Visualize This

Options

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Tiff, you're right! I didn't really think about that :) Have a good night everyone, good luck with our weigh ins! :flowerforyou:
  • Giggles27
    Giggles27 Posts: 139
    Options
    Arienna...my name is Anu....I will msg my measurements to you...I have most of them but need to get more (i didnt know we were doing calves also)....have a great night
  • Arienna
    Options
    Anu- What a pretty name! You don't have to do calves if you don't want, I'm just including all those things in mine!

Also, I found this while browsing for some strengthening routines:

Every routine needs a good shake-up, say our pros. Do 12 to 15 reps with light weights one day, 8 to 10 reps with moderate weights another, and 6 to 8 reps with heavier ones another -- scientists agree this firms better than doing the same ol' sets.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm back from my spa weekend without children and husband. I feel great and re-energized. While I was there I did make it to the gym (amazing what a little alone time can do for you!) and while on the treadmill had a personal best of running for 15 minutes straight! (total 45 minutes/inline/brisk walk and running)
    Anyway - I'm back this week and will be posting a little more regularly

Pam
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    HUGE VENT WARNING
    Okay, okay, I slacked off during September... but why should I be paying such a high price?
    I can't say I didn't exercise. I can't say I pigged out either... so how can I have gained 13 pounds in 1 month?:grumble:
    So October rolled in and I'm up near 700 HOURS of working out for the MONTH... and I still HAVE NOT lost 1 pound!!! :angry: How is it possible? I'm thinking it's time for another look at what is going on with me physically. Because really - 13 pounds in 1 month is outrageous.:explode:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    So are we just copy and pasting weights again? If so I suppose I'll start...

Jessica 171.8 (2# loss)
  • Giggles27
    Options
    Good Morning People....my weigh in this week is:

Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)

Not so bad for starting on Wed (officially) and also having an Amazing Diwali Celebration (lots of yummy/fattening food on Saturday)
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Jessica - 171.2 (2# loss)
    Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)

k, I think if we copy and paste like last week it may be easier... and Anu, CONGRATS!
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)
    Ian- 245 (+3lbs)

It's been a LONG week. I'll just leave it at that! Glad to be back on track and at home.

-Ian
  • jeanniedreambtl
    Options
    We dont ever have to start a new thread until it gets too full:) That way we wont be misplaced all over. Sound good everyone?
    Courtney- I'm in on the measurements too. When I weigh in today Ill get my measurements as well and just post them in my next forum later on today.
    Becca- you seem to be doing exceptionally well, keep up the positive attitude:)

Hey yall I'm a blond ok, so please fill me in, lol. What exactly is this Couch to 5k thing ya'll have been talking about?

Oh and I talked to Ian. He has been very busy but will be back soon. So we need to make a list of everyone's names too.

Here's what I remember so far:

Kim
    Jeannie
    Becca
    Amy
    Courtney
    Tiff
    Ian
    Anu
    Jessica
    Pam

If Ive forgoteen anyone's please dont be mad :tongue: , just copy and paste your name into it!

Love you guys! Talk later:)
    :glasses:
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    So I didn't lose anything this week, BUT in some ways I did (I think in the end it was like .5 which actually brought me down to exactly 181.0--- and i feel like im carrying some water weight but alas). And-- while I thought I would be discouraged--- I am not. Why? because my weight used to flux SO much up like 2 lbs a day and then back down (sometimes). But this week I started to see my weight keep pretty steady. So i don't carry as much water weight as normal. Only about .5--- and I am starting to feel better-- haven't smoked for like three weeks AND am starting to see the toning in my face, and feel the change in my skin. All the toxins getting out of my body. I have learned to enjoy cooking, and even though I don't want to to go to the gym anyways. I am starting to actually EAT as many cals as I need for a day, and NOT being scared of eating 1000 cals a day. :)

So all in all, it's been a good week and I honestly expect to see some lbs and more toning in the next week or so.

Happy Monday everyone!

-Becca
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I lost over 4 pounds this week - This is the first time I've been out of the 220's in a long time - I'm excited! :smile: Ok... off to work I go.

Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)
    Ian- 245 (+3lbs)
    Tiff - 216.5 (4.5# loss)

Oh, and Becca - Congrats on going 3 weeks without smoking - that's fantastic!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)
    Ian- 245 (+3lbs)
    Tiff - 216.5 (4.5# loss)
    Shannon 154 (-1 lb)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Oh and I talked to Ian. He has been very busy but will be back soon. So we need to make a list of everyone's names too.

Here's what I remember so far:

Kim
    Jeannie
    Becca
    Amy
    Courtney
    Tiff
    Ian
    Anu
    Jessica
    Pam
    Shannon

I added my name
  • Arienna
    Options
    Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)
    Ian- 245 (+3lbs)
    Tiff - 216.5 (4.5# loss)
    Shannon 154 (-1 lb)
    Courtney 295.6 (-1 lb)

I was kind of frustrated when I got on the scale this morning, only a 1 lb loss, but oh well I guess. I only got a few hours of sleep and my entire last week has been screwy. I'll take 1 lb over no pounds!

Jessica- I got your measurements! Will be putting them in a spreadsheet this morning! Along with anyone else's I get.

Just out of curiousity, what does everyone's strength training routine look like? I can't decide what to do lol. I know I'm probably going to be switching it up every month to keep my muscles guessing, just kind of at a loss as to where to begin.

Jeannie- The couch to 5k program is basically a way to train your body to start running! There is a 9 week program out there, but I just started the 7 month program today. It is VERY doable. The first day you just walk for 10 minutes. It slowly transitions you from walking 30 min to running 5k! If you'd like the info I can send you a calendar with the different phases!
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    Anu - 217 (- 1 lb)
    Ian- 245 (+3lbs)
    Tiff - 216.5 (4.5# loss)
    Shannon 154 (-1 lb)
    Courtney 295.6 (-1 lb)
    Pam 203.8 (+.8 gain)
  • Arienna
    Options
    Jessica here is where you can view the spreadsheet I made for your inches!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvSCOx9Fd1U8dG1kSnRVclhMb3ZoNi1tdkt4SWVhVUE&hl=en
  • Arienna
    Options
    Ok, so I found this awesome spreadsheet someone already made for weight loss progress. It's super easy for anyone who wants to keep track of their weight. It keeps track of BMI, total weight loss, how much till goal weight. You enter your starting date and it will automatically adjust the dates 7 days apart, your height, your goal weight. Here's a link, all it does when you enter the link is download the spreadsheet. If you want to do this but don't have excel, I can do it for you if you like. Let me know!

http://onmyweigh.com/assets/tools/WeightLossProgressChart26b.xls
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Courtney - thanks for the weight loss tracking spreadsheet link - it's great and very easy to use!! :smile:
  • Giggles27
    Options
    Great Job to everyone this wk especially Tiff...Awesome job!!! But I think we all did an amazing job.

Courtney - I do Body Works classes at LA Fitness, 2-3 times a week. It consists of Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Back, Lunges, Squats, Ab Exercises, Lower Ab Exercises, Leg Workout and everything else...its great. All i know is doing 3 sets (8 reps/12 reps/16 reps OF 5LBS TO 7.5 lbs is working great for me). Plus doing it in a class setting is so motivating. Hope that helps.