mean in 4 hours or less) or sometimes if I'm in the middle of homework or repairing something etc - I mean sorry, but I got s**t to do. It can wait. Sex isn't even the top 5 of priorities. I hate how some people are like "well duhh, drop everything for it." If I have a lot of stuff to do, it needs to get done first. Also, if a girl is being moody and obnoxious, then I lose all desire right there.
    Really! ya cant stop for a quicky to make you and her feel good. If I am in the middle of a chore, mowing lawn, yard work etc., and my wife comes up and says lets go. she knows it going to be fast and hard, cause at that moment for what ever reason she just wants that attention from me. Makes me feel wanted and gives her what she needs. Oh HORRIBLE ME!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at all these expert opinions and at most of the guys that say they're always ready and in the mood. Gotta love the internet! Lol.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Just because he isn't sneezing doesn't mean he isn't sick. My sex life took a nose dive all of a sudden, and I thought it was my fault or that he'd lost interest in me. Then he was diagnosed with cancer.
    Sex isn't everything. I'd happily live the rest of my life in celibacy if I could just have my husband back.

Oh my.. very touching.. sorry for your loss.. but I do agree with this 110%
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Really! ya cant stop for a quicky to make you and her feel good. If I am in the middle of a chore, mowing lawn, yard work etc., and my wife comes up and says lets go. she knows it going to be fast and hard, cause at that moment for what ever reason she just wants that attention from me. Makes me feel wanted and gives her what she needs. Oh HORRIBLE ME!

Why can't you finish the lawn first, then do it? If it's just for a house, it'll take 5 more mintues. It seems so inefficient to stop halfway, put the lawn mower in the backyard so it isn't stolen, go inside, shower off cuz you're all stank and sweaty, sex her, then go back out, mow, and get sweaty again.... but regardless, I'm fine with a simple chore. But say I'm studying for a final, I've got homework out my *kitten*, I just got off work, and my test is in 12 hours. I rather have sex AFTER the test. Is that so crazy?

Edit: I just honestly don't understand why sex must dictate how we function. Maybe I'm flawed, who knows? If you have lots of free time, then do your thing. But if you're busy, you should fit it in your schedule, not fit your schedule around it.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My husband has turned me down before.. but then again we've been together for 7 years and have 3 kids.. :) I've done the same!
  • mmedjjon
    Options

Why can't you finish the lawn first, then do it? If it's just for a house, it'll take 5 more mintues. It seems so inefficient to stop halfway, put the lawn mower in the backyard so it isn't stolen, go inside, shower off cuz you're all stank and sweaty, sex her, then go back out, mow, and get sweaty again.... but regardless, I'm fine with a simple chore. But say I'm studying for a final, I've got homework out my *kitten*, I just got off work, and my test is in 12 hours. I rather have sex AFTER the test. Is that so crazy?
    Married for 13 yrs and parents of 3 young active boys, when opportunities arrive you take them. To many things can happen in a minute to not take the opportunity.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Well the lawnmower can be put into the garage very easily, no showe need cause well maybe she likes him hot and sweaty and thats what turned her on in the first place.. just a thought... but i do agree.. why stop if your almost done mowing the lawn... oh wait there was another lawn that need immediate care and attention.. LOL jk..