What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Options

Replies

• nikolerenestewart
    Options
    I love Luna bars, Nuts over chocolate or brownie it tastes good, gives you your choc fix and is loaded with good stuff 1 bar is an average of 170 cal loaded with protien, fiber, vit d, iron ect!!!
    :happy:
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Berries covered in melted dark (72%) chocolate does the trick most of the time.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    What do I eat when I crave chocolate?

Chocolate :huh:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    ummm chocolate?? LOL
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! Dark, and preferably Lake Champlain brand.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :blushing:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I have no self control.
  • nickyrobinson
    nickyrobinson Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I eat the dark chocolate Hershey's kisses... 20 calories per kiss. I generally eat between 3 and 5 of them and can almost always stay away from any more than that (but then, chocolate is not a "trigger" food for me the way tapioca pudding is!)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate,,,I eat chocolate,just fit it into my calories,,now I want chocolate,,guess I will have some
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate. And just make the calories fit into my day (usually!)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1) chocolate milk
    2) ghiradelli 60% chocolate squares (around 2)
    3) ghiradelli semi-sweet baking chips (keep them in the fridge so they are cold and hard)

When all else fails, I go for a huge choco chip cookie or brownie and eat it over two days.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Irish_eyes75 Posts: 475
    Options
    A glass of Simply Smart chocolate milk does it for me.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    I just ate some cheerios because I almost picked up my keys to go to the store and get some chocolate. haha. Plain Cheerios no sugar added with a little milk. got me through that craving.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    lindt-excellence-squares.jpg

One of these, dark chocolate. 50 calories. Gets my craving and is portion controlled

This!!

^^^^ YEP - These ^^^^
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    So...here are several things you can do to get over your craving:
    Holla if you need more advice on the psychology of cravings. I do presentations about it all the time and would be happy to share the info.

AWESOME!!!!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?

Eat some chocolate, if you lack the will power to eat it in moderation get those single serving squares or something like that

Get a bag of sugar free candy. Try your super will power on those. I bet you cannot eat the entire bag.
  • xdeadlyx
    xdeadlyx Posts: 8
    Options
    AGREE - I find if I have a piece of chocolate every couple of days it helps. Usually as a reward for exercise I have completed. It ensure you don't go and binge on a whole block later down the track!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Brookside 100-calorie packs of dark chocolate have multiple levels of awesome: http://goo.gl/LDa8M