What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate when I crave chocolate. It has not steered me wrong.
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?

Special K protein dark chocolate granola bar, 110 calories
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have had a mug of real cocoa EVERY afternoon since I started. I'm at goal now and have no intention of giving it up. Hershey's Cocoa (100% cacao, natural unsweetened......the baking stuff), 1 t. sugar, and skim milk...............keeps me from going nuts with the less healthy stuff.

Thanks for the reminder; it's cocoa time!!!!
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    eat some !! Have some dark chocolate, it's the best just a few squares, workm into your food diary :)
  • ryandeceptacon
    ryandeceptacon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat a chocolate bar.

• GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate :) nothing else will cure the craving! A mug of steamed almond milk with a bit of cocoa powder does the trick nicely for few calories.
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?

Eat some chocolate, if you lack the will power to eat it in moderation get those single serving squares or something like that

+1

^ this. Have a little bit of chocolate, if you can fit it into your day. A sensible serving now will keep you from overindulging later.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I have sex.

Sometimes it involves somebody else too...
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate and caramel candy! It is amazing. Also the dark chocolate covered almonds. They are dusted in dark chocolate powder and are so good and good for you!!!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    jello sugar free fat free chocolate pudding.. works for me.
    hot chocolate.

hot chocolate is a great one! I usually buy those little Land o Lakes single serving hot cocoa packs. I keep them at my desk at work. Ready for that 3pm chocolate monster craving.
  • joannagadzinski1
    Options
    a banana if anything, half of the time you think you are craving any type of food, just drink 2 glasses of water which is really what your body wants in the first place.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE! (Chocolate milk if not chocolate)
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Black coffee or any kind of protein, usually tuna or chicken, eggs if it's late at night and I'm too lazy to cook. It takes much more than a tiny bit of chocolate to curb my cravings if I give in. On the bright side, my sweet tooth is tamed as long as I feed it with some protein. Of course I still eat chocolate (or any sweets for that matter), just not when I crave.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate, then I eat chocolate.
  • donnace7
    donnace7 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I crave it, I eat a piece or two (Dove square or Hershey nugget), then the craving goes away. If I find something like that in all my thoughts during the day, I just eat a little bit of it and then let it go.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.